It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads of The Lord

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Threads of The Lord

Yesterday I gave you undeniable proof of my status here on Middle Earth as an 'Inbetweener'. I showed you exactly who it is that I'm Inbetween and gave you enough background information for you to begin to understand and find your own middle ground right here in this incarnation.

The thread was closed as I'd pasted it straight in, thusly circumnavigating the character post limit. I spoke to a Mod who said I could repost it but would have to split it up. I was tempted, but seeing as it would detract from the numerical messages that are obviously encoded I had to leave it as it is.

It is linked here for your reference,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I checked all the numbers again this morning and there seemed to be a discrepancy. When I worked out the total numerical value of words outside of the quoted section it had come to 501300. The total inside the quote came to 786540. When added, these equal 1287840, not 1298568 as I had worked out.

This left me a little puzzled but then it struck me.

I had omitted the hidden words used to enter a quote: (Quote)(/Quote).

I had also omitted the 'decorative' lines at the top and bottom of the quote that look like this:

+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

And had forgotten that the x's would still count in the Gematria calculator!

So I did the sums again...

Total of words outside quote = 501300
Total of words inside quote   = 786540
                                                                                       1287840      

Total of +x+x+x+x+x lines = 9792
Total of hidden words (Quote)(/Quote) = 936
                                                                                    +  10728

= 1298568

Total of words in thread = 1298568 [6, The Number of a Man. 8/2/1985 My Birthday]

So, I was right, I just didn't realise at the time exactly what it was that was making it right. Now you too can see The Hidden Hand of The Lord at work. 
Just imagine, if there had been one more or one less 'x' on the decorative lines, this wouldn't have checked out at all. I simply constructed them to fit right across the screen of my iPad so I could easily see where the text was to be separated for the quoted section, their value was not determined consciously by any means. Certainly not knowingly by me anyway...

And when I saw the words '(Quote)(/Quote)' checked out at 936 I had to smile

Hopefully this thread won't invite the same misquoted character assassinations that were attempted yesterday. But if it does I don't mind too much, it will give me the chance to hone my skills.

And finally i'd just like to say a big thank you to those of you who opened your eyes and minds wide enough to see the extent of the canvas. The Keys to The Kingdom are Yours.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And of course, if you visit the link below and input the words I've used here, you'll be sure to find my signature.

www.thelemicgoldendawn.net...

And I suppose if you added the total of the words in the thread above to the total of the words in the thread I created yesterday, you might find a very special number indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I will include the thread with broken links so the calculations work out, as every letter is important.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Threads of The Lord

Yesterday I gave you undeniable proof of my status here on Middle Earth as an 'Inbetweener'. I showed you exactly who it is that I'm Inbetween and gave you enough background information for you to begin to understand and find your own middle ground right here in this incarnation.

The thread was closed as I'd pasted it straight in, thusly circumnavigating the character post limit. I spoke to a Mod who said I could repost it but would have to split it up. I was tempted, but seeing as it would detract from the numerical messages that are obviously encoded I had to leave it as it is.

It is linked here for your reference,

http ://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread894355/ pg1

I checked all the numbers again this morning and there seemed to be a discrepancy. When I worked out the total numerical value of words outside of the quoted section it had come to 501300. The total inside the quote came to 786540. When added, these equal 1287840, not 1298568 as I had worked out.

This left me a little puzzled but then it struck me.

I had omitted the hidden words used to enter a quote: (Quote)(/Quote).

I had also omitted the 'decorative' lines at the top and bottom of the quote that look like this:

And had forgotten that the x's would still count in the Gematria calculator!

So I did the sums again...

Total of words outside quote = 501300
Total of words inside quote   = 786540
                                                                                       1287840      

Total of +x+x+x+x+x lines = 9792
Total of hidden words (Quote)(/Quote) = 936
                                                                                    +  10728

= 1298568

Total of words in thread = 1298568 [6, The Number of a Man. 8/2/1985 My Birthday]

So, I was right, I just didn't realise at the time exactly what it was that was making it right. Now you too can see The Hidden Hand of The Lord at work. 
Just imagine, if there had been one more or one less 'x' on the decorative lines, this wouldn't have checked out at all. I simply constructed them to fit right across the screen of my iPad so I could easily see where the text was to be separated for the quoted section, their value was not determined consciously by any means. Certainly not knowingly by me anyway...

And when I saw the words '(Quote)(/Quote)' checked out at 936 I had to smile

Hopefully this thread won't invite the same misquoted character assassinations that were attempted yesterday. But if it does I don't mind too much, it will give me the chance to hone my skills.

And finally i'd just like to say a big thank you to those of you who opened your eyes and minds wide enough to see the extent of the canvas. The Keys to The Kingdom are Yours.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And of course, if you visit the link below and input the words I've used here, you'll be sure to find my signature.

http ://www.thelemicgoldendawn.net/englishqabalah. htm

And I suppose if you added the total of the words in the thread above to the total of the words in the thread I created yesterday, you might find a very special number indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Do you have any idea how many people have come onto ATS and told us that they were "important" or that they were Jesus?

Only difference here is you are saying you will be Jesus in your next incarnation.

By the way why are you repeating your earlier posts from this same thread word for word? Cheap bumping?

edit on 10/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yeah I understand how it looks. I'm glad you noticed the distinction though.

Star for that!

edit on 29/10/12 by iamahumandoing because: Appreciation

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm eager to just give you the numbers but I know you'll enjoy it better if you find them yourselves...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Do you have any idea how many people have come onto ATS and told us that they were "important" or that they were Jesus?

Only difference here is you are saying you will be Jesus in your next incarnation.

By the way why are you repeating your earlier posts from this same thread word for word? Cheap bumping?

I believe I've already said:

"I will include the thread with broken links so the calculations work out, as every letter is important."

This is pretty self explanatory.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Broken links connotes to me bad links to outside pages.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Broken links connotes to me bad links to outside pages.

The links work in the top posts, I have broken them purposefully for the ones underneath so that if you copy and paste said text into the English Qabalah calculator it returns the correct result.

As the links are abbreviated when they are in working order I had to include them a second time without any abbreviation.

I don't know how I can put it any more simply than this.

And the irony is you're making me repeat myself when I shouldn't need to.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Perhaps I don't see the point of the number of letters. Big deal. So what?

If you are really as special as you say, couldn't you get your point across without having to have a certain number of letters to do it?

Numerology seems, to me, to be more for the irrational and superstitious of those out there.

So, future Jesus, why do you need to make use of such a thing?

Why not just tell us this special meaning or message without us having to put the number into your "Qabalah calculator"?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I feel it's making use of me, not the other way round.

Please, if you don't see the importance, do some soul-searching. Otherwise post elsewhere, you've been used as a pawn here enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why not just tell us this special meaning or message without us having to put the number into your "Kabbala calculator"?

I think I already answered this afterthought of yours too. But you can have the numbers if you want.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

My "soul searching" tells me that you are not that special and that you will not be Jesus in your next incarnation.

Ergo my reasons for posting here, something I am completely free to do with or without your permission.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But you can have the numbers if you want.

Why mess with the numbers? That is my point.

If you have such an amazing message for us just say it without all the silly numerology and numbers to put in your calculator.

The only message I've gotten so far is that you think you were Aleister Crowley, are David Jones, and will be Jesus.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Am not realy into numerlogy and dont rly get any of it. so maybe am not one to speak.
What i do know about it that it boils down to 11? numbers back in the end 1-9-11-33? please do correct me if am wrong. Then add all the numbers up all the way till you are left with one number. so the means that even when you type up any given amount of numbers you will derive it back to one of those 11? now taking 3 numbers from them 3-6-9 for their hidden powers and meaning that is almost 1/3 of the total options open. makes them easier to hit.

I have to admit i have my freak amount of "syncs" looking at the clock at 3:33 you know stuff like that sometimes more then once a day even. Sometimes things just "magicly" add up it makes me smile and wonder thats for sure.

Now my real question here is. arent you maybe reading a bit to much into it all? Sometimes a number is just a number?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

My "soul searching" tells me that you are not that special and that you will not be Jesus in your next incarnation.

Ergo my reasons for posting here, something I am completely free to do with or without your permission.

Haha! I love people like you. Good job really.

Here are the numbers...

This thread             = 147060 [1470 is the value of my full name, 60 the number of 
                                                 seconds in a minute/minutes in an hour]

Yesterday's thread = 1298568 [The Number 6, and my Birthday, 8/2/1985]

Add the value of today's thread to the value of yesterday's thread and you have....

edit on 29/10/12 by iamahumandoing because: Increased number size for emphasis

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Haha! I love people like you. Good job really.

Here are the numbers...

This thread             = 147060 [1470 is the value of my full name, 60 the number of 
                                                 seconds in a minute/minutes in an hour]

Yesterday's thread = 1298568 [The Number 6, and my Birthday, 8/2/1985]

Add the value of today's thread to the value of yesterday's thread and you have....

edit on 29/10/12 by iamahumandoing because: Increased number size for emphasis

..........So?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donice
Am not realy into numerlogy and dont rly get any of it. so maybe am not one to speak.
What i do know about it that it boils down to 11? numbers back in the end 1-9-11-33? please do correct me if am wrong. Then add all the numbers up all the way till you are left with one number. so the means that even when you type up any given amount of numbers you will derive it back to one of those 11? now taking 3 numbers from them 3-6-9 for their hidden powers and meaning that is almost 1/3 of the total options open. makes them easier to hit.

I have to admit i have my freak amount of "syncs" looking at the clock at 3:33 you know stuff like that sometimes more then once a day even. Sometimes things just "magicly" add up it makes me smile and wonder thats for sure.

Now my real question here is. arent you maybe reading a bit to much into it all? Sometimes a number is just a number?

Hi there!

Fair points but as you say yourself, sometimes you just have to smile. I've been seeing 222's since I was 17, that's 10 years ago now and I've only just been blessed with the knowledge I would call Enlightenment.

It's a long road, and it's a knife's edge, but you won't fall off if you follow your own experiences to knowledge

edit on 29/10/12 by iamahumandoing because: Star

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join