It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Pictures, 3 Quotes and 3 Songs (video) To Brighten Your Day !! Love To All !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am sure I could've added more. But, I think 3 of each is enough! Bring your own to the party! The more the merrier.
I chose; 3 Pictures that make me smile, 3 quotes that I try to live by, 3 songs I love to hear that make me happy!

The unexamined life is not worth living. [info][add][mail][note] Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC), in Plato, Dialogues, Apology

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. [info][add][mail][note] Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it. [info][add][mail][note] Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (121 AD - 180 AD), Meditations

Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now

Artist: I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day. I think I can make it now, the pain is gone All of the bad feelings have disappeared Here is the rainbow I've been prayin?for It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day. Look all around, there's nothin?but blue skies Look straight ahead, nothin?but blue skies I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.

Elvis Presley If I Can Dream (with lyrics)

Bee Gees - Massachusetts (with lyrics)

Hope you all enjoyed! Take care and much love to all!

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

With the love of humanity in your hearts! Don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural

Charlin Chaplin from The Great Dicatator.

Great song!

new topics

join