It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent call to all enlightened beings. Mass meditation now to combat hurricane sandy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

When you guys get done killing the storm could you please stop Nibiru and 12/21 from from causing any issues? Maybe make Nibiru just go poof like it never existed? If you can do that we know your on to something!

Thanks,

Variable

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by ZombieJesus

what nintendo code is that
Contra?

That was the most famous cheat code in videogame history: The Konami code
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok lets all 'think' Sandy dormant! but wait, that is just for the enlightened ones, all 365 of them !!!

I told you this was a humor site!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
you guys aren't doing a good job since the pictures that have been posted are you enlightened? I am not but i'll try unless the requirement is to be enlightened.

I am knowledgeable so does that help? it helps me skip all the BS.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
One can simply lay down, and pray, and then start to talk to their Soul/Source/Family of Love and Goodness and be in the moment with that energy, reaching for peace and love within and then flowing wonderful energy over the health healing all and awakening all. I wouldn't direct this storm, but see it dissipate and dissolve completely, hold the light and stand up to whatever interference, but with Faith in Higher Love and Goodness.

I like James Gilliland's meditation for connecting to Higher Self and Source, for healing and asking for, seeing, healing energy throughout the earth. He had many good ones, but took most of them off for some reason. This one after the initial talk is very helpful for connecting, healing and facilitating envisioning that healing over the earth. And can be put in ones own words.

Also, Prayer itself, or seeking, asking for help and how to help.

The storm is not real, its just a 2 D story book, but all the pain we go through is, so having love and seeking to heal this with Love and asking for Love's Healing.

See healing energy protecting every person in danger and restoring all nature, BP, all toxins dissolved, transmuted, healing all creatures great and small affected by the toxins and also see this storm completely dissolved by energy, blue, green, golden or white light, loving pink, whatever one is directed to. Ask/pray, seek, seek, and see completely healing of earth. And while you're doing this, see Love upholding, awakening, healing, helping, restoring, progressing all people, see them gaining the power of their Soul's Love, a soul is 1000 X superman and much more. See only Love, see all negative transforming to positive. See a transformation of Love and Compassion, Helping one another, postiive solutions flowing to solve all these problems and see the energy repelling all dark side intentions and actions, see them being powerless against the power of love, unable to mix their energies, unless they raise theirs, but compassion for those who are harming humanity causing more solutions and ideas to flow so we can minister to the harm side, without being harmed by them.

And I would pray, meditate, knock on your soul's door and Creator/Family's/Love's door, and ask for the right things, for all to be Love and transformed, for any dark side belief in balance and something good being countered by a different measure, to dissolve as well as we are only Love and ask for us to rise to the occasion to be purified Love one thing, in joy, easily, and end to harm and suffering period.

james meditation
edit on 30-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Weather happens.... Life happens... I meditated on the issue and the hurricane which cannot be stopped by meditation it is a event that gives those involved lessons for their souls/true self. Thinking you can stop weather through meditation comes from your ego and its not what being enlightened is about. Experience, Contemplate and Learn.
I hope those afflicted by the effects of hurricane remain safe and well and to those that have come to the end of their lesson... May your journey be swift and that your lessons were worthy.

Peace
edit on 30-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7
Oh brother really ? ATS is getting wierd

Are you new here?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Black Magicians know how to manipulate the elemental builders of form. The people of Light use meditation to calm the forces. It is unfortunate that few people understand the power of thought which is our birthright and gift from our Creator.

www.esoteric-philosophy.net...

www.fairytastic.co.uk...

www.crystalinks.com...

The color violet is the most transforming color of the spectrum and is associated with the spiritual alchemy and transmutation. Use this color in your vision to transform the storm into light and resotre the balance.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Maybe we should be meditating on shutting down the HAARP device instead to stop this system-orchestrated disaster.
I believe this hurricane has been caused by the powers that be, for some soon-to-be-realized reason.

Best to keep an eye on the rest of the events which are happening globally and which are being reported by mainstream media (subliminal programming machine for the masses) to spot the real reason this hurricane has been created.

Just a few ponderings; could it be to put in effect Martial Law and forcibly detain otherwise unwilling citizens into FEMA camps??
could it have anything to do with the ship which has gone missing with reportedly tons of gold as its cargo and carrying only a skeleton crew of 9 people?

could it be the elections in the US (rigged voting system)?

could it be a distraction from what's happening in the skies, ie the sun setting in a different position than usual?

What is worth causing all that destruction and potential loss of lives? it must be beneficial to some high-ranking organisation, otherwise it wouldn't be happening.

How did the 1997 'Hurricane Sandy Drill-Exercise' work out?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I really don't get this, is the OP saying if people meditate together they can move this storm using some sort of telekinesis type of power?

OK....
1.) Prove it? Post a video of you moving something with you mind!
2.) Are you for real?
3.) Seriously?
4.) Oh dear!

My first post on this site and no doubt my last if this how insane people are.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of ...... I think it was Art Bell or maybe even George Norry, when they had the mass meditation-athon and meditated/thought/prayed or whatever the term was called back I believe in 98 or 99. The effects were .....uh, questionable. But either Art or George also said it didn't stop the catastrophe, it only transfered it from place to another distant place. It couldn't be stopped, only moved.

Yap, yep, this sounds familiar...
edit on 30-10-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If you are enlightened you would have been told a very important fact........ You are the Creator. This doesn't mean you can control anything outside of your own zone of influence.... If you truly think you can you are not ready or understand what being truly enlightened is.

Life is where you learn responsibility for your own actions and those of others... Not where you learn Godly powers.
I am enlightened, I have experienced bliss, I have seen the true self my avatar is part of that experience, I have been told by self, "you are the Creator". I have travelled to places in bliss you could not imagine and I have been told the purpose of my Lesson(life) It isn't to control the weather like some mad wizard. That definitely isn't anything to do with being enlightened.... not on this plane anyway.

You don't Run before you can Walk....

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
doublepost

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
I never do this. But I'm going to. This is definitely man made. There is no conspiracy here. ..

Indeed, it is man made. Or actually, nature produced it, man released it. It is the beast of our times.

During the span of perhaps millions of years, small crustaceans captured the energy from the sun before dying and drifting to rest on the ocean floor. Under huge pressure they turned into oceans of oil, underground.

Now, we send all that energy into the atmosphere, in no time. And the name of the beast is CO2. It is energy that was previously locked away underground. That extra energy is spent in events like massive storms. Nature does that. The Earth is a closed system. The physics are simple.

I'm sorry to say the problem will get worse. And it must be acted upon, now. And it can be done.

So, here's my suggestion: Spend your mental energy on advancing green energy. That is really the best thing to do, now. Save the oil and the gas as a lunch bag along the way, until we're finally home.

Do not kid yourselves people: there is one solution to the problem, and it is man made. And as physical as you and I, green energy technology. But for spiritual understanding, spur an awareness of the Earth as virtually one big organism. You are part of that organism, and you affect it, you can help it.

edit on 30-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Okay guys, when i first read this I was thinking this was a bad joke, but it seems the OP was actually being serious, first to actually say "enlightened" is to say you are better then everyone else, anyone who feels they can stop a storm is more then welcome to give it a shot, in fact I want all those to stand there and hold hands and get right in the path of a hurricane..or any natural disaster.

Odds are those people will be swept away..now if I am wrong, then that is great..but I want video proof that these people "stopped" the natural disaster.

And no I am not being mean, I used to believe in all the "hocus pocus"..I woke up though and realized life is part of death and things will always happen that are beyond our control

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why not picking up an shovel and moving your bum to areas where help is needed right now? Oh... you can also meditate or pray or whatever while you are at work to save lives with your bare hands.
When my family or friends are in need of help then i do whatever i can to help them. This sometimes includes hard work and things you get nothing for in return.
Maybe i am not an enlightened being... maybe i am doing it wrong...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry mods and members, had to remove my post.
Alcohol just makes me embrace my inner troll.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
edit on 30-10-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
[color=cyan]
Well it did come in but from my observations could of been much worst as it didn't seem as strong as estimated, so to those who did and tried to exercise their skills why trying to protect life on EA*RTH thanks for the energy added. I don't think any were going to fully dissolve/absorb it but it did seem to lose its eastern located wind/rain energy so those who know know.
Keep up the good work, & to those that doubt the good thing is the skill is to help keep some safe who may be in dangers way including you, so try not to go so hard on those trying to learn this field of intelligence better that can only support life here.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 10/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I actually expected more haters than the few that showed up

I'm not sure that this effort had any effect, but the desire and intention to help others is always admirable.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Closed doors do not permit light. Just so, closed minds do not permit understanding.

Sarcasm and mockery may earn you stars, but it doesn't make you sound any more informed than the next jerkoff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join