It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent call to all enlightened beings. Mass meditation now to combat hurricane sandy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If it hits it will bring change...

Do you fear change? Do you like the status quo? Would an end to the stock market be so bad?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If this hurricane has been created intentionally by nefarious beings for personal gain or as a consequence of the GOM oil spill then this disaster in the making has been WILLED by others. Count me in to join forces with all those who believe we can effect a change and dissipate this storm with our own combined WILL.

As for all you naysayers, would it really put you out of your way to give this meditation a chance? You have nothing to lose by envisioning and intending this hurricane to fizzle out before it hits land. Unless of course, you enjoy a good catastrophe in which others suffer.

FYI, This type of meditation took place on another forum before Irene hit and contrary to all the media hype she became a dud.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Do you fear change? Do you like the status quo? Would an end to the stock market be so bad?

It could also knock nuclear generators off and cause issues. this is what I mean this thread was based on some sharing positive energy and trying to concentrate it and its already been shot down stabbed and kicked into the sewer. And yet what is the alternative responses: do something..... AFTER IT HITS SMH
because your ethereal learning have no metaphysical effect on the physical so dont try and stop it.
Im trying to push it east but not into the land mass over there. How? focus on the water temps below it and wind above it acknowledge the friction from the atmosphere and water droplets moving reverse the movements acknowledge how far underwater you want to effect the temp say 100ft below the ocean in a 1000 sq mile area right of the Sandy 1 and hope it attracts to it. Good luck using your minds. Now keeps a focused energy beam from Crown chakra point aimed at center of Sandy pushing eastward near where temps would attract. I know deep
Also a visual of the region I think helps you locate your energy.
edit on 10/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Dear God, Creator...whoever you are...PLEASE don't harm anymore people....

The only way god can truely do that is to stop the flow of souls totaly to this planet since it is a type 0 unevolved civilization caught up in duality and ego behaviour. But the funny thing is that after a hurricane like this is when humanity as a whole show their true potential.
edit on 29-10-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Sorry to say this, but the more damage to America the better. Yes innocents will be lost, but the aftermath of the American government not doing their job and not helping their people, might make the people get a little step closer to standing up against the government. America needs to fall for the world to get closer to a brighter future.

Just my opinion. I need to see America go down in the corrupt sinkhole of # they created for themselves with their greed and hunger for power.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well regardless, good or bad, I think it would be interesting to see if we COULD dissipate the storm. It would be great to see the stock market disappear for awhile, entertainment wise I mean...but after hurricane Katrina and Rita hit Louisiana...after seeing the devistating effects on the PEOPLE who live there, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. So I'm in. I think if enough people would just TRY it would be a great experiment. I've been reading a lot on the effects of mass consciousness, and several studies on the subject. We do emit energy that DOES effect other people, so why not give it a shot on a large scale. Someone should go on YouTube and ask for help...If ya haven't yet..I don't go there much...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

It could also knock nuclear generators off and cause issues. this is what I mean this thread was based on some sharing positive energy and trying to concentrate it and its already been shot down stabbed and kicked into the sewer. And yet what is the alternative responses: do something..... AFTER IT HITS SMH
because your ethereal learning have no metaphysical effect on the physical so dont try and stop it.
Im trying to push it east but not into the land mass over there. How? focus on the water temps below it and wind above it acknowledge the friction from the atmosphere and water droplets moving reverse the movements acknowledge how far underwater you want to effect the temp say 100ft below the ocean in a 1000 sq mile area right of the Sandy 1 and hope it attracts to it. Good luck using your minds. Now keeps a focused energy beam from Crown chakra point aimed at center of Sandy pushing eastward near where temps would attract. I know deep
Also a visual of the region I think helps you locate your energy.
edit on 10/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Ok I focused on it...but if it gets worse just remember you asked me to!

I want things to change and although I don't want people to get hurt NY is the epicenter of all greed in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ok I focused on it...but if it gets worse just remember you asked me to!

I want things to change and although I don't want people to get hurt NY is the epicenter of all greed in the U.S.

thanks and remember there are always hidden hands at play beyond the NY financial powers that are great at remaining elusive and making others take attention from them. Your focus is appreciated
it shouldn't hurt to try.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wonder who was to blame for the San Ciriaco hurricane in 1899?

Those SoBs at HAARP must have stumbled on time travel and then invented weather!

I mean no offence to the OP and there's nothing to lose in a holding a mass meditation. However, for a little perspective, there have been many cyclones from the Atlantic before.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
When you pray to be protected from what you fear,you feed the thing you fear and make it more powerful.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

sounds like we both on the same page. I hope you found a few minutes to meditate on this.. this is my only wish for everyone who reads this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

your reply to my thread made my day. its nice to know people are awake and understand the true threat. thank you for the feedback.. its not too late lets get our minds together and defeat this thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Us enlightened ones just know. One of the many signs is If you have seen certain # sequences over the past tens years or so. 11:11 is the most common. I suggest you google light codes 13 33 333 to find out more. Essentially, anyone who has had a spiritual awakening ove the past few years is enlightened. Its not rocket science. It all goes back to Mother Nature. And people still believe in 'the father' they have never seen smh...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

wow your reply is similar to the 2nd guy who replied saying "better get superman"lolololol. Its a classic deviation tactic to try and discredit what im saying. nice try though.. maybe you'll believe when we accomplish our mission. defeating the beast. its pretty simple.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hi Mr. Lizard. I am Mr. Serpent. Want to try and stay on the suject without diverting the true purpose of it? as far as "The Weather War" going on the history channel did a great piece about governments using hurricanes as weapons here -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lakotas

I am with you. Break it up, move it east, slow it down, whatever the case, if we can all weaken it and lessen the damage it may cause, we have succeeded. thank you for your input it is greatly appreciated my friend be safe..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

you seem angry? are we putting a damper in your plans? if you have already checked out of this system you dont need to rely on our government for anything. 12/21/12 only means bye bye fed reserve and paper money as the charter is up. as far as the storm, yes, people will lose some homes and i am sure some casualities along the way, but understand our goal of meditation is to weaken the storm and the damage. should i sit around and worry about the people affected instead and fill myself with fear and worry? ill divert my attention to crippling the beast which brings me great joy hahahahaha

maybe you'll have to look at your watch longer than expected mr lizard

sincerely,
Mr Serpent.
edit on 29-10-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

maybe you'll believe when we accomplish our mission. defeating the beast. its pretty simple.

Let me guess...

You'll declare yourself successful at the same time it dies out and moves away on its own as it would have whether you "enlightened ones" meditated or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebroadcast

good one man! i see alm the attention i am getting you order takers means i am onto something

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

any crisis is game for them to call in martial law, crash the stock market, etc. ron paul warned us plently of times about where the financial state of this country is. i dont see it as good or evil but watch weather wars documentary on history channel to see how they can be used as weapons. also, haarp involved.. thanks mfor the reply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join