It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your dream is very fascinating.
In some of the other sections there are threads about the nuclear plants in harm's way between the seismic activity, the flooding, war, and of course, SANDY (East Coast!).

Iodine is for radiation sickness, you guessed right.

Your dream could be that you are 1.) gathering unformed thoughts from less developed people who are worried about the near future and 2.) manifesting a solution or warning for them. Prophecy is usually a warning not a curse.

you are opposed 3.) by those whose agenda is poisoning/reducing the population of the poor and unwanted.
You know in your heart that their currency, hope in the silver boxes (wisdom!), is worth more than gold money or paper fiat.

From the ashes of disaster, a new hope is always born.
We learn from disaster and rebuild.

BUT not warning the people, like our gov't is doing (juan de fuca on one side, madrid in the middle, SANDY (reincarnation of irene LOL) on the east seaboard.

USA is having a bad week for sure.

OP I dreamed of tsunami 4 nights ago... @.@
and fleeing.
edit on 29-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with KhufukeplerTraingle.

Your dream is most likely related to the warnings that have been going out - even if you're halfway around the world anyone, anywhere on the planet can be susceptible to picking them up...so I wouldn't doubt that there was an emergency going on somewhere in the near future and you represented those folks that were collecting aid for them (whether local or remote to the actual situation - the pointer to the helicopter would suggest remote and urgent - but it could still be relatively close).

The figure of the man trying to stop you could be suggestive in different ways but basically it's an obstacle in your path that you were willing to ignore or overcome (good for you - it shows your strong-willed).

Good dream...lots of positive stuff in there (despite the guy in the tweed suit).

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Please share your dream, im intrested !

Im glad you gave your input, it makes sense, even i thought this was dark dream i can see some light in it. There is a lot of stress in this planet and it seems to go to the point something really bad will happen ( im not into 2012 endgame ) but we will go on.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NosmoKing

Thank you ! Your interpretation of helicopter makes sense, i surely hope its not soon and only time will tell. I hope no men in Tweeds are coming to haunt me tonight

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have found a good interpretating book of dreams; 'Understanding the dreams you dream' Book 1 and 2.

Black=lack, famine or ominious.
Helicopter=individual or ministry.
Medicine=healing or influence.
Brown=Dead, without spirit.

Iodine deficiency

Iodine is an essential trace element; the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine contain iodine. In areas where there is little iodine in the diet—typically remote inland areas where no marine foods are eaten—iodine deficiency gives rise to goiter (so-called endemic goiter), as well as cretinism, which results in developmental delays and other health problems. While noting recent progress, The Lancet noted, "According to WHO, in 2007, nearly 2 billion individuals had insufficient iodine intake, a third being of school age. ... Thus iodine deficiency, as the single greatest preventable cause of mental retardation, is an important public-health problem."[1] In some such areas, this is now combatted by the addition of small amounts of iodine to table salt in form of sodium iodide, potassium iodide, and/or potassium iodate—this product is known as iodized salt. Iodine compounds have also been added to other foodstuffs, such as flour, water and milk in areas of deficiency.[2] Seafood is also a well known source of iodine.[3] Thus, iodine deficiency is more common in mountainous regions of the world where food is grown in soil poor in iodine

Risk factors

Following is a list of potential risk factors that may lead to iodine deficiency;
Low dietary iodine
Selenium deficiency
Pregnancy
Exposure to radiation
Increased intake/plasma levels of goitrogens, such as calcium
Sex (higher occurrence in women)
Smoking tobacco
Alcohol (reduced prevalence in users)
Oral contraceptives (reduced prevalence in users)
Perchlorates
Thiocyanates
Age (for different types of iodine deficiency at different ages)

Deficiency
In areas where there is little iodine in the diet, typically remote inland areas and semi-arid equatorial climates where no marine foods are eaten, iodine deficiency gives rise to hypothyroidism, symptoms of which are extreme fatigue, goiter, mental slowing, depression, weight gain, and low basal body temperatures.

en.wikipedia.org...

SO it could be a literal deficiency of Iodine OR it is saying that there is going to be a lack of marine life in general, causing a deficiency. Even the helicopter plays into this as remote areas inland don't have acess to marine foods.

Or famine is coming?? The hearse worries me. But death can mean change.

OR it could be your body saying 'Help I need iodine' ?? You are in a black dress and black hair therefore lack of iodine. ??

Its how you feel about the symbols and their meanings, that will help you decide the meaning of the dream, in the end.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

lemme find the thread!

here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 28-10-2012 @ 12:05 AM this post Abovetopsecret Dream Journal of KhufuKeplerTriangle

Would you be a little weirded out and sad too?
LAST LINE FROM KKT's Dream 3 days ago:

"It [the tsunami] carried us back toward the whirlpool and I knew we were going to die..."

3 days before the 7.7M quake and tsunami offshore Canada on 27 Oct 2012, I had a lucid dream in which a tsunami appeared and opposed my journey. My dream is written down in the following thread (thanks to the OP of the lucid dreaming thread!!! or we would not have this proof):

original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 25-10-2012 @ 09:43 AM this post

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Most of my dreams involve not being able to express verbally while cruel people pick on me LOL.

However, when a rare lucid dream comes, they can be sooo weird. Most of the time, I don't remember. Most of them are journeys, quests for something -- and there is a lot of ground covered. Often I see many roads, cities, and end up on a boat to somewhere strange.

Sometimes there is fleeing, but not as much combat etc. as childhood dreaming. I used to dream a lot like you, about woods, and flights, and levitation, etc. The jumping thing you mention, I did that too... weird huh? Maybe there is something to all of that.

The latest lucid dream I remember was odd:

I was with a girl (it might have been my dream guide or a fragment of the self that needs to be saved).
I was trying to protect her. We were fleeing from an unknown male pursuer, maybe my dead dad. He was crazy lol. But anyway, we broke out of the brush by the side of a lake.

There was no boat, but the pursuer was almost there, on us. There were two children's wagons, plastic radio flyers. My son has one. (We are dealing with CPS right now due to inability to cope with autism).

I pushed the wagons into the lake, and held them together with the seat belts so that the other girl could get in and ride safely across the water. I was determined to save her even if I drowned. I was confident we could escape.

Then, right in front of us, there was a huge dark brown whirlpool of floodwater. I forgot to mention, the lake was swollen with rain, and the sun was going down but it was showing colors in the clouds like after a big storm. Beautiful scary nighttime sunset....

anyway, i thought for sure the whirlpool would have us, as it was about 10 feet wide.
However, we managed to skip across somehow -- the wagon shape wasn't good for sailing and it just went over.

However at that moment, when I was sure we had gotten away, a tsunami came from the shore across from the whirlpool and doubled back toward us. By the time i saw it, it was about to crash over our heads. Actually it was not a curl, it was a swell. It carried us back toward the whirlpool and i knew we were going to die.

Then i woke up. not in terror like the emotional dreams, but invigorated and shocked.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Thats a strong dream ! Dying in a dream has so powerful feeling that our inner survival sense wakes us up before we actually die in dream. I have often wondered what could we see in the dream after we die if we continue dreaming, knowledge of something maybe.
After waking up we tend to need time to balancing ourselves, heart racing, sweat and nerves.
Dreams like this are those you will remember the rest of your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join