It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy, & FEMA camps.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by actualfactuals
What gets to me about the camps is that they haven't been around all that long. And only very recently have they implemented staff to run these facilities. The sheer number of camps that exist are able to hold MILLIONS. I can understand having a few camps to displace maybe 500k people.. but not millions. Not pre-emptively. How could they know, and what are they preparing for? Also here's a map of fema camp locations. (EDIT: Can't get my link to work just simply google fema camp map)
Kind of strikes me as odd how the vast majority of them are centered towards the eastern side of the US and even more are clustered on the new madrid fault. Just kinda makes you wonder.
edit on 29-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: bad link

edit on 29-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: misspell

The problem is that the whole premise of your argument here is a complete fabrication. FEMA camp map? Absolute garbage. Hiring people for the camps? As people that understand the positions that they are actually hiring for can tell you, also absolute garbage. You're being hoodwinked into believing fallacies.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The only hoodwink here is the FEMA camp map. Because I can't prove it's legitemency. FEMA camps are a reality sweetheart I can walk outside my house and see one. I haven't been hoodwinked to believing anything, I have first-handedly seen it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Not to mention a few months ago on the national FEMA website they were hiring employees and guards to work at these facilities. Disinformation is truly, beautiful. What are these camps for then? I'd really love to hear your explanation on what a nation needs camps to hold millions of people for. Would be greatly appreciated. Also if your rebuttle regards proof of fema camps, simply youtube search it to see them. Or watch the Jesse Ventura epicode (Which IMO is a government controlled show) where it literally shows you the FEMA camps. Thanks for your input though sheep.
edit on 30-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: Needed more

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The only hoodwink here is the FEMA camp map. Because I can't prove it's legitemency. FEMA camps are a reality sweetheart I can walk outside my house and see one. I haven't been hoodwinked to believing anything, I have first-handedly seen it.

Can walk outside your house and see one, yeah. Tell you what, you post some pictures and we'll start talking about that one.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Not to mention a few months ago on the national FEMA website they were hiring employees and guards to work at these facilities. Disinformation is truly, beautiful. What are these camps for then? I'd really love to hear your explanation on what a nation needs camps to hold millions of people for. Would be greatly appreciated. Also if your rebuttle regards proof of fema camps, simply youtube search it to see them. Or watch the Jesse Ventura epicode (Which IMO is a government controlled show) where it literally shows you the FEMA camps. Thanks for your input though sheep.
edit on 30-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: Needed more

The nation doesnt need camps, and they dont have camps like you're speaking of. Those jobs were not for "FEMA camp employees" as you are saying. If you go back through threads here on ATS, you will find multiple threads where that whole issue has been explained. Just because you are not familiar with that information does not mean that your delusion about this is correct - take the time and go look.

The FEMA camps as listed on that map and the accompanying list simple do ... not ... exist ... as ... FEMA ... camps. I dont know how much more it can be said. You have no proof of anything. And no, Jesse Ventura's fantasy conspiracy program does not qualify, sorry bubba.

Here's just a couple of places to start:
www.popularmechanics.com...
The ever-present Popular Mechanics article. Good starting point.

utistickyuubi.blog.com...
Debunks them in the state I happen to live, but has a list of many others also. I've seen one location for myself, near Jerome. No sign of a camp, sorry.

edit on 30-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Well it would be the perfect event to start such a project by TPTB

You maybe on to something there .

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Im sorry but fema camps exist. 99% of the information about them is disinfo, likely made by the government.

Remember the houston astrodome in katrina? How is that not a fema camp? Any large, empty, enclosed, space will be a fema camp when needed. Also, everywhere that has a nuclear plant has a designated "fema camp". They call them reception centers. The gym at the watervliet high school/middle school is ours. Youre supposed to go there in an evacuation even if you arent going to camp out there, they want you to tell them where youre going so your family can find you.

Theres an unused prison in joliet, illinois.

Theres also this stuff called chain link fence ans barbed wire. A fema camp could be built anywhere theres an empty field in 4 hours.

Most high schools only have just a few exits. maybe ten. Easy to guard....

Fema camps as specially constructed for that purpose, and fema death trains are all disinfo.

Ever seen the secret service in person? They have field offices in every area. They show up in black cars with blacked out windows and wear suits and dark sunglasses. They are the literal men in black, and are everywhere. Whens the last time youve seen them in your area? They tend to be at banks. They look for counterfeiters, not aliens. Thats a pretty big secret organization that doesnt even try to hide themselves. By the way, they also have fake license plates when they really need to hide, like when theyre with the president.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Im sorry but fema camps exist. 99% of the information about them is disinfo, likely made by the government.

Remember the houston astrodome in katrina? How is that not a fema camp? Any large, empty, enclosed, space will be a fema camp when needed. Also, everywhere that has a nuclear plant has a designated "fema camp". They call them reception centers. The gym at the watervliet high school/middle school is ours. Youre supposed to go there in an evacuation even if you arent going to camp out there, they want you to tell them where youre going so your family can find you.

Theres an unused prison in joliet, illinois.

Theres also this stuff called chain link fence ans barbed wire. A fema camp could be built anywhere theres an empty field in 4 hours.

Most high schools only have just a few exits. maybe ten. Easy to guard....

Fema camps as specially constructed for that purpose, and fema death trains are all disinfo.

Ever seen the secret service in person? They have field offices in every area. They show up in black cars with blacked out windows and wear suits and dark sunglasses. They are the literal men in black, and are everywhere. Whens the last time youve seen them in your area? They tend to be at banks. They look for counterfeiters, not aliens. Thats a pretty big secret organization that doesnt even try to hide themselves. By the way, they also have fake license plates when they really need to hide, like when theyre with the president.

It all comes down to one's definition of "FEMA camp". We dont really have a formal definition to go by, so it has to be taken one instance at a time. If one looks at FEMA camps as places set up for disaster evacuation (Superdome, many high school gyms, YMCA facilities, etc), then sure, they exist. Having designated places for people to go in an emergency is a good thing. If one defines a FEMA camp as something along the lines of what that fantasy list of 800 locations is indicating (set up for detainment, guards, towers, barbed wire all over, etc), then no, they dont exist as described.

Its all about the point of view that is taken.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Well, thats exactly what unused prisons look like. But everything else about those fema camps smells just like fovernment disinfo. Why would they need guard towers anyway? Those could pop up in a schoolyard in a day along with a barbed wire fence.

And the railroad cars is bs. Thats cause there were a bunch of auto transport trains parked for months at a time when the auto industry crashed. They have greyhound busses for that...most are government owned! Look at the rear bottom corners, it says right there.

But to say they dont exist at all is crap.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

Well, thats exactly what unused prisons look like. But everything else about those fema camps smells just like fovernment disinfo. Why would they need guard towers anyway? Those could pop up in a schoolyard in a day along with a barbed wire fence.

And the railroad cars is bs. Thats cause there were a bunch of auto transport trains parked for months at a time when the auto industry crashed. They have greyhound busses for that...most are government owned! Look at the rear bottom corners, it says right there.

But to say they dont exist at all is crap.

There are many things about the whole FEMA conspiracy that are complete BS. The rail cars and rail station, the coffin liners, many of the camps on that list - proven to be complete fabrications. I cant rightfully sit here and say ALL of the camps, as I have not seen them all, nor have I seen every single one of them explained. I have personally seen one supposed location and its absolutely not a camp, and I have lived near others in the not too distant past, none of which were camps.

Like I said, it all comes down to what you really see as a FEMA camp. No, they dont have 800+ camps out there staffed and ready to go. Yes, FEMA does have contingency plans to allow people to use both public and private areas as gathering locations for disaster relief.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
But those emergency schools can easily become a full on concentration camp in 4 hours too....and i bet theyve figured that out

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

But those emergency schools can easily become a full on concentration camp in 4 hours too....and i bet theyve figured that out

Sure, that's entirely possible. It would be foolish for me to say that someone had not thought of that, or that they dont have some sort of idea of how it would be done. I just think that people in general are FAR too uninformed when they get their panties in a wad about this whole 800+ camp idea. It only takes a little bit of digging and a little bit of legwork to realize the whole idea of that list is just ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would have normally not replied to this had I not seen on the weather channel footage of the Nat Guard rounding up people in a neighborhood of minimal damge. There was maybe 5 inches of standing water in the street.

So why do these people have to take a duffle bag and leave? Because the power is out?
Well, if that's the case, it sets a bad precedent.

Where would the people be taken? As has been pointed out they are claiming 8 million people with their power out. In many cases because of the unfortunately named Con Ed, having intentionally cut the power.
On the premise that, it would cause a surge when turned on again.

Wonder if this is a situation as Romney (not being political here), reminded people that Katrina victims were put on a bus thinking they were only going to Houston and wound up in Boston.

If they ever left again, who knows? It would have been at their own expense.

Point being, are people being bused from Sandy?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not saying proof exists that every camp on that map (Probably the vast majority of them are fabricated) are real or are even for detainment. And I can't literally walk outside and see one, however I have gone to will rogers airport because I saw someone claim that there was one there. They're not facilities.. really. It's just a huge fenced in area with a parking lot for staff and on this one.. had guard towers. Now one could argue these could be used for anything.. and that's exactly my point. We don't know what they are but to outright say that they do not exist is ludicrous. They may not exist in the way most people think of them, as phroziac said most of it is disinfo. But brings up a great point.. any building could be turned into a camp in a matter of hours. There's just no way to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
After the storm and seeing how many people lost their homes the fema camps kinda made more sense to me and my fear that they would be used for nefarious purposes faded a little.

These people are scattered no where to live nothing to eat no money, I think they would welcome the warmth and food these fema camps have to offer.

Don't get me wrong I haven't completely ruled out the modern day concentration camp theory but this storm has opened my eyes to the usefulness of the camps.
As long as people aren't rounded up like cattle and forcibly put in there or not allowed to leave when they see fit I think it will help many.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just think that they wouldn't want a revolt by forcing people to go to them. However in fallout from disaster they would gladly welcome these prison bars with open arms. Once there who's to say what they're real agenda is.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Starving , thirsty, displaced, distressed, fatigued, bleeding, anxious, confused, dirty, desperate and dying people would welcome a fema camp with open arms. They won't take much prodding to get on the train.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Precisely. I mean is there really any question left on how far our gov't will go to further it's own agenda. (9/11)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Being here in Jersey most of houses destroyed on the Jersey Shore are summer or second houses so most of the people did not lose their primary residence. FEMA is building a camp on Ft. Monmouth but that is for the 10,000 out of state lineman.

NY is a whole different story especially on Staten Island and parts of Long Island - total devastation to primary homes. Not sure what they are going to do there but it is getting cold up here with a Nor'easter forecast for Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Lots of hungry, cold, and displaced new yorkers looking for a place to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join