It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow The Same Path or Take A Detour? Tough Choice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Obama or Romney? Same path or detour. I am inclined to take the detour at this point. I have seen enough from Obama to think Romney deserves an opportunity to screw up. Lets face it every president only gets what the president before him leaves behind. They have to undo some things and complete others, while trying to implement their own ideas. Then there are the choices they make when dealing with everyday world events. How Obama handled the Embassy situation to me was the last straw. How can anyone vote for Obama?

Obama had Bush, Bush had Clinton, Clinton had Bush Sr, Bush Sr. had Reagan, Etc. Every single president left their footprints, some muddier than others, for the others to follow in or walk around. I do not blame Obama for things not in his control, I blame him for things that have happened on his watch and how he responded to them.

He did not, create the financial mess (worldwide), start terrorism, create false flags, world hunger, wars, hurricanes, etc. He did have to respond to these things though. I give him a " D " for effort. He did the best he could. He still failed miserably in my estimation.

Give Romney a chance.
edit on 10/29/2012 by ascension211 because: add

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
suxs that you really only have 2 choices and each one is bad

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you want to feel excluded, vote romney.

but what are you really voting for. he has no foreign policy, besides nodding at everything obama says.

he has contempt for 47% of the population that he basically called useless entitled bottom feeders because they'll vote for obama and not him.

he'll turn the white house into a gated community. you really will be left to fend for yourselves with romney.

the president will be a distant dream, while you scavenge the unemployment line for jobs that don't exist because romney will be fixing the tie on his tuxedo.

romney is only in it for one thing, power and prestige, and he's playing off peoples unjustified hate of obama to ignore how dangerously inept and unqualified he is to be president.

this guy was handed everything on a silver plate. he is a moron. he lacks intelligence and is extremely ignorant of many things. a very dangerous person to be left in charge of your future and your families.

what a shock it will be when he realizes that the u.s. government isn't wal mart and you'll be the ones paying the price.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I have a much simpler formula that helps me decide which way to vote: Democrat in office= most of friends and relatives unemployed or underemployed, Republican in office= all of friends and all of relatives fully employed. It's been the formula that has decided my voting pattern for years. With most of my friends and relatives livelihoods dependent on the oil business (refineries, oil rigs, oil tankers, etc.) that is the biggest factor.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
Obama or Romney? Same path or detour. I am inclined to take the detour at this point. I have seen enough from Obama to think Romney deserves an opportunity to screw up.

I am of the mind that ADD is a greater threat to this country than terrorism.

What needs to be done to meet the huge challenges we face will not get done in 4 year, idealogically schitzophrenic spazmotic episodes, no matter who is President.

Aside from that I am voting for Pres. Obama due to my basic belief that the engine of our economy is the American Consumer. Not the investor class. Investors follow demand and consumption, they do not create it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Without good jobs, the American consumers have no real money to spend to grow new businesses. bammy has already shown that he can't be trusted to grow the US economy. He has done a great job for India, China, Taiwan, etc.... though.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
reply to post by Indigo5

Without good jobs, the American consumers have no real money to spend to grow new businesses. bammy has already shown that he can't be trusted to grow the US economy. He has done a great job for India, China, Taiwan, etc.... though.

The last GOP President shrank the US economy by almost 20% in his last year....President Obama has grown it every quarter since then.

Ditto Jobs..

I prefer reality to BS when choosing a President
edit on 29-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Really? Have a listen!

top topics

join