Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ex-Navy SEALs Kill 60 Terrorists In Benghazi Consulate Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This story stinks to high heaven. First off there was no "US Embassy" in Benghazi. It was a diplomatic forward position. Probably more likely a CIA safe house.

The reason for the story? The two ex-Seals were CIA security contractors (note: NOT diplomatic security personnel), and a story had to be concocted why a US Ambassador was using CIA guards instead of the Diplomatic Security Service.

I'll give you a hint; our Ambassador was working on a CIA operation.. Nice story though, but very transparent.
edit on 10/29/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

They killed terrorists. All terrorists deserve death, they can't respect another human beings life, so theirs should be taken away. This is heroism, and this is the right thing. I can't believe that I even read a comment such as yours.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

Hold on wasn't the US formed by terrorists? at the time they were classed as them.
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What if they were killed by a couple of CIA spooks for going to the consulate and witnessing the execution of the Ambassador or something else they were not supposed to see, and before you say "but they were seals that just killed 60 jihadis" well they wouldn't have expected it and the assault at the annex could of been them trying to survive and the "assault" story is a cover for the dead bodies. I don't believe this but anytime I hear a "official" story I assume they are lying.
edit on 30-10-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The whole story, including the death of the ambassador and friends, is
complete and utter BS. It's the same MO every single time.

You are being sucked in and played once again.

Will we ever learn?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ther'll be a movie about this (well deserved) and I bet Obama is portrayed as the third hero.

My thoughts exactly... and that movie should include this:

“Rogue” U.S. General Arrested for Ignoring 9/11 Bengzahi Stand-Down Order

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Forgive Me for being Rude, but the last time I had incoming, I shot back! Kudos and Job well done. Absolute Respect and Honor. They were working their post and saw another get into IT and did something about it. If I took a dump in your backyard and You could see it, would You do something? Just asking.
Tx.

So give me your address so I can take a dump in Your yard!
edit on 30-10-2012 by czus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Ther'll be a movie about this (well deserved) and I bet Obama is portrayed as the third hero.

First thing I thought too. ''This would make a cool movie''

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The terrorists were shocked to see that only two men had done all that damage to their forces..

Now they should have a clue as the their future, when whole squads of these elite troops come looking for them...!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

The all round numbers also do not help 2, 100-200 and 60. Someone forgot to use a 3 pointed creative hat on writing this patriotic fluff...

When someone starts appealing to patriotic feeling one should always and I mean always take a step back. There is no problem in being patriotic but there is always more to a story with patriotic connotations, real patriots are rare and most die unsung...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
This is a bunch of BS propaganda, with a bunch weirdos acting like killing people is heroic.

I agree. The story even made it a point to say the important thing here is that they killed 60 terrorists. Bull Caca. The important thing here is that this action allowed 20 innocent people to escape.

Those 60 people may NOT have been terrorists but simply going along with the crowd. Here you have a sickening display of hero worship coupled with making all citizens involved terrorists. This is US propaganda at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by IAMTAT

The terrorists were shocked to see that only two men had done all that damage to their forces..

Now they should have a clue as the their future, when whole squads of these elite troops come looking for them...!!

And THIS, proves my point. This is exactly what the propaganda is designed to make one believe.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Oh how awesome lets kill some more...

Don't you think thats exactly the same way they feel about their enemies but people complaint why the hate? Sad in both sides since the attack was probably in sighted by the same mentality kill our enemies the more the merrier.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thats quite remarkable of those seals. Wow, dont ever mess with a seal.

Anyways this just shows something that is quite scary. Obama has done everything to keep this story quiet and when the American public learn of this they are going to be pissed. But at the same time, we have a more immediate situation but for Obama its just business as usual.

Theres a storm coming and Im not talking about Sandy.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Oh how awesome lets kill some more...

Don't you think thats exactly the same way they feel about their enemies but people complaint why the hate? Sad in both sides since the attack was probably in sighted by the same mentality kill our enemies the more the merrier.

And your mentality would be to lay down and take a boot to your skull.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Everyone talks about how bad this administration is for the lies and schemes but the truth is that this administration is using the same playbook as the rest, we've seen all these tricks before. The problem is that this administration is just to politically inexperienced to actually pull this stuff off secretly. I am willing to bet that within 25 -30 years from now all these regimes we are helping to set up in the middle east we will declare them same people terrorist and start another war ans wipe out another generation. It seems we already forgot about , Castro, Noriega, Saddam, bin Laden, Gaddafi, etc... We set these dudes up with power then they become independent after some years, then they are our enemy.. Its nothing new.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Pat Tilman and Jessica Lynch.......need I say more?

The US government has been caught lying so many times, why would anyone believe anything they say?

The story has changed multiple times since it's inception and we'll nver really know the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So when they attacked Gaddafi they where rebels fighting for freedom, but when they attack the US they are terrorist?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Propaganda at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join