It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy: Judgement Upon Lawmaking Body and Financial

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
On the third storm to hit the Northeast last year, I wrote a poem that described what was going to be happening to the DC area and New York. The message keeps getting missed. Change your wicked ways you lawmakers and get back to our spiritual values. I stated that we are now in the quadrant where God allows our creation to return upon us multiplied.

The cold heart that allows the murder of it's unborn will not stand and the return of that cold heartedness will return with a energy to make you pay attention. As of October, 21, the fourth quadrant of God's system of cosmic law will allow the energy that we have misused to return fully upon us. The 11:00 line of this quadrant is Victory for God or it is the Judgement.

We have misused our freedom to commit acts against the spirit that must be corrected and the only way that it can be corrected is to allow the return. This last quadrant God backs off and allows the creation of mankind to return to him.

It is time for repentance and prayer and the changing of our ways. We have allowed the lawmakers to misuse our energy and our funds to create a Karma for us that we must pay for.

Abortion must be ended now or it will only get worse. This is what I said last year before Irene. The energy returning to the Northeast is in direct proportion to the energy and actions misused by our government.

If we do not return to God and his laws these events will continue to happen. We will be driven to our knees until we get the message and turn around.

Keep on denying that a higher power is in control and ignore and deride him. Look around, what is wrong.

Lawmakers immediately outlaw abortion and put God back into our schools, our politics, and our country's affairs.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If God acts like this, then Islam must be correct as it's the fastest growing religion in the world and for every war and drone strike the people of Allah are subjected to, the perpetrators receive divine retribution.

You see how silly that sounds to you, as a Christian?

Now imagine how your post, looks to me as a non follower of religions. Blush, and request a thread close please. God is not a 3 year old with a hyper temper disorder.
edit on 29-10-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

God is not a 3 year old with a hyper temper disorder.

No, maybe not, but god's followers on the other hand...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Our lawmakers take our money and do horrible things with it. We pay the price because we let them do it. Now we are paying the price in all kinds of ways. It is not God. It is law that in this time He has no control over unless we ask him to intercede. He simply allows the law, called cosmic law to work. It is not personal. We created it now we have to live with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

God lets you touch the hot stove, after you are determined to touch it. It is a lesson. We do the same things for our children. They want something so bad so we give some rope and hope they make the right decision. You hope that you have taught them well.
edit on 29-10-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Yeah, definitely Hurricane Sandy is because God is mad at America!

Look! Here's another Christian saying almost the same thing!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Eastern seaboard may have yet to experience the full wrath of Hurricane Sandy, but one right-wing Christian preacher is already pointing the finger at the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.

It was only matter of time, but I thought maybe Pat Roberts would be first! I guess it's a race to be the first name the reason why God throws a hurricane at America when he's angry.

But in the end, it's really Obama's fault we have this angry "jihad" of a hurricane from God.

Calling Sandy "the most powerful hurricane on record" that "could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast," McTernan adds, "Obama is 100 percent behind the Muslim Brotherhood which has vowed to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. Both candidates are pro-homosexual and are behind the homosexual agenda. America is under political judgment and the church does not know it!"

Way to connect the dots!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sandy is almost a Cat 2 storm now, according to Fox. This is the latest info signalling that this storm is going to exact some debts.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You have no idea how the dots connect. This is just the tip of the iceberg. 7.7 on the West coast. What do you think is going on?

Believe it or not but God is still showing mercy. But it will increase until we get the message.
edit on 29-10-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by prophetboy12 because: addition to post

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What a bunch of nonsense! Sometimes a storm is just a storm! If god were to send storms for every bad thing that people do then we would all be dead and gone by now. Rape, murder, and violence happen every single day by non politicians.. where is god's wrath for that? Where is god's wrath for that little girl who was murdered and dismembered in Colorado? Where is god's wrath for men who rape? Where is god's wrath for all the horrible things that happen and have zero to do with politicians? And of course you realize it isn't just the east coast that houses politicians right? LOL

It's a natural thing, bad yes, but it isn't the will of god to wipe out the east coast or anything. LMAO

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Yes, natural forces, but what effects the natural forces. This is something that we need to understand. We were put on this planet to evolve spiritually. How was it that Jesus controlled the natural forces when he desired to. Do you think that we have no responsibility for our action and emotion.

It is okay to deny, you have free will.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Where do you draw the line? If all weather phenomena is a message of God's wrath, what about children who contract diseases, is God punishing them? How about the 12 years old being molested by uncle greasy fingers, who gets pregnant? God's will and God's punishment for the little girl talking back to her mom?

It's all moot anyway, as I don't believe you. I don't believe in a God that dispense wrath or interferes in any way with planet earth.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
God must be running out of ideas in his old age then. Like George Lucas.

"Behold unbelievers, I smite thee with...rain...and wind...the like of which hasn't been seen since, well the last time it was wet and windy"

Lazy effort. Flesh eating frogs falling from the sky, spontaneously combusting first born, now that would be worthy of the old testament.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by MaMaa

Yes, natural forces, but what effects the natural forces. This is something that we need to understand. We were put on this planet to evolve spiritually. How was it that Jesus controlled the natural forces when he desired to. Do you think that we have no responsibility for our action and emotion.

It is okay to deny, you have free will.

What effects natural forces? Well if we are specifically talking about a hurricane then I can dig up my kids science notes from elementary and the causes of such storms I suppose. LMAO Oh and as far as Jesus controlling natural forces, I have no knowledge of such things. I don't even know that he existed outside of a book telling me that he did.

Absolutely we have responsibilities for our actions and thoughts, I teach that to my kids all the time. I however do not believe that it has anything to do with this storm. If that were the case there would be non stop god awful storms across the world and mankind wouldn't even exist. Hell there are more evil men in the world than there are in all of the east coast. So why has god not sent a storm to wipe them all out and make them responsible for their actions and thoughts? I'm pretty sure the killer of that little girl here in Colorado is safe and sound in jail.. .

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Believe me I think your are still asleep. How can you consider an avatar name like you have who really dos'nt have a clue. I think that it is time for you to do some spiritual study. I have 40 years of study.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well if your going to go to that extreme, I'm going to the other.
Mother Earth is mad at us, and doing a little house cleaning.

Sound absurd?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thought-energy pervades all existence... As Above, So Below.
Chaos is running rampant... weather patterns, war, murder, deceit, corruption.

All these elements are tied together. The ignorant only know how to mock the wise.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Thought-energy pervades all existence... As Above, So Below.
Chaos is running rampant... weather patterns, war, murder, deceit, corruption.

All these elements are tied together. The ignorant only know how to mock the wise.

chaos has always run rampant. Weather has always had these patterns, war, murder, deceit and corruption has also always happened. So long as there are men these things will exist. It is nonsense to think that out of all of history that this one storm is meant to punish just a tiny percentage of wrong doers.. oh and oops, get some innocent ones in there too.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Before the deceitful give up their ways, they will steal, con, or cause us to lose our lives in a war. To these people without conscience we are expendable commodities.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

God, if one exists, has nothing to do with this. It's just the earth's way of shaking off the fleas.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

This storm will punish the whole country. Wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join