It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shootings in the US and elsewhere. A cover-up of the pharmaceutical industry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Do you think that It would be more realistic and possible that the various shootings happening would be a pharmaceutical industry cover-up and not false-flag events,or a mix of everything. I found this site,that you probably know of already, and It made me wonder: "What if?". Are we thinking too much when reality is less far-fetched. I've always been critical of the pharmaceutical industry. It's a subject that fascinates me a lot. Just that incident that happened last week with the flu vaccine that they withdrew after they found weird unkwown particules in them. Just the week before, I refused a flu vaccine from a doctor that was forcing me to get it, if I wanted her to be my family doctor. I was just reading that Serge Monast book yesterday where he talks about various forms of mind control and he talks about this. How the doctors are blinded by money and the little "gifts" they get. The trips down south. He also talks about nanotechnology and liquid crystals. The guy was onto something. Anyways, what do you think? And here's the site that sparked my interest in that theory: www.ssristories.com...
edit on 29-10-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dude, more people in the US are on anti-depressents and pills in general more than anywhere else in the world. This might be a large psychotic effect.

I watch Canadian TV, French TV, Russian News, Austraila comedy shows (on their own networks) and ONLY when I watch CNN or CBS or NBS or ABC, do I see SO MANY DAMN PILL COMMERCIALS!! (Always followed up by you will crap your pants, get sick, lose hair, lose erections, lose ability to pee if congested and to call your doctor if problems persist)

If SHTF, then you may have millions and millions of people without their anti-depressents.
edit on 29-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Yep. Anti-depressants and pain killers out the wazoo.

The part that really kills me is "ask your doctor about ____ to see if it's right for you."
Pretty much saves the Dr. the work of actually diagnosing you or pushing the medication on you. You know they have to get kick-backs for putting the people on whatever brand name drug.

The U.S. fights a war on drugs only to get people hooked on the corporation's drugs. Not to mention soldiers dying in Afghanistan protecting poppy fields for big pharma's sanctioned heroine(Oxycodone, Morphine, you name it).

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The real issue for me is that their is a sociological trend/belief that there is a pill for everything.

I am sad...Theres a pill for that
I am fat.....Theres a pill for that
I want more money....Theres a pill for that
I want to escape reality....surpirse there is a pill for that.

I think big pharma has been very effective in creating and prepetuating this trend. Additionally, it is right in the open, they dont even bother to cover it up.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I want more money....Theres a pill for that

And what pill would that be?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The violent incidents listed in the link are only the tip of an iceberg of lesser-reported incidents. Many people who start on these things stop them when they start getting horrific, violence-themed nightmares. There have been too many bad reactions. The only surprising thing is that people still willingly take these mind-altering drugs.

“A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” – Proverbs 22: 3

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here is something to consider. If you challenge tptb, they will dig up anything they can find to discredit you, including any use of antidepressants or SSRIs. If everyone is basicly a little crazy, a drunk, a drug addict, or a criminal because they weren't wearing a seat belt, they are less likely to stand up against the system. I am not saying the cops are bad, half of them do not really want to give you a ticket for something that is not really a crime, I am talking of society itself being steered by irrational people.

I've been studying foods and additives, most people are being doped so they don't challenge the system by people who say that these foods are good for us. Taking these meds is an indirect result of eating the messed up western diet.

top topics

join