It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy, & FEMA camps.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So maybe this will trigger them to actually build the camps for your own good. Right now FEMA can't get trailers because nobody will sell them because of the Katrina lawsuits. But being there is no camps I guess the people will have to wait till Obama comes up with a plan

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am going to say something here, and it is ultra top secret - however, I must type in "code" to avoid being a cat.

The terroris-maximus will only occur when there are 42 icecreams in the trebuchet - it is for this reason that if you are not roped then you are doped, and if you are a dope then they will make you a roper.

Unless you are collecting Pokemans, of course, then you will just be a "pest" and not "pesto".
edit on 3-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I am going to say something here, and it is ultra top secret - however, I must type in "code" to avoid being a cat.

The terroris-maximus will only occur when there are 42 icecreams in the trebuchet - it is for this reason that if you are not roped then you are doped, and if you are a dope then they will make you a roper.

Unless you are collecting Pokemans, of course, then you will just be a "pest" and not "pesto".
edit on 3-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

^ Word.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

As of right now there is a FEMA camp set up at Monmouth Park in Oceanport New Jersey. It is supposed to provide shelter for the victims of Sandy but all it is is a tent city with no heat for it's tenants. A few days ago it was in the low 30's and FEMA didn't even have any medical personnel on site until after the press got hold of the information and started asking questions. The government will not allow any press to enter the site. The occupants are not allowed to charge their computers or smart phones so that nobody can get on the internet. It's obvious that as far as the government is concerned the less the masses know about what goes on in these camps the better off the government is. www.app.com...|newswell|text|Frontpage|s I'm not sure how FEMA was able to use this property because while Monmouth Park had been owned by the state for many years it was just this year sold to private owners so the land is not government land anymore. Also in New York they are thinking about putting all the people displaced by Sandy in an old jail that was deactivated so it seems that the rumors about FEMA just may be true. www.nypost.com... =obinsource

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I never stated that this was my belief.

It was a THOUGHT, & this is the appropriate place to discuss this THOUGHT.

The ignorance is staggering, especially on a conspiracy forum. This is not paranoia, it is intelligence which can, in many ways, be measured by a persons ability to question & entertain thoughts that may offend others/seem unrealistic.

Good day.
edit on 29-10-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

Hey man no worries, its not a crime to relay a thought, yet of course. I do like that you have a plausible idea tho, i mean if i were a power hungry secret movement i would take advantage of this as well, dont let people troll you man, fact is theyre theories are probably crazier than most haha. So what kind ofmusic do you play? I play in a stoner rock, psychadelic doom band.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join