It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy - The Real Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I looked on the site and didn't see anyone promoting this theory. If someone already has, I apologize.

However, I am very surprised that no one on the left has stated that Hurricane Sandy is a NWO generated hurricane. It will hit Philadelphia head on. This will stop a significant number of inner city Democrats from either early voting or voting next Tuesday. As they will be too busy still cleaning up. This will sway the state of PA to the conservative, rural areas giving Romney the state and the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by afeent1

Sometimes a hurricane is just a hurricane. But I'd like to read what others have to say about this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by afeent1

Theorists from what I'm sure are both sides of the political spectrum have been calling this a "haarpicane" for almost a week now.

I think people are TRYING to keep politics out of this disaster that is literally life threatening.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's why I posted it. I want to see other's thoughts on this.

I'm not an Obama fan in anyway, shape or form. I was just surprised to not see this conspiracy theory posted on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I guess I'm waiting to see...it does like like a major storm.

I'm concerned about the closure of the stock market (now on Tues as well) and what may come to pas IF the damages are widespread. This would include the ability to vote but also the impact on the monetary-systems and potentially the opportunity to put a LOT of wheels into motion quickly that may have been simply spinning for a while.

Changes and big ones.Happened after 9/11, happened after Katrina...wondering "what if" NYC is hit hard?

The morning of Oct.30 will be interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No, I dont thinks so with all due respect. Obama, Romney, they are one in the same thing. Romney is already part of the bloodline, ahem, 'the family'. This whole presidential race is a show, just to keep the sheep occupied. As I said, there is no defference between the two.

Over and above that, I doubt that they'll go trough all this effort just to rig an election in which the next pres is already chosen. Your vote does not count a bit.

If this storm is a NWO construct, it will be used for much worse things and I suspect we'll only see those in the long run. After all, you never let a good disaster go to waste.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have to agree....

I mean, they're even calling it a 'Frankenstorm'... and to me that translates as something man-made... not-so subtle hidden message there maybe....

edit on 29-10-2012 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
let me give you most of the text in the post:

i would like to look at the storm from a different angle...

i read this headline:

" Last train before the storm:
Grand Central deserted and subway CLOSED for only second time in history as New York goes into lock down
"

Immediately i recalled London Subways were closed just before the UnderGround got racked by bombs.

i think that some covert cells or teams will be installing some types of sabotage devices in the NY subway while everyone is distracted by the shutdown....

This would also be a quite opportune time for the Bank Holiday to commence...
all these factors would constitute an 'October Surprise' for Øbama to declare a national emergency
and to suspend the scheduled election ---especially when the unAmerican policy happened in Benghazi in that an Adfministration turned its back on Americans with diplomatic status & allowed them to be sacrificed~

let me link the thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

then i had a reply and i in turn messaged the following:

The .Øbama Administration says.....Never Let a Crisis Go-To-Waste

~ SO, being true to the CT basis of most of this forum... indeed the idea of at least using the opportunity to seed & steer the storm has been inferred, but at the heart of the issue is that Øbama is running for cover, any cover to get the irate public and military off his case...pumping the storm, advising mayor bloomberg to close the subway from Sunday 6PM (until the demo squads or else radical Muslim terror cells deploy their sabotage devices ! ) is my guess....
we are being distracted most likely intentional with a nefarious black-swan event to take place
all around Halloween/All Souls Day & the scheduled Election Day vote
edit on 29-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All I can think of are the various predictions of New York being destroyed

Hurricane's a weird one all the same

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Exactly... And the timing's pretty convenient aswell...

Sinny, off topic sorry but the guy in your avatar is the spitting image of Julian Assange I have to say

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Hmm, I just tried to imagine me uncle with blonde hair - Your right! he's not far off! lol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

im kind of new to this, but do we really have the technology to control the weather? If i remember right i read somewhere that there was an air force program in either the Arctic or the Antarctic regions where they were experimenting with weather control. Can anyone validate this?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What are the chances that two major storms land exactly on the anniversaries of two prior epic storms, and disrupt US politics in a presidential election year?

www.forbes.com...

I found it interesting that a Forbes article about personal finance had a conspiracy slant to it concerning Hurricane Sandy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Hurricane Sandy was named after the notorious pedophile Gerald Sandusky whose nickname was always "Sandy".............they (the perps) have a very morbid sense about them - they are all of sick minds exactly the same as Sandusky................

This occurred to me right away but this is my first (second now) mention of it. And I have seen no mention of this anywhere else, but that doesn't mean others haven't had similar thoughts on it.

BTW - Take note of the "Perfect Designer (Sandy) Storm"

edit on 1-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hurricane Sandy was named after the notorious pedophile Gerald Sandusky whose nickname was always "Sandy".............they (the perps) have a very morbid sense about them - they are all of sick minds exactly the same as Sandusky................

ROFLMAO Sandy was the next name on the Tropical Cyclone list, had it not been that bad a storm it would be used again in a few years just as it was a few years ago... It's been in use since the Tropical Storm naming system went into effect, it had NOTHING to do with naming it after Jerry Sandusky.

Get a grip.....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by afeent1

Strange days indeed. I was expecting the media to do the usual: Blame the storm on natural phenomena that we can't control. But surprisingly, almost every news outlet has mentioned how "unusual this storm was" and how we should "prepare for weather like this because this is the new norm".

I am a native of NYC. I was here on 9/11. There is something different about this catastrophe (fyi i believe in the 9/11 conspiracy). I cant quite put my finger on it--but something is up. 2012 here we come

top topics

join