It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Christians Abandoning Democrats, Heeding Bishop E.W. Jackson’s Call For Mass Exodus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Published on Sep 18, 2012 by JacksonforVirginia

A short message from Bishop E.W. Jackson to fellow black Christians about the evil being done by the Democrat party.

More here:

For the first time since the black community’s political realignment with the Democrat Party in the 1960′s, a nationally prominent black Pastor has called on the black church community to leave the Democrat Party in a movement dubbed “EXODUS NOW!” Bishop E.W. Jackson’s call to “come out from among them” is apparently being heeded by many black Pastors and Christians across America and creating a stir in many churches. There is concern at the highest levels of the Democrat Party.

______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2012/10/black-christians-abandoning-democrats-heeding-bishop-e-w-jacksons-call-for-mass-exodus-2496156.h tml
edit on Mon Oct 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Since 1974 the black community has been the victims of genocide by the Democrat Party. 13 million since 1974 and 2000 a day currently. The black community is 13% of the U.S. population. It should be at least double that.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Polling says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
do you have a link to a news paper article about this as i do not know to much about before its news so additonal sources could come in handy

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Your link takes us to this.

Well, this is embarrassing. We can't find that page yet. But it's probably still just being formatted by our system. Please wait a few minutes and try it again. Chances are, it will be here. If it's not here after a few minutes, it may be have been deleted by the author or one of our administrators.

Was the story not legit?????

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

I knew nothing of this movement before opening this thread. All I can say is, google challenged?

The Blaze

Want other sources?

google search

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just in case someone can't open the links, here is more about Bishop Jackson:

About E.W. Jackson

EW Jackson served in the United States Marine Corps, graduated from Harvard Law School and studied at Harvard Divinity School. He practiced law for 15 years in Boston, and later devoted his full time to ministry. His first book, “Ten Commandments to an Extraordinary Life” was published in 2008. His second book, “America the Beautiful – Reflections of a Patriot Descended from Slaves” is scheduled for release later this year. He founded the Exodus Faith Ministries, a non-denominational church in ChesapeakeVA.and is the founder of S.T.A.N.D. – Staying True to America’s National Destiny, a national grassroots organization dedicated to restoringAmerica’s Judeo-Christian heritage and values.

link to source

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol. yeah ok, him and the one other black person in the tea party

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry the link did not work. I hope this movement wakes the black community up. What they say and what they do when they get in the voting booth are 2 different things. The black community has been enslaved by the Democrat party for too long. It has gained them nothing but promises.

standamerica.us...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Blacks really haven't gained a single thing under Democrats.. in fact.. they have not moved forward at all but have fallen behind even under a black President. I always found it very perplexing why 90+% of blacks vote for Democrats. Surely as individuals they don't all agree with democratic policies? That would make no sense.. it's like a group mentality.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's why I don't do the democrat or republican thing. To me, it's like jumping from the frying pan into the skillet.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Relevant video at this link. When the Democrats lose the inner city voters, all is lost. It would appear that many are waking up to failed policies.

There is little doubt, due the historic and tremendous pressure on black Americans to support the first African-American President of the United States simply because he is not a white Republican, the President will win the black vote. However, just as his strength and reputation are growing weaker every day, the same is quickly becoming true of the support from the community he claims to be the strongest advocate for—the community-organized voting bloc on Chicago’s south and west sides that many say he has long since abandoned. In the course of an ongoing investigation into the root causes of the rising tide of violence and horrifying murder rate this year in Chicago’s most destitute neighborhoods, several video interviews I conducted with black American voters from the community-organized south and west side, reveal a community that is fed up with the status quo--the status quo that keeps these communities ridden with poverty, homelessness, unemployment, dismantled families, and, of course, skyrocketing murder rates. And residents say, “it is the black Democratic leadership implementing a liberal agenda” that is to blame for the ongoing plight in their community.

link to video

link

new topics

join