It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent call to all enlightened beings. Mass meditation now to combat hurricane sandy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

I never do this. But I'm going to. This is definitely man made. There is no conspiracy here. If you watch the footage from meteorologists it's proven.

Definitely man made you say?....proven you say?

Care to elaborate?.....especially the bit about the meteorology footage!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Dear God, Creator...whoever you are...PLEASE don't harm anymore people....

Jeezze. There was a guy or two that tried that......and the best answer they got was "Well, I wont kill them all. How would that be for ya?"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

no it wouldnt be so bad in the long run... but in the short term if it caused riots, etc because people woke up one day and there was no money in their accounts it would be mass hysteria., all im saying is this storm better not be used as an excuse for the crash if there is one. the timing sure is suspect.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
If this hurricane has been created intentionally by nefarious beings for personal gain or as a consequence of the GOM oil spill then this disaster in the making has been WILLED by others. Count me in to join forces with all those who believe we can effect a change and dissipate this storm with our own combined WILL.

Well, I can tell you right now you will have to get a lot louder....a lot louder. I think dude must be asleep.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

thank you for your reply! didnt know that about Irene but that info just gives me and everyone else more reason to do it and believe in what we are doing. you know you are onto something when people come out of the woodwork like they have here to try and discredit what i am saying. too easy to spot im reaching people in between them and loving it hahaha

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Who are these enlightened beings that you speak of?

Are these the people that think that they are enlightened or just indigo kids or hippies?

I think frankin is talking about those guys that hang out by the exit ramps with work for food signs.....and making 100,000$ a year.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

the victories is already happening my friend i am in the storm as we speak.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

the man has a right to his opinion. the "prove it" line is another classic way to try and discredit what he is saying, and change the subject. the subject of the thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by Chamberf=6

the victories is already happening my friend i am in the storm as we speak.

Do please tell me what your meditation has done to the storm so far and how you know you and your "enlightened beings" did it.
edit on 10/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I cant... but if you want to join in you can see for yourself. be back in 33 mins. try counting backwards starting with 99, 98, 97.. the real way to count

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Now it came to pass on a certain day, that he went into a ship with his disciples: and he said unto them, Let us go over unto the other side of the lake. And they launched forth.
But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy.
And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.
And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him. Luke 8:22

We who are in Christ have this power. Let us have faith and use it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

the "prove it" line is another classic way to try and discredit what he is saying, and change the subject

Um....

Argyll never said "prove it".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

the man has a right to his opinion. the "prove it" line is another classic way to try and discredit what he is saying, and change the subject. the subject of the thread.

You might want to brush up on your reading skills tiger!

I never asked him to prove anything....I merely asked him to elaborate on his claims because I was interested.

I hope you meditate better than you read!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by mr-lizard

you seem angry? are we putting a damper in your plans? if you have already checked out of this system you dont need to rely on our government for anything. 12/21/12 only means bye bye fed reserve and paper money as the charter is up. as far as the storm, yes, people will lose some homes and i am sure some casualities along the way, but understand our goal of meditation is to weaken the storm and the damage. should i sit around and worry about the people affected instead and fill myself with fear and worry? ill divert my attention to crippling the beast which brings me great joy hahahahaha

maybe you'll have to look at your watch longer than expected mr lizard

sincerely,
Mr Serpent.

Firstly, I don't believe in plans. Although I'm flattered that you think they might be 'my plans' - amused even

Secondly fair enough, maybe I was being unjustly harsh. Apologies.

But... Sometimes, thinking about helping things changes nothing, If you see someone in trouble, go help them.

Now grow some legs and arms and use them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
against Mother Nature Mother Earth ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just a suggestion for those engaging in meditation, concentrate on your own local weather as opposed to New York, as it is easier to alter weather in your vicinity than controlling all of the storm.

May the force be with you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh brother really ? ATS is getting wierd

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

I'm not "enlightened" as far as I can tell but, count me in on the positivity.

I may need it....I'm smack dab in the red zone although thankfully not in the coastal area.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was already to do this but I was told, to not ask that the hurricane dissipate, as it has been sent to stop something much, much worse from happening.

So I prayed that people would get out in time and fatalies would be at the lowest they could be.

But I totally believe that if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. (ie. you just need faith, size doesn't matter.)

People all round the world have already changed the events that had been prophesied to happen, so just carry on in Love and we will all get there.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Such a collective effort can have wonderful effects. Just thinking positively that is, and in numbers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join