It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Navy SEALs Kill 60 Terrorists In Benghazi Consulate Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This just in:
So WHY was ex-SEAL Tyrone Woods painting mortar positions with laser?
Obviously they sent no other aircraft...and the drone they sent from Sigonella during the attack...was sent UNARMED.
Did they LIE to him and tell him armed planes were in the air, overhead?
Apparently, it was the act of 'painting' targets which gave away his position and resulted in his death.
Did they purposely mislead him in order to set him up?

Fox News: Drones Above Benghazi Were Unarmed

Fox News reports that, according to senior military officials, the predator drones flying above Benghazi during the attacks on our consulate were unarmed. This is the question on which Chris Wallace pressed Democratic Senator Mark Warner over the weekend, to no avail. Correspondent Jennifer Griffin notes that one of the two drones came from Darnah, a city in eastern Libya; the other took off from Sigonella, Italy, to provide backup once attack was already underway. So why was it unarmed? The Fox report does not provide an answer.

www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 30-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't doubt it, SEALs are some of the thoughest s.o.b.s to ever walk the earth. Pure killing machine walking around cloaked in a man's flesh. I often wonder how it would go down between a SEAL and a Green Beret in a barfight, it'd be interesting to watch.
edit on 30-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
CIA in Syria. Mkay, Nuff said.

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Imagine what would have happened if the Obama administration had allowed the consulate to actually have appropriate security and defense. These two men are true American heroes.

Well maybe I'll add this in a detached way: Who was it that didn't allow the security and defense? Wasn't it Congress?
edit on 10/30/2012 by ~Lucidity because: ETA that last part. I hate propoganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
The problem with this story is there is no other report except the blog you offered as a Link.
You would think by now this would have been everywhere but there are no other sources.

Mr. Tyrone Woods father has already came out and told Obama he is a traitor and needs to be tried for Treason for letting the embassy fall when he gave the order to all other U.S. forces in the region to stand down.

Obama and Clinton should hang for this. That would send a message to all who think they can just leave Americans to die for a political stunt.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Again, consulate (and probably really a CIA operating base), not embassy. And again. Exactly who made these decisions and when? And further, had the decision been made to,/i> provide security who would have chamiponed PMCs? Sigh...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ill post a few videos for all the trash talkers.
You dont think 2 navy seals could take 60 stupid ass terrorists?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I don't doubt it, SEALs are some of the thoughest s.o.b.s to ever walk the earth. Pure killing machine walking around cloaked in a man's flesh. I often wonder how it would go down between a SEAL and a Green Beret in a barfight, it'd be interesting to watch.

That really depends on the person but Seals are tougher over all in a combat environment as they do not give up for anything. A bar fight between two guys on the same side does not bring out the killing machine that a Seal is when he snaps his mind into combat mode.

Green Beret's are just a step over regular Army units. Maybe equal to Marines in training and yet Green Beret's are trained better for training and using indigenous forces when they can. Green Beret's take down air ports and stuff, Marines take cities and beach heads. Seals are the nations go to force when they don't want anyone to know about it till its long over or they need to strike fast on a small group or individual in a can not fail type situation.

The Seals are trained the best and have the best toys money can buy, if they want it they get it. The one thing that sets Seals apart from all others is their mental toughness on-top of Ferrari body's.

Should Obama get re-elected in some rigged miracle, I think the U.S. military will promptly remove his butt from office for High Treason over the things he has done to weaken this nation and kill many Americans. You just don't do what he did, stop our forces from defending the Embassy, letting Americans die and then removing a General and Admiral for wanting to do the right thing and send help in. All while trying to cover up the mess.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
This is a bunch of BS propaganda, with a bunch weirdos acting like killing people is heroic.

You will change tune when it comes time to remove all the infedel's heads...a fitting end for your kind.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by Britguy

You must find this funny with all the little laughing faces after your posts. Make sure you call all the families of the American's that were killed and aske for their sources too. After all you can't believe anything with evidence.......

What about the familys of the 60 dead rebels? Oh I forgot one dead American=30 dead Arabs

Hold on have we any evidence of any dead rebels at all?
edit on 31-10-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

They had gunships on standby in Italy. Those involved in the attack had a laser high-lighting the target for hours with repeated calls for back up. Had a desicion been made the gunship could have destroyed the "target" within an hour. Most special forces have this capability, especially so close to hostil territories. As a former marine, it makes me sick to think they were left to die. There is nothing more soul crushing then being abandoned by the thing you have been willing to die for. Americans were abandoned and so were their family and friends by a cowardly government.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Reports from Libyan witnesses of the 9-11 Benghazi consulate attack are coming in now. Among those reports are stories that the two American ex-SEAL's who broke orders to go to the defense of Americans at the U.S. consulate put up a valiant fight against the 150-200 attacking terrorists, capturing AK-47s from dead terrorists and killing up to 60 of the attackers.

Imagine what would have happened if the Obama administration had allowed the consulate to actually have appropriate security and defense. These two men are true American heroes.

Two Killed Navy Seals Used Libyan Guards AK-47's To Dispatch 60 Terrorists Who Were Attacking Benghazi Consulate

A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy SEALs. When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight.

Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns (Note: The only guns that the Libyans would likely have had were AK-47 rifles) in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.

Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two SEALs set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead. However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire, twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety.

Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves. But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

Source:
investordiscussionboard.com...

And once again as with ALL of the stories surrounding the Benghazi hysteria...NO SOURCE IS NAMED BY THE GUY WRITING THE ARTICLE.

He doesn't even have the decency to cite them just as "sources". Nothing. Nada. The closest he gets is saying "apparently two unarmed Navy Seals killed sixty armed terrorists".

It's nonsense, people.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

Originally posted by trysts
This is a bunch of BS propaganda, with a bunch weirdos acting like killing people is heroic.

You will change tune when it comes time to remove all the infedel's heads...a fitting end for your kind.

LOL

Yeah. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Says the selfrightous one who is sitting safely behind a computer.

You are making yourself look silly.

The world is not full of roses and "good guys". You really do not have a clue so stop making g a stand for the "rebels".

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

That really depends on the person but Seals are tougher over all in a combat environment as they do not give up for anything. A bar fight between two guys on the same side does not bring out the killing machine that a Seal is when he snaps his mind into combat mode.

Green Beret's are just a step over regular Army units. Maybe equal to Marines in training and yet Green Beret's are trained better for training and using indigenous forces when they can. Green Beret's take down air ports and stuff, Marines take cities and beach heads. Seals are the nations go to force when they don't want anyone to know about it till its long over or they need to strike fast on a small group or individual in a can not fail type situation.

The Seals are trained the best and have the best toys money can buy, if they want it they get it. The one thing that sets Seals apart from all others is their mental toughness on-top of Ferrari body's.

Should Obama get re-elected in some rigged miracle, I think the U.S. military will promptly remove his butt from office for High Treason over the things he has done to weaken this nation and kill many Americans. You just don't do what he did, stop our forces from defending the Embassy, letting Americans die and then removing a General and Admiral for wanting to do the right thing and send help in. All while trying to cover up the mess.

You do realize that to date there has been ZERO evidence produced to suggest that anybody at the embassy asked for help OR that Obama denied it, right?

It's all hearsay. The closest anybody can get is that Obama denied a requisition order for a DC-3 noncombat airplane in May of 2012. Stevens wasn't even appointed ambassador until June of 2012.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Google "Daniel Pearlman" and report back to us in one day...he is a peace activist too.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Silent
Elite
And
Lethal

X

Or it could be just... Sea, Air,(and) Land.

I don't know... what do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

HELLO? Ever hear of 9/11?The World Trade Center...remember THAT?

Yes, I seem to remember something about a little incident involving a couple of planes crashing into them. Last time I checked though, it was the work of evil Al Qaida bogeymen.... and we invaded Afghanistan. I really don't see what this has to do with destroying Libya?

Do you actually expect sympathy and empathy for terrorists?

The US labels anyone a terrorist who objects to their actions, or opposes dictators propped up by the US. In fact, the US has so massively broadened the use of the word terrorist, that it has become a meaningless joke, and anyone just even trying to protect the constitution of the United States is also branded a terrorist. Or are you specifically referring to foreigners, in countries you bomb and people you kill in large numbers with drones?

What kind of human being can excuse the kind of mindless disregard for human life in which those evil bastards engaged? Damn "the other side and what they have lost!

Obviously, the same minds that will fire volleys of cruise missiles at others to topple their leaders. Killing many innocent people along the way, to pave the way for corporate profit. You just can't carry on trying to justify your actions based on 9/11. All the people the US is currently engaged in bombing, thousands of miles away from the US, had nothing to do with it. So who is the murderer?

Maybe you don't care...but I'm damn sure you'd feel very differently if you had lost a loved one or friend in 9/11!

Again... what exactly does 9/11 have to do with any of this?

You really do seem to be living in some fantasy land, where it seems everyone the US wants to throw bombs and bullets at must be terrorists and deserving of it. All of them, men women and children, and, being mainly brown skinned foreigners, they don't matter at all.

Then of course, we have the US habit of arming and funding terrorist entities to overthrow other governments. IS that ok? Are they only arming and funding GOOD terrorists?

edit on 31-10-2012 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by Xatnys

Silent
Elite
And
Lethal

X

Or it could be just... Sea, Air,(and) Land.

I don't know... what do you think?

I think in this case it's more fittingly See how Easy Americans are Lead.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by IAMTAT

The terrorists were shocked to see that only two men had done all that damage to their forces..

Now they should have a clue as the their future, when whole squads of these elite troops come looking for them...!!

And THIS, proves my point. This is exactly what the propaganda is designed to make one believe.

Good..

Thn the E-Rabs that did this will be pooping their pants right about now.

This is how we are going to track them down.. by the smell of their soiled undies.

Hmmm I cansmell them from way down here in AU already...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join