It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Monument... Splits and Falls...?? Nostradamus and Hurricane Sandy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Came across this mind candy and thought I would share it.. This is in regards to a Nostradamus prophecy about a Pillar monument regarded at the fourth... May refer to the fourth of July celebrations.. A pillar of Saturnalia that cracks then breaks in a flood. Under the pillar is a secret contained within an urn.

Century 8, quatrain 29
At the fourth pillar which they dedicate to Saturn
split by earthquake and by flood;
under Saturn’s building an urn is found
gold carried off by Caepio and then restored.

The Pillar is already damaged and has a split. Caused by a recent earthquake.

Has a Pillar marking for the Fourth of July

Has an urn underneath it.

Could be a monument dedicated to law and governance (Saturn)

It is hard to understand these prophecies sometimes. So all we can do it wait and see and it should not be too long to wait..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have heard it said before that the layout of the capital, including the Washington monument was designed to mimic monuments dedicated to Saturn before... interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Washington monument, was quickly stabilized after the earthquake. They now have it closed to do more intensive work.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice find........................I just checked out John Hogue's view on this one it's completely different. But I reckon you may well be bang on. Way to go I'd star and flag you if could figure out how

Peace and understanding

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

OK just figured out he star, not so difficult
What a muppet I've been. Just need to figure out the flag now. Consider yourself starred and flagged

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
if i am not mistaken christmas is just a modern day version of the pagan tradition "saturnalia"
maybe nothing. just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"gold carried off by Caepio and then restored"

a reference to german and dutch requests to see there gold in the NY fed?

But who/what is caepio?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jacknast76

Caepio was a Roman general who was noted for plundering gold. I do not know if is referring to gold or some other kind of treasure...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This could also reference the 1WTC tower, very large building now occupying part of OLD WTC space.

It is the tower dedicated to Saturn! The two towers become one (the devil's tower), and there was gold underneath that site...

Perhaps the prophecy is good for America.
The pillar of corruption (fiat!) will fall and be replaced by true hope.

"Saturn turns from gold to iron.
Flee geneva"

that is another great NostraZINGER we should be watching....

@.@

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You know what they say...

Let's wait and see

Although waiting for Sandy to become devastating enough to rip apart the monument also means devastating enough to kill many more people. I wouldn''t want that

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I have heard it said before that the layout of the capital, including the Washington monument was designed to mimic monuments dedicated to Saturn before... interesting.

It is, specifically the obverse (front) side of the Talisman of Saturn which is a pentagram, the reverse side of the Talisman of Saturn is a Hexagram like that flag Zionist jews took for their national flag.

See the same stars in the pic of washington illustrated below.

Getting who freemasons worship yet?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That's from Wayne Herschel's Fb site and he is a known hoax guy here on ATS. I read his FB page and his mentally challenged followers are praying for this to happen.

Funny that this a cut and paste from Wayne's FB site minus the name Wayne Herschel that posted those comments on his FB page next to the comments.
edit on 29-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
if i am not mistaken christmas is just a modern day version of the pagan tradition "saturnalia"
maybe nothing. just a thought.

Only a little bit; Saturnalia had influence on Christmas, possibly, but not very much. Saturnalia was more characterized by a temporary shutdown of social regulations and a flipping of social classes -- Masters served Slaves at the dinner table, for example.

Plus, it's not really fair to call it a "pagan tradition" -- it was a Roman festival, and while the Romans were pagans, so were the Celts, and the Romans and Celts were hardly the same society.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by benrl

It is, specifically the obverse (front) side of the Talisman of Saturn which is a pentagram, the reverse side of the Talisman of Saturn is a Hexagram like that flag Zionist jews took for their national flag.

See the same stars in the pic of washington illustrated below.

Getting who freemasons worship yet?

We know geometry is so important - and yet we over look it half the time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
1WTC construction site was flooded by seawater this evening.
nearly 14 foot swells, like the wave in my dream 4 nights ago lol

we just had 6.0 and 5.0 aftershock in Canada too -- remember the pumice raft story near NZ?
that was a huge methane volcano that outgassed and cause a change under the plates so that water went way down into the area where stone changes to perovskite (sp?) (very deep) forcing changes on the surface all around Ring of Fire

anyhow enough of that.
it could be that the monument falls.
also there is a big obelisk at White Sands (nuclear test abomination)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just to clarify, "Saturn" is Satan.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The Washington monument, was quickly stabilized after the earthquake. They now have it closed to do more intensive work.

lets hope they arent closing like the closed the floors in the twin towers for "security wiring" work heh. did they send the bomb sniffing dogs home 2 weeks before they started repairs? if so, id change my vacation plans.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
saturn day saturday satan santa . sun day sun worship. for the life of me i cant see how people still worship jesus je zeus wrath of the titans. i dont give a damn if he do come back he can take the rest of these dummies off the planet. the lord is your shepard meanwhile we called the sheeple. hell i gotta worry about my landlord to keep a roof over my head!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
With the Monument already leaning it appears all the water loosening up the base has caused her to lean even more.

I think the Washington Monument is going to fall over soon. Shouldn't have been built over a swamp.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
saturn day saturday satan santa . sun day sun worship. for the life of me i cant see how people still worship jesus je zeus wrath of the titans. i dont give a damn if he do come back he can take the rest of these dummies off the planet. the lord is your shepard meanwhile we called the sheeple. hell i gotta worry about my landlord to keep a roof over my head!!

Words being similar is not proof that they are etymologically or conceptually linked. What exactly does the "Je" refer to in "Je Zeus" in your "theory"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join