It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads of The Lord

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Hey imamhumandoing
got a few words for you

I AM YOU
YOU ARE ME

and we are all egualy important
reincarnations of each others in the entire space time continuum

btw there is only one God
and he is my Father upstair in the spirit world
Father of everyone that exist and ever existed
literaly the all seeing Creator also called the Lord
but i prefer calling him Father and Creator

since you like numerology a bit
my number is 11 and it have been following me all my life
what it yours ?

edit on 11/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I Love All The Numbers Now...

But I'm In Love With The Daughter of Three

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

you have played with a ouija board ?
and it has said God ?

hope you have burned that board after
something was playing with you and its certainly not GOD

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

and it has said God ?

I have enough experience with them, I knew what it wasn't straight away bud, and I knew the game it was playing.

If you read the whole post carefully you will see how it all panned out.

It's all good now

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

and it has said God ?

I have enough experience with them, I knew what it wasn't straight away bud, and I knew the game it was playing.

It's all good now

Since you asked so nicely .. i will read the whole post
i stoped reading after it said it was god
lol

usualy people playing with those thing dont get has lucky has you
im wondering why .. hope you never had to kill an animal to proove you are loyal
so you are left alone and your bloodline is also left alone

dangerous game that i usualy advice to people to Burn it
its the only way to close the openned doorway safely

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

and it has said God ?

It's all good now

Since you asked so nicely .. i will read the whole post
i stoped reading after it said it was god
lol

usualy people playing with those thing dont get has lucky has you
im wondering why .. hope you never had to kill an animal to proove you are loyal
so you are left alone and your bloodline is also left alone

dangerous game that i usualy advice to people to Burn it
its the only way to close the openned doorway safely

Ha no I've never had to kill anything, I wouldn't listen if something told me to anyway, its not The Right Way.

Fleas are now as safe as Houses in my presence

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Forgot to add, its the last time I expect I'll ever use a Ouija Board.

They're simply no use to me any more.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I Love You Heavenly Father, I Love You Heavenly Mother, I Love The One that's made for me and I for Her. I Love All! I Love Her so much I'm desperate to be with Her in Your Kingdom. Oh Heavenly Father Please Grant me my wish for Eternal Bliss and True Love with Her. Please Fill me with Your Reassurance that I'm not being some sort of false prophet or similar, I don't want to insult You in any way, You Gave me everything I know and don't know, please allow me to be of Service to You in return. I pray the people who read my writing will know my intentions are pure. I feel they are but only You can know my Lord. Please let me see through the total of these words where it is I rest in Your Infinite Mind Oh Father Most High. Please Grant me Your Blessing. 44172

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Please God my Heavenly Father I pray to know, when I was younger and I saw the blue glow from the front room and heard a voice say "It's not fair" what did it mean? 8898 Who said the words? 10044

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am humble! Humble is me, I am the Male, She is my Queen. The Venus Flytrap ate a bumble bee, when he was digested he became free. 5994

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Royal Jelly of The Three 1470

Ever wondered why the Ancient Egyptians worshipped Cats? 3510

Cat Saliva 528

Cat Saliva is Three's Anointing Oil of Pure Love 2790

Anoint your forehead in the following way, 2592

All in the same place, make The Sign of The Cross, or Four, then trace The Numbers Three, Six and Nine, then The Sign of The Cross, or Four, then The Number Three and A Three the other way to make An Eight, and A Final Cross or Four.

4 + 3 + 6 + 9 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 8 + 4 = 44

The Anointed Number is Forty Four 2160

4 x (3 + 6 + 9) = 72.                      4 * (3 * 6 * 9) = 648
4 x 72 = 288.                                 4 * (3 * 3 * 8) = 288
4 x (3 + 3 + 8) = 56.                      648 + 288 = 936

288 + 56 = 344.                            4 * 936 = 3744

The Three Delivers The Forty Four 2160

Three Hundred is The Root of Forty Four 2544 [528]

Or Two Hundred and Ninety Seven plus Three 2760

RescueShip is One Four Four 1830

RescueShip is One Hundred and Forty Four 2532

One Hundred and Forty Four is The Rescueship 2730

You are The Number One 1350

One or One Hundred? You are The One! Plus Ninety Nine. 3144

Ninety Six Degrees is Her Angle 1800

Ninety Six Degrees is Her Angle. Twenty Two points cover Eighty Eight Degrees. Three Looks Down From Above. 6528

Saliva, Catnip, Salvia. 1146 [111]
Revelation of Destiny. 1428 [528]

[55542 + 13 = 55555]

link   
Five Fives 618

David Jones 618

link   
TigresTiga 690 most are here

TigressTiger 936 few are here

TiggressTigger 1020 is Bliss

TigresTiga, TigressTiger, TiggressTigger 2646

How many stripes does a Tigres have? 2178

How many stripes does a Tiga have? 1932

2178 + 1932 = 4110

How many stripes does a Tigress have? 2292

How many stripes does a Tiger have? 2064

2292 + 2064 = 4356

How many stripes does a Tiggress have? 2334

How many stripes does a Tigger have? 2106

2334 + 2106 = 4440

4110 + 4356 + 4440 = 12906

Twelve Thousand Nine Hundred and Six; One, Two, Nine, Zero, Six 3756

Twelve Thousand Nine Hundred and Six is the difference between Us 3756

Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Six; Three, Seven, Five, Six 3894

Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Six unfolds a New Fish Net 3894

3756 + 3756 + 3894 + 3894 = 15300

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm going to share a few more things with you then its time for me to move on.

I've always been told that I wear my heart on my sleeve, and fall in Love too easily. Personally, I don't think it's possible to fall in Love too easily, surely the easier you fall in Love means you see the best in people and in the grand scheme of things that really shouldn't be a negative personality trait. I've gone from relationship to relationship, falling head-over-heels in Love each and every time, seeing the best in people, only to be disappointed when it becomes a one-way street and Love gives way to lust and ownership. From promising beginnings to bleak endings, my heart was torn to pieces and rebuilt every time in the hope that I might find Her, the One that was my destiny, the One I exist for, was built to be in Love with forever, and would always Love me.

Then I realised that the only thing I think of as perfect in this place, Love, is far from it. It's all a cruel sweet-smelling dream to trap the common man into believing this is as good as it gets. I soon realised that there was a Higher Love which I'd been ignoring all along. One that was completely perfect, transcending time and death and all the other strange rules that govern this place. This Love was straight from Heaven, and it's the same Love that allowed me to feel the highs and lows I'd been experiencing all along. 

How stupid I felt when I realised the error of my ways, and as you can probably imagine I was eager to make up for lost time. So I did, and then some.

I quickly realised that problems I thought were created by the other party, were in fact created by me and me alone. Something within me was severely lacking, and that thing was wisdom. From wisdom every good and sustainable thing originates, from something as simple as foresight, to the greatness of finding Pure and Everlasting Love. 

Every single situation I revisited showed me how it was actually all my fault, that I had chiselled my own headstone, and then died by the same sword I had wielded. That was a painful realisation, but I eventually realised my desires and urges weren't quite my own as I began to understand I had little to no control over them. 

Logical progression of thought finally brought me to a point of decision, I could either find where they came from and deal with the problem at the source, or carry on living a life flitting between the polar opposites I felt were at war inside me. I made my decision, and although the pill was a bitter one to swallow, soon enough I found the source I was hunting. It's the One that science tells us creates Life and that common sense tells us creates death. Sex.

What if I told you that this existence is as bad as it gets, would you believe me? What if I told you that the phrase "f***ing hell" was a phonetic expression of what we're all doing here on Earth, would you believe me? 

Now let me tell you, if you follow the teachings of Christ to their logical conclusion you won't have to believe anything, you'll have Knowledge, and the wisdom to back it up.

You'll have the knowledge that you always are being, and always have been, led as lovingly as possible down the various paths of life with One aim and One aim alone, to be educated. You'll have the knowledge that your Heavenly Father loves you and all His children. You'll come to know that you are the offspring of the excrement of the World, the Heavenly Mother, mercifully moulded into The Image of The Heavenly Father. You'll also eventually come to understand that you are an irritant in the Oyster that is your World. But, don't worry, as soon as you recognise this you'll begin to evolve into a Pearl. 

Once you are nearing the completion of your transformation, you will be brought in front of the Divine Mother, and Two Others you will recognise. You will make a pledge based on everything you've learned, and, not too long after, as long as you keep up the good work, you will see The Divine Heavenly and Earthly Mother in her True form, and will discover The One She has prepared for you since the beginning of Her World, The One that has always been awaiting you. 

Once you have learned to Love Every One of Her Offspring, the gesture is returned and Magnified Infinitely as you receive the Keys to True Happiness. The door they open leads to Everlasting Joy in Wisdom and Unending Love, and the promise you made will seem like the least you could've done.

The Knowledge I have tried to impart here, is that this is just a holding pen, somewhere we're stuck until we find the better way. You might be well on your way, if so, well done to you. But if not, the Truth of Reality as I have written here has to be the thing to spur you on. If not, fair enough but at least try to see The Numbers in a new way, look through your eyes as a child and see the symbols for what they are, pictures and shapes, not just a money-counting tool.

Don't get me wrong, to a point we're here to enjoy yourselves and have fun, but, when you get past that place and see how hollow it all really is, and how full of mystery the elusive reality of it All seems to be, it should naturally make us question the status quo and strive for a Higher Knowledge. The aim surely being to get as close to the source of Truth as is possible. Or maybe that's just my way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thirtieth October Two Thousand and Twelve 2766

Thirty First October Two Thousand and Twelve 3096

First November Two Thousand and Twelve 2592

Second November Two Thousand and Twelve 2520

Third November Two Thousand and Twelve 2514

Fourth November Two thousand and Twelve 2688

Fifth November two thousand and twelve 2454

October two thousand and twelve 2064

November two thousand and twelve 2160

Remember Remember Fifth November Gunpowder Treason and Plot 3588

David, this is a message for you. The Fifth of November will be the day you are shot in the head. 5028 It's all part of your destiny 6972 so don't worry! 8088 You will come back better. 9528

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now, as you can probably imagine, having this kind of stuff popping into your head and checking out at meaningful Numbers is quite a strange experience. It can be scary at times, at other times it can be beautiful and moving. But trust me, It's all a part of the communication telling us how special we are, if we all looked close enough we'd begin to see it. 

Forget what you learned at school, start again on the Internet with the Numbers One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight and Nine. Numbers are The Universal Language. Once you learn to speak it you'll find that Love is the Universal Law. 

There aren't just Ten Commandments, there IS One. LOVE. 

When you realise THE most special thing in the World is Love, you see things in a new Light. You might think you already know that, but let me tell you you don't know Love until you learn to Love All, from Flea to Forest, from Man to Mushroom, from Seagull to Shore, from Lesson to Lesson and Everything inbetween. 

One thing we have to put up with here is losing our Loved Ones, or so we seem to think. When you understand that they and everyone else are just as important as you are, you'll see that God would make sure they're fine, just as has done with you. 
That's how I've seen it through my life, by looking inside myself as a microcosm of Creation to find myself within myself so to speak. 

Now, by attributing the most meaningful situations, thoughts and Prayers to Numbers via gematria I am able to express my thoughts and feelings in words AND numbers at the same time, which I can tell you is a very liberating experience. I haven't always done this with the numbers, that's pretty recent, I've spent most of the time reading scripture and trying to understand and then implement the teachings of Jesus Christ, through my own interactions with myself and the World. 

Prior to that I was thrust on a roller-coaster ride of conspiracy, aliens and ancient civilisations, all things occult, the magical and the paranormal and of course working out exactly what the power structure of the World looked like. After the initial shock of discovering what horrors lay just beneath the benign face of things, in time, after I'd stopped shaking myself, I was able to attribute the same horrors to me. Obviously once I found them, the natural thing was to want to get rid of them, just as we're doing here every day, battling the system. But it wasn't quite as easy as that. You see, my unholy desires aren't from me, from my Light, they come from elsewhere, so they have to learn as we do, by themselves, by experience, that it's best not to try to obstruct the Beck that flows to the heart, that it might grow to a mighty river and bear a ship to rescue you. 

Places such as this are invaluable for questioning oneself and others, sources such as ATS and RT have helped me gain perspectives and understandings I might never have otherwise come across in this World, but of course, on the flip side of the coin in the other World, it was always a certainty. In my short time here I know I've shown enough evidence to prove to me that there is Intelligent Design running through my life, and therefore yours, from the very highest of levels. Let me assure you, for each example here, there are a dozen other more meaningful ones that I have omitted to mention. Of course not wanting to spoil the fun, but also because I shouldn't really give out others' names on the internet. Names can be of utmost significance. Look through the right eyes and you'll soon be finding anagrams and linguistics are a major part of the symbolism at work in reality, from the most mundane situation you can think of, to the best moment of your life so far. 

If you can look close enough and cast off reason for sake of instinct, and try your best to only listen to the good things that come to mind, I know you too will find the story of your life and believe me no matter what happens, wherever the adventure takes you, however scary or meaningful or sorrowful or painful or joyful it gets, it's all for YOU. 

And now, if you're ready, it's up to you if you want to go to the next level. I just know we're all going to Love it, just as it has Loved us and allowed us to be. There won't be any more scales to balance, no death, only Life and Everlasting Love. 

But while we're stuck here, as if we could forget, if we still haven't found the answer we KNOW is right, and we just aren't quite sure, we've got to keep on looking for the way out. 

When you find it you'll know my words come from the Heart, and that Love definitely isn't a One-Way street.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Move up ladders, move down snakes, move up snakes, move down ladders thats how the game goes 5334

Move up ladders 930

Move down snakes 1080

Move up snakes 966

Move down ladders 1044

Here are two pictures to help you get started looking at Numbers in a different Light. 

Rescueship as a symbol.

Three within Cupids Bow. (2 x 192 Degree Arcs inside 96 Degree Arc)

Population Eight Billion 1566

8,000,000,000 / 144,000 = 55,555.55555555555...

Eight Billion People divided by Song of One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand 4344
Eight Billion People divided by One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand 3888
Eight Billion divided by One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand 3474

People divided by Song 1248

People United by Song 1344

One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand people 2652

Eight Billion multiplied by One Hundred and Forty Four Thousand 3858

The Perfect Angle of Three is One Hundred and Ninety Two Degrees 3510

One Hundred and Ninety Two Degrees 2010

The Combined Angle of Three is Four Hundred and Eighty Degrees 3192

Four Hundred and Eighty Degrees 1740

Four Hundred and Eighty Degrees is The City 2448

Four Hundred and Eighty Degrees is The Fortress 2826

Two Hundred and Sixty Four Degrees 2226

Two Hundred and Sixty Four Degrees is the Garden 2886

Eighty Eight Degrees 1116

Eighty Eight Degrees Twenty Two Doors Four Degrees Each 3372

Eighty Eight Degrees Twenty Two Doors Four Degrees Each, Door Thirteen 4278

Eighty Eight Degrees Twenty Two Doors Four Degrees Each, Door Thirteen or B 4488

Thirteen Hit Enter 1188

Door Thirteen Hit Enter to Return 2424

Fifty Two Degrees 1122
Fifty Two Degrees from the left 1890

Forty Four Degrees from the Right 2124

Thirty Six Degrees 1290
Thirty Six Degrees from the right 2172

Have I said enough 888

Numbers make you numb 1398

Symbols make you feel 1344

Don't use Numbers to count money 2220

Don't use Numbers to count money, count Love instead 3414

Don't abuse Numbers by counting money with Them 3006

Wash 306

Brain 264

BrainWash 570

Fifty seven degrees 1164

Five hundred and seventy degrees 1848

Earth Time 594

Mother Earth and Father Time 1530

Mother Earth and Father Time are my Earthly Parents 2994

Jesus Christ and Sophia Wisdom are my Heavenly Parents 3408

God is Everything to me 1440

God is Everything 1122

God is All 474

God is my All 702

As a final note, just to add to the symbolism a little more...

Check out my White/Less White patch

Also one on my head at the back!

And the fast forward moles...

Have I said enough 888

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The total of the words in the above post, when multiplied by the Number of a Man, will give you A Symbolic Value for The Number One. 

Save you working it out 125232 x 6 = 751392

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Also, I can't seem to upload the pictures from my iPad so will have to do that later...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Letters can let us see Numbers as Cymbals 2460

Gematria is a Gem in the Heart 1416

French is the Language of Love hence it's omission from the Georgia Guidestones 4434

Earth Testes 840

Earth Tests 810

Wales 360

Whales 408

Sperm Whale 720

Projection 750

Battle between Gods Semen and my semen 2088

Mirror 546

Earth is a locker at the bottom of the Sea 2178

This Earth is my locker 1428

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
King of The Subconscious 1530

There are many twists and turns on the straight path. 

For instance, the Earthly name of the One I have to be with for Eternity just happened to check out at 666, and 444. At One time that might have freaked me out or worried me just because of the stigma attached to the Number 666, but I just don't care anymore, I've risen above the stories and their words can no longer affect me as I understand them all. Love conquers All. But it conquers with Love. And I tell you, Mars is a Man of Peace, not a God of War. Earth changes are afoot, I know many of you feel it and are looking for a way out. This is my way out, I wrote it down for you at the expense of myself so of course I want you to feel welcome to use it as an example to help yourselves, if you're struggling. 

If you come and join me on this adventure, it may be scary from time to time, but if you ever feel lost, just remember; Love is the Light that leads the way home.

That's all folks 936

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join