It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uninvited member for a family photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Me and my family went out for a family meal friday gone for my sisters 23rd birthday. We went to a local indian restaurant called Indigo. At the end of the night we had a group picture, taken by one of the waiters.

I would really appreciate my fellow ATS'ers insight and if any of you could do those effects with the photo's see if anything comes up ? i can only apologize for the low quality as its from a low MP camera.

The most information i can give you on the location is that the restaurant is a converted pub, converted about 5 years ago, info i can give on me which i guess would be relevant is i've had a couple people pass and i'm living in one of the past's houses. My family experiences a lot of activity which i'm sure i've posted a thread a few months ago explaining that event, but this is the first of its kind for me with photographic evidence (other then orbs and a video of orbs which i will post here once i find it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you ATS and i look forward to your posts and comments.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Cool, got more pictures?

Preferably of the redhead upfront?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Hi there.

See that recessed light fixture up in the celieng?

I believe that is the source of the apparition..
Glare.
My opinion only of course...

All the best.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have a crappy camera and get objects like that all the time, reflection maybe? flash glare?
BTW who is that redhead she is a fox

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kryton
Cool, got more pictures?

now i dislike gingers, but im with you on this one..

preferably from playboy..

also .. probably glare like the other poster said... i know im glaring now!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

She is not a ginger, ginger is brighter lighter shade of red, I should know been married to two of them
2nd.

Poor OP sorry dude you think you have seen a ghost and all we see is the redhead lol soz dude

edit on 29-10-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

Cant believe i missed the light fitting haha feel such a noob, its still at a weird angle though. and ease up guys haha, thats my cuz

I'll use blur effect next time on faces !!
edit on 29-10-2012 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

You're obviously speaking about the figure in the corner. I've seen the same figure on reruns of Gilligan's Island, and it has me baffled! Definitely an uninvited member, but if he didn't eat anything, nor did he cause a ruckus, then I don't see why he wasn't invited to begin with?
lol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
After looking at this photo through a few different filters I would say it is simply a glare on the lens from a light that is almost directly above the camera. What I don't understand is the way everyone is in the photo. There are a lot of people standing in the back forming a rather large line and there where your glare is, is a single person on a bench. My family groups together with shorter and older people in front. It just strikes me as odd that this is the pose chosen, leaving so much open empty space and convenient that the glare is where no one is.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thats what i mean, its a massive coincidence that in the only available gap for someone to sit, theres "glare", highly likely to be glare, but very odd all the same.

we pose in anyway everyone runs into the picture haha, no order at all =D as long as everyone's in, and thank you for trying out your filters, appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
so back to your cousin...

red-head and from the UK?
neat.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Cool, got more pictures?

She's gorgeous.
edit on 29-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

My opinion is that this glare. It appears that the lady in black with the short hair is sitting on a glass table.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Cool, got more pictures?

I dunno man. She's nice, but I prefer the one in the blue.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am not an expert on camera 'glares'. I have taken many photos before and after going digital and never saw any glares resembling such a form (they always looked like, well, glares...) Whether it is or isn't, I can't really say for sure, but I'd like to share some observations from the perspective of 'maybe it isn’t'.

What I find interesting is how everyone on the left (around the entity) bears a negative reaction, both in their facial expressions and bodily postures. In some it is more apparent than with others. Meanwhile on the right, everyone is smiling for the photo. It's as if they're picking up on the entity sub-consciously, creating awkwardness. Three people are clearly leaning away from it. The two standing directly behind it look bothered by it (again, as if reacting sub-consciously.) The young redhead/brunette in the hat is practically facing it, with a confused expression, as if she could either see or otherwise sense it (I'd ask her about this if I were you.)

The woman sitting in the middle, on the glass coffee table with her purse on her lap, is where this gets interesting. She is the only one around it who is smiling, although slanted away from it. This doesn't look like a forced smile, but a comfortable one. This is the very one that the 'entity' is leaned towards. This suggests an attachment to this person. The ‘entity’ may be a deceased relative, friend or ex-lover of this person and has remained part of her life. This woman may or may not even be aware of its presence consciously, but obviously has grown used to it. The spirit seems to be poising in the photograph, next to her—specifically her.

So yes, it could be a glare, but I find this very interesting and deserving of further investigation. You might try taking more photographs of the woman whom the entity seems connected to, around her home, etc. and see if anything else appears.

new topics

top topics

join