It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Navy SEALs Kill 60 Terrorists In Benghazi Consulate Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So, on every other board about any other subject on ATS people incessantly ask for evidence, proof, or the story covered in other media. They constantly need some kind of evidence when it comes to heresay and third hand accounts.

When it comes to some Americans (who weren't actually soldiers but I imagine well paid mercernaries from the description 'independent contractors') being 'heroes' by shooting loads of people in a Muslim country, everyone takes it at face value and no one asks for any such thing?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Propaganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by czus1
If I took a dump in your backyard and You could see it, would You do something? Just asking.
Tx.

So give me your address so I can take a dump in Your yard!
edit on 30-10-2012 by czus1 because: (no reason given)

You did take a dump in their yard and that's why they did something about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

So you made this post based on a discussion board at some investor/investment site by someone with the online name Black Blade??? And this person doesn't even know this was not an embassy, although he claims it was. And Black Blade claims a couple of ex-Seals killed 60 militants? And you buy all of this???? Wow. You people will believe anything; it doesn't matter how dubious the source or claim. As long as jives with what you want to believe, then you find it credible -- never mind how dubious the source of the information. Absolutely incredible.

There's just more and more of these ridiculous threads on ATS regarding the Benghazi attack. It's pointless trying to address them; it's like fighting an umpteen-headed hydra. I really do hope this inanity dies down after the election, but I fear it won't should Obama be re-elected -- which smart money says will be the case.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I got footage of this attack!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What an absolute load of bull plop!
Maybe Mark Bingham was there with the water too?

Seriously, some of you believe this?

For shame!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ther'll be a movie about this (well deserved) and I bet Obama is portrayed as the third hero.

You mean only hero.... After all, he does have multiple personalities and the ability to be in multiple places at the same time... One day we will call him Baraquibit!

I wouldn't pay to see it, but I'd likely download it illegally for kicks. Then again, Baraquibit is known for his entanglement abilities... So I guess I won't be seeing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I have no idea what you're talking about about but it interested me so I starred you. If you could spell it out in layman's terms, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

It´s Theoretical Physicist humor. Has some strange spin on it, we can´t get to the bottom of.

On topic: I think this report just screams "propaganda!"
edit on 30/10/2012 by RationalDespair because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's truely amazing what military training can accomplish! My hat goes of to both these true heroes. 60 out of 200 attackers killed is more than a quarter of the attacking force, extremist terrorist scum that they are!

R.I.P gentlemen!

Now if the America Goverment(NWO Illuminati scum) would stop trying to police the planet maybe nobody need have been killed in the first place!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Left out of the story is how, during the firefight, these brave ex-SEAL members rescued a kitten from the crossfire and delivered a baby!

Bottom line, the US worked to destroy a country, then sent in it's CIA boys to see what else they could destroy / destabilize, and ... shock horror... found that perhaps they were not as popular as they thought they'd be. They got their arses handed to them, by the same people they armed to take over. Priceless!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Hijinx

I have no idea what you're talking about about but it interested me so I starred you. If you could spell it out in layman's terms, it would be much appreciated.

Ha, ha, I was implying that Obama, will be the sole hero in this proposed flick. He would take credit as the seals themselves(multiple personalities.) I was referring to Obama being a superhero with the ability to teleport. In quantum entanglement, a particle know as a quibit is capable of " Teleporting." from one location to another with out traveling through space.

I was trying to be hip, and trendy. You know like TV writers these days, take some fantastical scientific explanation and apply it to something completely unrelated to give it a false feeling of truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This was a bungled kidnapping scheme to exchange the ambassador for the blind sheikh...arranged by Obama and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood government as an October election surprise, which was disrupted by these two brave ex-Navy Seals.

Obama and the Egyptian government is currently assassinating those they involved in this idiotic and failed scheme, in order to cover up the conspiracy.

Benghazi consulate attack suspect killed in Egypt, security source says

A Libyan militant suspected by Egypt of involvement in last month's attack on the US consulate in Libya has been killed in a raid by Egyptian security forces in Cairo, according to security officials. The Libyan was killed on Wednesday in a raid that targeted him and other militants with suspected links to al-Qaida in Cairo's eastern district of Nasr City, the official said. Four Egyptian militants were detained in the operation, he added. The Libyan, identified as Karim Ahmed Essam el-Azizi, was killed by a bomb he had tried to use against the security forces during the raid, the security official said. It was not immediately clear what role Azizi had played in the assault on the US consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on 11 September, in which the ambassador, Chris Stevens, and three other Americans were killed. The security official, who asked not to be named, said Azizi had been living in a rented apartment in Nasr City for the past three months. He said police had found 15 bombs and various weapons, including assault rifles, in the Libyan's flat.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks for posting this. I had been wondering what damage they managed to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Left out of the story is how, during the firefight, these brave ex-SEAL members rescued a kitten from the crossfire and delivered a baby!

Bottom line, the US worked to destroy a country, then sent in it's CIA boys to see what else they could destroy / destabilize, and ... shock horror... found that perhaps they were not as popular as they thought they'd be. They got their arses handed to them, by the same people they armed to take over. Priceless!

Well if one understands Benghazi then this shouldnt be a surprise. Benghazi is a hotbed.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by IAMTAT

So you made this post based on a discussion board at some investor/investment site by someone with the online name Black Blade??? And this person doesn't even know this was not an embassy, although he claims it was. And Black Blade claims a couple of ex-Seals killed 60 militants? And you buy all of this???? Wow. You people will believe anything; it doesn't matter how dubious the source or claim. As long as jives with what you want to believe, then you find it credible -- never mind how dubious the source of the information. Absolutely incredible.

Well the fact that they had to set up a morter and walked shells in tells you right there they had given up trying to take it by close assult.

As well, they were apparently under the impression at some point that there were more defenders than they had thought.

The you have a heavy mechine gun being used by one of the SEALS. Lots of damage there. And then close assult tactics used by the SEALS in which they were well trained.

Not to mention that these ad hoc militant groups really dont know how to fight very well as a unit.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
An excellent story. Not at all impossible of course but here's where I tugged on the reins and cried whoa!

" (Note: The only guns that the Libyans would likely have had were AK-47 rifles)"

This gives some idea of the authors state of mind. All the worlds baddies use AK's. Straight out of First Blood. If the story is true the author isn't doing himself any favours by air brushing the tale in such a way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Benghazi was payback to Stevens because he was the one who procured the 9 Megaton nuclear bomb that was detonated on the ocean floor near Japan on March 11, 2011. Obama knew that Stevens was marked for death and he told his people to stand down. Good call. Too bad about the collateral damage. Violence means death.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
The problem with this story is there is no other report except the blog you offered as a Link.
You would think by now this would have been everywhere but there are no other sources.

Well considering we have heard nothing about the results otherwise........besides it is likely the SEALS did kill a fair number burring a 7 hour firefight. I mean wow 7 hours for a good number of guys to knock out several men? And then in the end had to go dig up a mortar? Like I said that tells you right there they had given up trying to take the place with men and rifles.

WOW! And consider that the mortar fire came in the last hour and there was still no air on station.....that they could use. Disgracefull.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It reminds me a bit like that Iraq movie about Jessica Lynch? That girl who got taken prisoner and the ``movie`` they made about it. She later claimed that it was all rubbish and not true. I dont know if this latest Benghazi thing is true, but I wouldnt put it past the USA to spin a load of bollocks. 2 seals coming from behind and attacking the protestors is not impossible. But I just dont know, considering that the USA are now allies with alciada. Anything is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join