It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Monument... Splits and Falls...?? Nostradamus and Hurricane Sandy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP SHE'S COMING DOWN!!!!!

www.wwashingtondcviews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
HOLY CRAP SHE'S COMING DOWN!!!!!

www.wwashingtondcviews.com...

um

no?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks fine to me

www.nature.nps.gov...

First of all the Washington monument is not leaning.

Washington Monument is not leaning

usgovinfo.about.com...

Second fact is that Wayne Hershel is zero-forever in his Prophecies.

Oct 14th, 2008 Massive UFO landing and first contact hoax with Bloosom Goodchild
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Prophesy result: Epic fail

VERY IMPORTANT THC author Wayne Herschel wants you to know this - 2008 Prophesy of 2012 meteor causing Earth to go

into an ice age.
www.dailygrail.com...

Prophesy result: Pending but appears with about two months to go that it will be another Epic fail.

From ATS forum-Herschel hoax- 3-5-2010 - Alien signal hoax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WASHINGTON MONUMENT... SPLITS AND FALLS...???
FIRST SPLIT BY QUAKE ... THEN FALLS IN A FLOOD... Oct-2012

www.facebook.com...

Third observance is that Herschel distances himself from failed prophesies.

CNN IReport by Wayne Herschel where he calls Falkstog and Goodchild hoaxers after he originally supported them.

CNN IREPORT call Falkstog/Goodchild hoaxers

I am not Judy the hoaxer or Blossom the hoaxer so you sir owe me an apology for your behaviour and accusations
disrespect and deformation of character.

Get your facts right. There are no FACTS! I am a researcher and author that proposes HYPOTHESIS based on ancient

tradition logic reason and clues of mystery that scholars have not solved. So the only facts you have identified so

for is that you are a disinformation investigator and agent trying to stop this information.

You now proved your obsession to stop the work by trying to locate the "John" who bloggs here writing to people at

the British Museum. Do you really think he would be named John like your name is DCo5 or Mr Jedi?

What more do you seek DC05?

ireport.cnn.com...

Back tracking on his Washington monument claim.

Wayne Herschel II UPDATE...
PROPHECY NOT TO BE?
Although the rain could still flood the foundations the high winds which are the greatest harm have passed and the

hurricane has moved northwards. It looks like the monument might have dodged the bullet once again like with

Hurricane Irene. Maybe this is not the ultimate storm for Washington DC... yet.

www.facebook.com...

I say the thread is an epic fail because of the source.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Stop applying the same conception of symbols to the rest based on how a select group uses them. It's like a killer and a hero can use a gun for different purposes but doesn't make the gun evil. Same can be said for rituals and symbols; they are simply tools. The malevolent use by some does not dictate such use always and regardless.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'd be cautious with the Theosophy if I was you. They were overtly racist and anti pantheistic.
Not Pagan but Satanic.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Actually; that's not true. Theosophists envisioned a world where all race could work together and coexist.
edit on 30-10-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nostradamus strikes again to facilitate enlightened discourse. Interesting interpretations of the mysteriously poetic prediction(s). Also erie if it's true that a Russian ship carrying gold disappeared recently as a cover so someone could take the gold, as in the poem.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

ancient greeks or greys are the ones people are worshiping. this jesus mf'er aint #. didnt die for your sins. you cant j walk without getting in trouble on this planet. tell the judge jesus died for my sins let me go. bs!! theres a trap being set for christians right now free your mind....the earth will soon be getting rid of ignorant people. the dumber you are, it dumbs her down somebeody gotta go and it aint her!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
That's from Wayne Herschel's Fb site and he is a known hoax guy here on ATS. I read his FB page and his mentally challenged followers are praying for this to happen.

Funny that this a cut and paste from Wayne's FB site minus the name Wayne Herschel that posted those comments on his FB page next to the comments.
edit on 29-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

Ad hominem.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need to hide in secrecy if you were doing something good.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The gold was stolen by this roman general when he passed by TOULOUSE in France. Toulouse houses the Ariane rocket and the space center....
.Toulouse is also the city of "Saint Saturnin", a saint who was tortured and killed in about 250 A.D.. Nowadays, it is the basilique of "Saint Sernin" which contains his relics. (the urn?)
Maybe the gold is there? And so Toulouse would have an earthquake. Strong coincidence I should say.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

Came upon 8/30 (incredible) :
quote "In Toulouse, not far from Beluzer
making a deep pit a palace of spectacle,
the treasure found will come to vex everyone
in two places and near the Basacle." (the basilique)

www.propheties.it...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
reply to post by Solasis

ancient greeks or greys are the ones people are worshiping. this jesus mf'er aint #. didnt die for your sins. you cant j walk without getting in trouble on this planet. tell the judge jesus died for my sins let me go. bs!! theres a trap being set for christians right now free your mind....the earth will soon be getting rid of ignorant people. the dumber you are, it dumbs her down somebeody gotta go and it aint her!!!

That didn't answer my question and made a lot of really ignorant assumptions. I'm not a Christian, I'm an atheist, and have been since I was able to make the choice. My parents raised me agnostic; I didn't dispute against my raised religion or anything. No god-hating atheist here, just a normal old non-believer. In any case, it doesn't take a scholar of scripture to know that Jesus dying for our sins was not meant to abolish crime. He died for our sins in the eyes of God, not in the eyes of the law. "Render unto Caesar" doesn't just apply to taxes, it applies to Earthly Justice.

And though this wasn't key, I ought to dispute it anyway. You can't jay-walk because it risks endangering lives. If you get hit by a car, you're not the only one who suffers -- the car screeches to a halt, it gets rear ended, the next person can't stop in time either, now you have a pile up. And anyway, you can -- I jay-walk every day on my way to work.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
reply to post by Solasis

Keywords JUDICIAL , LAW

I imagine if there wasn't a seperation church n state you would not be judged by a man, judge and or jury. The law, judges all go back to Judaism. It's not very Christian at all. Maybe in another 200 years it will change. Then again I feel a Christian that has strong faith will be protected by not being judged by anyone other than g-d.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

lol. i meditate on information its my truth doesnt have to be yours. i can guess your caucasian thats why these entities or reptilian/greys use the white race to control the world, very analytical. no racial pun intended. america was once a black nation olmecs look it up. parents cant teach that they didnt know. most of the us secret technology is for when these dummies wake up and realize who they are, ancient gods!!! when the solar flares start real soon melanin will be the key absorbs sunlight/radiation. our whole history has to be rewritten. nothing racial either i LOVE PETS NATURE all people!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think people are a little confused by this, you do know that Nostradamus didn't create the graphic of the monument collapsing, right?

Read the words, without the graphic (which has been created by someone else translating the text). It states the split, not a collapse. The monument has split, and there is a vast flood across the East of the US.

I'm not saying any of this is genuine foresight of any kind (really, any text can be translated to mean something else at a given time. Try reading some Poe and you'll be shocked by how some of those poems seem to suggest 9/11 and other events).

I'm just saying people are looking at the IMAGE rather than just taking the words for what they say. The pillar has split, the collapse is one persons imagery.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whysoseries420

How is this off topic?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

The only reason for secrecy is to avoid invasion of free will and was instilled to keep members from revealing the secrets to The Catholic Church. They have done their utmost best to drive out any knowledge of the third eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join