It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent call to all enlightened beings. Mass meditation now to combat hurricane sandy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
To the haters.. all I can say is Ill pray for you. Know this ATS.. there are at LEAST 10 times as many lurkers as members, so when it looks like this message only reached a certain amount of people, the truth of the matter is it reached enough people to make a difference. Is that 100? 200? Who knows.. but what I do know is it worked. And that was my goal.. thank you to everyone who participated.(a special thanks to Ophicus13(think I spelled wrong sorry

Being enlightened means being IN-Lightened. Lighting the fire inside of you. We are all children of the SUN. SUN backwards means N-US(in-us). It doesnt mean your better than anyone because you are enlightened?? It is simply realizing and understanding your true self. Take the power back folks because you'll soon understand that it doesnt matter what race you are, what religious views you have, what flag you represent, etc. The fact of the matter is we-are-all-1. Job well done friends.

are you serious? the job is not well done, NYC and NJ are an absolute wreck! this is a national emergency there is billions of dollars worth of damage, how is it job well done?! [makes me think of bush and his job well done speech] do you know what BULL is backwards? L-LUB (la la ub)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by honested3

To the haters.. all I can say is Ill pray for you. Know this ATS.. there are at LEAST 10 times as many lurkers as members, so when it looks like this message only reached a certain amount of people, the truth of the matter is it reached enough people to make a difference. Is that 100? 200? Who knows.. but what I do know is it worked. And that was my goal.. thank you to everyone who participated.(a special thanks to Ophicus13(think I spelled wrong sorry

Being enlightened means being IN-Lightened. Lighting the fire inside of you. We are all children of the SUN. SUN backwards means N-US(in-us). It doesnt mean your better than anyone because you are enlightened?? It is simply realizing and understanding your true self. Take the power back folks because you'll soon understand that it doesnt matter what race you are, what religious views you have, what flag you represent, etc. The fact of the matter is we-are-all-1. Job well done friends.

are you serious? the job is not well done, NYC and NJ are an absolute wreck! this is a national emergency there is billions of dollars worth of damage, how is it job well done?! [makes me think of bush and his job well done speech] do you know what BULL is backwards? L-LUB (la la ub)

They are possibly saying that because of the amount of damage that humanity could of experienced in relation to death tolls perhaps and how it the so called super storm was to cause so much havoc and it didn't. Yes it caused financial strain due to damaging structures but the death toll was not as high. Some of you are just trying to talk bad to others who really care and it makes no sense. But you know -they say when you are doing something right/good you gone get hated on, so it is what it is smh...

Also the call to the enlightened, 1 thinks was to ask for those who study in that Metaphysical field to assist where they could nothing more. But what happens some come in with you all are egotistical hippies looking for attention trying to look better then the others and that is not what is overall being detected (by me), from my scans. From my scans some inhabitants of EA*RTH are seeking alternative skills to assist here with what has been done to EA*RTH and their hearts minds (consciousness) may be felt far beyond where any are detecting/considering and you don't know whose feeling their positive energy and is around in the local to help EA*RTH out. So those of you with the attitude that its all attention seeking mumbo jumbo, all you are doing within the human collective here is slowing/glitching the matrix outcomes but not stopping it. And if that is what you all attract to then..... you cannot be mad when what you all have attracted comes to fruition you know???
for you all attracted it instead of working with others to avoid and attract something more positive... And then you all can feel good for taking time to assist in what may need done to fix the issues then I guess
as you allowed fear to block you from trying to help and waited for it to come close.
edit on 10/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This works the same way that if we all wanted to do a group meditation and send an earthquake to.... hmmm, lets just say 'The Vatican', in little to no time it would be crumbled!13 Again, WE-ARE-ALL-ONE. All we need is the power of our minds together to combat the beast, and to also defeat the beast. Ive told you how the choice is yours.............

Ya know instead of sitting around and meditating you could be out helping people that are suffering from the disaster or you could be researching ways to prevent or make hurricanes weaker or make buildings more hurricane resistant

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
smh keep up the good work everyone dont allow any to make you feel any less of who you are. Some of the EA*RTH herd are stuck deep in their ways and believe what they wish. Just keep trying and doing your best and remain optimistic that 1 day those who attack you for seeking other ways to help will find a better direction of.. Its like some wish there was more harm done so they could atleast have something more to argue about other then there was damage to materials smh so you all did nothing.. Let them attract the energy they seek.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
Enlightenment = Knowledge

The storm was created by a surplus of energy in our atmosphere = CO2

Why can't people keep from using enlightenment as a degree of knowledge and wisdom? Enlightenment can bring wisdom depending on the person in the light and does not directly mean the ability to gain spiritual knowledge. A person can be an Einstein with extreme amount of knowledge and wisdom and still not be enlightened. And a crazy person that makes no sense to anyone can be EN-LIGHT-ENED.

You can have knowledge and wisdom in a totaly dark room and be totaly without understanding and wisdom in a lightened room. To the OP. Thank you for trying to do what you think is right. I appriciate the effort for humanity even if I did not agree with the idea

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by honested3

Who cares about the cost of material damage. That is one good thing that comes from this disaster. Work for the people that have nothing because of a totaly corrupt system.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Forgive me, i have been following ATS since for a good 4-6 years now (this will be my first post) and in all this time i can say i have never looked at what someone has posted and been irritated so much than i am now. Sure, it may seem crazy on the outside, that all things in life are connected, that we have the power to create the things that are around us. It may even hurt some people to realise that they are responsible for all the bad things in their life. But to be so ignorant (on this website, with such a motto as 'deny ignorance' being the operating ideology of most who dwell here), is astonishing!
And to calling yourself and enlightened person being similar to the holier than thou ideology. That is complete bull! The whole idea of collective consciousness is that we are all equals, we separate ourself with materialism - better job/better house and ego - i am smarter than you/i am better than you. But after all these distractions we are ONE. Enlightened beings are, to me, just those who chose to distance themselves from the ego and materialism and focus on the self, the one and the all for the sake of progression towards a more peaceful state for the world to be in.
Now you have been ignorant to OP's message here, and you have been ignorant by completely disregarding the intention of the entire thread!

STOP time wasting. We're here to support one another, we're here to learn off one another and we are certainly NOT here to be ignorant fools indulging each other in sophistry to scratch each others 'b*ll*cks' and tell each other that we're not the crazies, that we're too smart for that metaphysical 'crap'.
If you were not aware, YOU are the crazies to society who thinks that obama is a saint and soda and poptarts are delicious and nutritious food forms.

I've posted after only reading a few responses so forgive me if this is no longer relevant.

I shall meditate with the intention to calm the storm.. Moving it seems like a bad idea as stated earlier, it may just stall it from moving from one area.

Love and light.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
First of all...

Meditating is sitting down, absolutely stoping your thinking process (which means you literally try not to exist mentally).

Meditation was created for a purpose and it was to direct poor people of India to spend most of their time doing nothing but sitting there rather than forming a rebellion.

Meditation has absolutely no supernatural effects on anything. It most certainly can not stop a hurricane.

You are funny.

Using meditation to find your inner peace for personal causes and thing as such would be considered harmless but calling out people to sit around forming a circle and meditating is bulltrap.

If it is being enlightened what you are doing, I do not want to be "enlightened."

I'd rather try reaching out to all the people I know in the city and make sure I have done all the preparations I could to survive through this thing.

I think you should do the same too.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Research has shown that with as few as 11 hours of mindful meditation, the white matter of the brain that aspartame destroys, can begin to grow back.

www.naturalnews.com...

The verdict is out: a study done by researchers (read: scientific men and women) from Harvard, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Yale confirms that meditation increases brain size. This is an astounding discovery. It is well known that as a person grows older, the thinking surface of his/her brain becomes thinner. But this isn’t the case for meditators. Their brains seem to be thickening, a fact that, proves meditation increases brain size over in time.

“How meditation can boost brain power in eight weeks.
Scientists have known for a few years that people who meditate have different brain structures from the rest of us. What hasn’t been proven is that it’s actually the meditation that affects our grey matter. Now a landmark study has not only shown that there’s a direct connection, but that meditation can change our brains for the better in just eight weeks—even if we’ve never done it before.

worldofpeace.com...

Dis info much hmmmm

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Makes a person wonder whether they're doing something to hijack meditation. I haven't been meditating as much, though did direct meditation and prayer towards dissolving this storm, as we all should and also to wake people up, to see them connecting to their Love within and helping each other, progressing, see through the world.

But, when I've been meditating, started getting a push to deal with the issues around me more, to make plans for real life.

We can also do mindful meditation simply by holding positive thoughts and overturning all negative ones, by seeing or searching for positive solutions and seeing a better world, by holding problem solving, love and striving to stay conscious in each moment and not react to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Huhuhu you are really overestimating the human mind. No you wont be able to change things as big as a storm or a hurricane by meditating even millions of people. Most cant meditate properly anyways.

But what is hillarious is that you are begging for mass meditation because its your country (of course) but when a disaster happens elsewhere you wont give a damn. AND I dont give a damn about hypocrites like you. Anyways whats the point of fighting a natural cycle? When the planet decides to purify itself from all those trashes, there wont be any resorts. It will be like watching flies trying to free themselves from drowning by flapping their wings, in vain.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes its some who just doubt any other approaches to what is going on due to them not obtaining any what they feel is knowledge or proof of how things can work on a metaphysical level that then will effect the physical. That is why I tried to alert others that they are only slowing the matrix with reverse glitches against those within the collective trying to exercise alternative methods to providing help when potential disaster may approach different areas of EA*RTH not only in the US as well. I just cannot understand why some come in this thread specifically why others are trying to help out nothing more. Some say go do this and that but are they really doing what they say or are telling others to do 1 wonders Unity_99 or are they just shouting out negative energy to slow a potential helpful process with their negative energy within the collective to make others trying to learn other ways to help EA*RTH feel less confident in themselves which is what has already been done to humanity for many millennia and they dont even realize they are only trying to attempt to block some form potential hidden abilities locked away within the dna over so many years of self doubt and deception so others can control them.

Its a tough road to walk trying to find other ways to assist/help only to be talked down to by some that may need help in future and at times can cause some to become doubtful of themselves which can weaken them and the collective in some parts.. But the energy will shine through as it always has Unity_99 so 1 is optimistic with this EA*RTH herd.

Originally posted by _damon
When the planet decides to purify itself from all those trashes, there wont be any resorts. It will be like watching flies trying to free themselves from drowning by flapping their wings, in vain.

See this is the type of non positive energy coming in this thread and not just from this member hmmm. Attracting what you attract remember this..... SMH
all you had to do was send some good energy within the collective encourage them to strive harder to gain better balance understanding of alternative safety methods metaphysically related and instead you bring this energy against them, WHY???
Does it feel good to be this way to others trying their best to help the planet you exist upon also. A planet that has been offset from artificial trash from its inhabitants dumping pollution-toxic waste-oil leaks-strip mining on in it, which in turn is causing not so natural weather anomalies to occur in response
to YOU?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
to the haters who still have hurt feelings over this know that I will respond to none of you directly. but i will laugh at all of you collectively.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The death toll is only in the 60s. Only a few million are without power. A job well done?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
The death toll is only in the 60s. Only a few million are without power. A job well done?

In the respect to there not being more deaths? But I guess more would prefer that none try to assist like some have not who just take jabbs in order to seem intelligent, but not who are just helpful as those who havent tried to assist on the side lines dissing
. Its cool though I think I am going to fall back and observe what is not being denied for a bit, take care and thanks again to all who tried.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

In the respect to there not being more deaths? But I guess more would prefer that none try to assist like some have not who just take jabbs in order to seem intelligent, but not who are just helpful as those who havent tried to assist on the side lines dissing
. Its cool though I think I am going to fall back and observe what is not being denied for a bit, take care and thanks again to all who tried.

It depends on your definition of assisting. Sitting on the ground praying, which has been proven to have no outward effect, is assisting no one but oneself. But if it makes one feel as if they're assisting, then by all means, whatever helps them sleep at night. I would argue, however, that this sort of hollow attempt at assistance is very diabolical and dangerous as it gives a sense of false assurance for doing what amounts to absolutely nothing.

edit on 31-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If we were enlightened why would we be trying to stop a storm? Also who says you need to be enlightened to influence things with your mind? Also since when does enlightened = "helping people"? That's a pretty narrow view of these things.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I shouted out a call to action. While you all sat on your butts thinking so the storm would fly away into enlightened land and not kill anyone, I made monitary donations to the red cross, donated blood (actually doubles because I am universal donor they have a huge need for my blood type), personally contacted everyone I know back east to see if they needed any help and even helped a few out with getting them hotels.

And you have the arrogance to call me negative and use internet slang like "smh" like a 12 year old girl all the while calling yourself "enlightened". You aren't acting "enlightened" you are acting "dim".

Get off your yoga mats and actually lift a finger to help. I mean heck your job well done only killed 60, injured thousands and caused BILLIONS in damage... If you consider that a job well done, maybe it is better if you DON'T help.

The only negativity here is people who think so highly of themselves that they have convinced themselves that somehow they kept weather from doing what weather does - all the while not actually doing anything that takes EFFORT to help those in need. Pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join