learn more

Ex-Navy SEALs Kill 60 Terrorists In Benghazi Consulate Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

No. He'll be on the roof shooting the machine gun and fighting off the terroists. Oh wait, he was in Las Vegas in a fancy hotel with nothing but the best of food while our men were dying fighting for their lives. There that puts it in perspective.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OK,

I just had a theory.

Why in the world would the administration blame the attack on a youtube video?

Perhaps it has something to do with this discussion going on over here:
UN Calls for Worldwide Internet Surveillance and Data Retention in the Name of Fighting Terrorism

It just seems a bit odd to me that this is going on right now in the UN, and we have an "act of terror" that was originally blamed on some really cheesy internet video.

I wonder if the whole thing was a setup, along with the supposed protests in Egypt as well. Perhaps that is why there was a stand down order -- we wanted the ambassador killed.

The "stand down" order reminds me of what was said durring the USS Liberty attack.

Maybe I need to combine both topics and start a new one?

edit on 30-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

You must find this funny with all the little laughing faces after your posts. Make sure you call all the families of the American's that were killed and aske for their sources too. After all you can't believe anything with evidence.......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What I take away from this is that Navy SEALs are capable at combat beyond any sane expectations you may have. What humans can do with the right mindset and training is incredible

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
This was a bungled kidnapping scheme to exchange the ambassador for the blind sheikh...arranged by Obama and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood government as an October election surprise, which was disrupted by these two brave ex-Navy Seals.

Obama and the Egyptian government is currently assassinating those they involved in this idiotic and failed scheme, in order to cover up the conspiracy.

Do you have a source for this? This is looking more and more like a CIA covert op gone bad..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Benghazi was payback to Stevens because he was the one who procured the 9 Megaton nuclear bomb that was detonated on the ocean floor near Japan on March 11, 2011. Obama knew that Stevens was marked for death and he told his people to stand down. Good call. Too bad about the collateral damage. Violence means death.

Cool story bro.

Care to cite a source (other than your imagination)?..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
OK,

I just had a theory.

Why in the world would the administration blame the attack on a youtube video?

Perhaps it has something to do with this discussion going on over here:
UN Calls for Worldwide Internet Surveillance and Data Retention in the Name of Fighting Terrorism

It just seems a bit odd to me that this is going on right now in the UN, and we have an "act of terror" that was originally blamed on some really cheesy internet video.

I wonder if the whole thing was a setup, along with the supposed protests in Egypt as well. Perhaps that is why there was a stand down order -- we wanted the ambassador killed.

The "stand down" order reminds me of what was said durring the USS Liberty attack.

Maybe I need to combine both topics and start a new one?

edit on 30-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

I can appreciate your thinking...and nothing about this administration surprises me anymore...but it's just so hard to wrap my mind around the idea that Obama actually WANTED the ambassador (and 32 other Americans) dead.
Obama is a liar; he's crooked...and he's incompetent...but what you suggest would make him completely evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

This was a bungled kidnapping scheme to exchange the ambassador for the blind sheikh...arranged by Obama and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood government as an October election surprise, which was disrupted by these two brave ex-Navy Seals.

Obama and the Egyptian government is currently assassinating those they involved in this idiotic and failed scheme, in order to cover up the conspiracy.

Do you have a source for this? This is looking more and more like a CIA covert op gone bad..

It's being discussed on THIS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by Britguy

You must find this funny with all the little laughing faces after your posts. Make sure you call all the families of the American's that were killed and aske for their sources too. After all you can't believe anything with evidence.......

I have zero sympathy! When you go dicking around in other peoples countries, you gotta expect that some people are not going to be too welcoming.

When did the American people show one ounce of sympathy for the people of the states they have destroyed for purely political or financial gains? When did the American people show one ounce of sympathy for the people they have slaughtered in these actions, or for the families left behind in shattered bombed out hovels?

Perhaps some people need a reality check and and to stop living in this fantasy world, where America is always right and any American who dies in places they shouldn't be is some sort of hero!

For anyone to die is a tragedy, but just look at the numbers and think for a minute about the other side and what they have lost, and who is responsible for it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

reply to post by Britguy

For anyone to die is a tragedy, but just look at the numbers and think for a minute about the other side and what they have lost, and who is responsible for it.

HELLO? Ever hear of 9/11?The World Trade Center...remember THAT?
Do you actually expect sympathy and empathy for terrorists?
What kind of human being can excuse the kind of mindless disregard for human life in which those evil bastards engaged? Damn "the other side and what they have lost!
Maybe you don't care...but I'm damn sure you'd feel very differently if you had lost a loved one or friend in 9/11!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by SaturnFX

I find your humor offensive, highly trained and disciplined specops, which myself is a former could have easily held off 200 untrained jihaddi's. The only reason they were killed is the lack of air support which was only an hour or so away, there was a total of 4 seals (former) who held off the attackers and made several trips from their CIA annex to the embassy location and returned wsaving numerous lives. Unfortunately our highly trained seals cannot escape mortar fire which eventually killed them as the most favorable postion for them to defend was roof tops. Had they had some air support the c130's or armed drones would have saved their lives.

Your comment comparing these brave men to Brave heart is insulting, but yet myself and many others fight, have foughten, bled and died for idiots like you to have your opinion. I hope someday you find yourself in a position to have to do something that takes moral conviction and the willingness to put it all on the line. Until then I guess I just must respect your right to be a jackazz, after all I did bleed for it.

You found my humor offensive, because you want to be offended.
I give props to the specops community. I find 60 untrained soldiers against 2 seals to be a reasonable number..could be more frankly.
But my question is, how do we know? where did this story come from? How do they know the count exactly?
If you find wanting information to confirm what some guy said on a blog as offensive...
well...grow a pair

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Silent
Elite
And
Lethal

X

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

HELLO? Ever hear of 9/11?The World Trade Center...remember THAT?
Do you actually expect sympathy and empathy for terrorists?
What kind of human being can excuse the kind of mindless disregard for human life in which those evil bastards engaged? Damn "the other side and what they have lost!
Maybe you don't care...but I'm damn sure you'd feel very differently if you had lost a loved one or friend in 9/11!

Yeah man, bloody Libyans blowing up the WTC.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
I hope someday you find yourself in a position to have to do something that takes moral conviction and the willingness to put it all on the line. Until then I guess I just must respect your right to be a jackazz, after all I did bleed for it.

Wanted to respond to this also.
I have great admiration for branches of specops. Not soo much general soldiers, I remain neutral. Just because someone is wearing camo doesn't automatically make them a hero. but specops are warriors. From the seals, green berets, hell, even the night stalkers have my props just to make it through dedication it takes to achieve such distinction..they aren't just grunts with guns at that point.

As far as your wish for me to be in a bad situation. Well, I hope I don't end up like that, but if and when such events come, well, I already am tested and do pretty well in a emergency. I would expect nothing less of myself to do what is right, even if it meant harm..but you never fully know until such events take place.
Still, I have reacted properly in the few emergency occasions I found myself in before (hear shots at a crowd and jump in front of people to shield them before being aware its just firecrackers sort of thing). Again, not telling, but well, we all die sometime..it would be an honor to die for something if your going to go out anyhow.

link   
Obama sacrificed four American lives Jimmy Carter in his worst moment made an attempt to rescue Americans. No honor, no faith, a traitors disposition.

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by boncho

As the story broken by Fox now goes, they were attached as security to the CIA post. They were at the CIA post when the fighting erupted at the consulate. They asked permission to go to the consulate to assist. After they were refused permission twice, they defied the orders and went on their own to the consulate, engaging the terrorist attackers.
They were said to have illuminated the mortar with a laser designator and asked for an air strike from some platform.... I say that because they would not have risked themselves further or wasted their time 'painting' a target with a laser designator if there was no aerial weapons platform above them to launch a weapon.

It was the mortar that ended up killing them apparently.

Is there a remote posibility that they were killd by friendly fire?
I like to think it is just a cover up by the CIA, as it happens all the time. kill your own and then make a story to satisfy the friends and the family, then a cherry on the top to seal the SEALS by handing out a purple heart
edit on 30-10-2012 by Nibirian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Two guys that were at one time in the US Navy in, completed SEAL training and served as such in Afghanistan and Iraq chose to hire on as private contractors to get rich killing people in third world countries.... They were mercenaries that would take American lives if the money was right...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

reply to post by Britguy

I have zero sympathy! When you go dicking around in other peoples countries, you gotta expect that some people are not going to be too welcoming.

When did the American people show one ounce of sympathy for the people of the states they have destroyed for purely political or financial gains? When did the American people show one ounce of sympathy for the people they have slaughtered in these actions, or for the families left behind in shattered bombed out hovels?

Perhaps some people need a reality check and and to stop living in this fantasy world, where America is always right and any American who dies in places they shouldn't be is some sort of hero!

You do realize your nation also took part in Libyan overthrow, right?

So..ya..erm, look in the mirror (nationally speaking). finger pointing has 3 fingers pointing back at you.

Now, answer your own questions, but replace the states with the UK

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hot damn ................ couldn't imagine the enemy being that close. 90% the time you just see specs. Shoot at em, call in ground or air booms. Hope you can keep em pinned long enough to blow em up.

Damn, this pisses me off. Obama is a mother freaking disgrace. So is Pissetta. Penetta should be resigning in my opinion.

His excuse is, " You dont send in troops without knowing the entire situation." That is the dumbest load of crap i have ever heard. Know the situation??? YOU NEVER KNOW THE SITUATION. EVER. Oh, wait, i forgot they had satellite and drone coverage (live feeds) with thermal, nv, and the like.

Either they wanted Libya to look good (in the rescue), didn't want to piss off Libya, or are a complete and utter failure as links in the chain of command.

-----

Now, in my opinion, that General that ordered the Rescue (late) in the crisis, should be discharged. Honorably discharged that is. However, he should not be Spec command if he ever disobeys orders. Ever.

The resignation of Leon Pen should also be given.

60 Kills is just crazy. No way should any United States personnel have to sit there HOPING we are coming for them. They should know WE ARE coming. WE WILL be there. NO MATTER the cost. YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT BEHIND. However .... these navy seals experienced the abandonment of the American nation and they knew we abandoned them.

Yeah, Obama and Leon have no business in command.
edit on 30-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Two guys that were at one time in the US Navy in, completed SEAL training and served as such in Afghanistan and Iraq chose to hire on as private contractors to get rich killing people in third world countries.... They were mercenaries that would take American lives if the money was right...

Interesting scenario; like Blackwater in Iraq. Spraying bullets into the crowd, drive by shooting anything on the road, like cars, people, animals, running over pedestrians etc… contracted by U.S. Government!
Do you get angry if it was the other way around?
Below is a link to one of the Blackwater atrocities "war crime".
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join