Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sandy, & FEMA camps.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just had a thought, & would like to discuss it here.

We have all had endless discussions concerning the possibility of FEMA camps being used to house American citizens during times of emergency, as a cloak for imprisonment. With the way things are looking, much of the east coast will be affected by hurricane Sandy in a major way. Residents in some areas have been told that, if they do not leave, they will be arrested. We all know of HAARP & it's capabilities, as well as differing opinions concerning it's use & possible use during the tsunami/earthquake situation in Japan.

Is it possible, that if this storm is, in fact, a product of HAARP, that we would be seeing a "problem, reaction, solution" formula set forth by the powers that be? If the major cities are evacuated & major damage is sustained during this event, then we will be seeing hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of people with no home to return to. Would this not be a perfect time to offer the solution of FEMA relocation camps/centers? This was just a thought that crossed my mind this morning while I sit here at the recording studio with my band. Please, discuss this with me as I only need to record clean guitar tracks today, & that will only take me about thirty minutes to an hour.

Yours truly, EvanJP.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I think it is a interesting topic to have a debate about. I've seen some videos from these FEMA camps, and they certainly looks like modern concentrations camps, designed to keep people in and close to train tracks and highways.

Personally, I don't think they are going to use the FEMA camps, yet, but I do believe that when this storm is over, that the weapons will be taken away from some of the states or cities, as with the last hurricane in New Orleans.

Still, I think its worth a while to keep this under the loop, and see how the progress and use of FEMA camps will be.

SnF

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

I agree with your statement concerning weapons. I do not necessarily think that what I posted is a definite outcome, however, if I begin to see something to this extent implemented, then I will by swayed to wholeheartedly believe what I have stated.

Thanks for the response!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

it would also make great cover for troop movements as they took all ships to sea.
A lot of things can happen and go unnoticed with a big enough storm raging.
Maybe they are out fighting aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

No it is not a product of Haarp any more than every other major storm on the east coast. The end of Oct is a bad storm time. 1991 Perfect storm 2011, etc.
The east coast braces for this just like the shippers on the Great lakes know November is a bad month to go out on the lakes.
edit on 29-10-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The paranoia is staggering.

Dos.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I never stated that this was my belief.

It was a THOUGHT, & this is the appropriate place to discuss this THOUGHT.

The ignorance is staggering, especially on a conspiracy forum. This is not paranoia, it is intelligence which can, in many ways, be measured by a persons ability to question & entertain thoughts that may offend others/seem unrealistic.

Good day.
edit on 29-10-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The OP is addressing a topic, which should be of some interest on a forum for conspiracies. I can really not understand, why users only would contribute with nonsense like "paranoia" and so on.

Theirs absolutely a "CHANCE" that there is something behind the curtains that we don't know, the whole point of these forums is to throw ideas and thoughts out and receive CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

I for one, think this is a very valid topic to discuss.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Within the context of the OP

There is an important distinction to note, you are not required to go to a FEMA camp. This being said, some people have no other choice.

That is all

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Correct, they would be willing residents of the camps.

This is a point that I was attempting to establish. Honestly, I do live in Florida & I must state that I am glad this thing did not hit us.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anything having to do with FEMA creeps me out....must be that "paranoia" thing.

The thing I have an issue with is, if you as a private citizen decide that you do not want to evacute your house, and you want to stay and ride it out, why is this an arrestable offense? If my life is in danger, it's my problem. We're not children. If we want to stay home during the "storm of the century", then it's our right to do so.

If people decide to call for help during the height of the storm, if they didn't want to evacuate, should be told that they're S.O.L. The prez says that it's not fair to first responders if people do not blindly follow instructions. I actually just heard him say on the news, "Don't think, don't question what you're told, just follow instructions".

It's called personal responsibility. FEMA should deal with people who want their help, and not force it on those who don't.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I just had a thought, & would like to discuss it here.

We have all had endless discussions concerning the possibility of FEMA camps being used to house American citizens during times of emergency, as a cloak for imprisonment. With the way things are looking, much of the east coast will be affected by hurricane Sandy in a major way. Residents in some areas have been told that, if they do not leave, they will be arrested. We all know of HAARP & it's capabilities, as well as differing opinions concerning it's use & possible use during the tsunami/earthquake situation in Japan.

Is it possible, that if this storm is, in fact, a product of HAARP, that we would be seeing a "problem, reaction, solution" formula set forth by the powers that be? If the major cities are evacuated & major damage is sustained during this event, then we will be seeing hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of people with no home to return to. Would this not be a perfect time to offer the solution of FEMA relocation camps/centers? This was just a thought that crossed my mind this morning while I sit here at the recording studio with my band. Please, discuss this with me as I only need to record clean guitar tracks today, & that will only take me about thirty minutes to an hour.

Yours truly, EvanJP.

No, no, and no.

Sure, we all know of HAARP and its capabilities. It cannot cause earthquakes, or create and steer hurricanes. So HAARP is pretty much irrelevant to this whole discussion.

As far as FEMA goes, I do hope that they have places for people to go in case of need for emergency housing. Are these places also "detention camps"? No. FEMA prison camps are a myth propogated by those that want to make a conspiracy out of everything possible.

So yeah, its just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, let's say the storm is as bad as the hype. What do you do with millions of displaced people in what will be winter conditions.

FEMA "camps" maybe your only option if there is nothing to return too.

Granted that should be a last resort, and there needs to be a "reintegration plan".

I have always been on the fence with "FEMA camps" for two reasons.

1. Yeah they could be used for "notorious purposes" gathering up patriots, Christians, Muslims, Illegals, etc.etc. insert your personal worst fear.

2. BUT what do you do if you hae a natural disaster (or war or terrorist attack) that causes displacement of millions of Americans? They have to be sheltered, feed, etc.. I think they exist for this reason as much, if not more than any "political" or "conspiracy" reason.

Of course, if that was the case they should just come out with it I suppose. They should also be a temporary solution, say..no more than 30 days, with specific plans so people can relocate back to their home location, or a new location if destruction is that complete.

When i was in the Civil Air Patrol (mind you 15 years ago) we worked alot with FEMA....I didn't think of them particularily nefarious, at least at the lower and middle levels that I interracted with. I didn't find them overly competent either, but emergency managment has come along way sense then.
edit on 29-10-2012 by SrWingCommander because: post construct, add addition info
edit on 29-10-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I thought we already destroyed Anubis's fleet in Antarctica?!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I thought we already destroyed Anubis's fleet in Antarctica?!

Actually they demanded our gold to stand down! So nope they are still there!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
The OP is addressing a topic, which should be of some interest on a forum for conspiracies. I can really not understand, why users only would contribute with nonsense like "paranoia" and so on.

Theirs absolutely a "CHANCE" that there is something behind the curtains that we don't know, the whole point of these forums is to throw ideas and thoughts out and receive CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

I for one, think this is a very valid topic to discuss.

Yeah, I agree, but there are always going to be mean, stupid people out there like ColAngus, just standing by at every second to derail someone, to be the dis info agent, or down play everything as being perfectly normal. Its people like that, that confuse me as to why they come to sites like this. Instead of having a brain teasing, open discussion about what could possibly happen, the gotta shoot their mouth off like a know it all,..... frustrating, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Har har har!

On topic:

I really don't see these "FEMA camps" being used this time. I think if anything, this storm will just create more justification for their future use. People will be demanding that something be "ready" for the next time something major happens.

I'm more inclinded to believe that they are going to be used as a part of the private prison complex. That industry is raking in the money hand over fist.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Har har har!

On topic:

I really don't see these "FEMA camps" being used this time. I think if anything, this storm will just create more justification for their future use. People will be demanding that something be "ready" for the next time something major happens.

I'm more inclinded to believe that they are going to be used as a part of the private prison complex. That industry is raking in the money hand over fist.

Well if the stuff they showed is real there are swing sets and merry-go-rounds?

But i agree with you, maybe a practice run at something while they have the opportunity though.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

2. BUT what do you do if you hae a natural disaster (or war or terrorist attack) that causes displacement of millions of Americans? They have to be sheltered, feed, etc.. I think they exist for this reason as much, if not more than any "political" or "conspiracy" reason.

Of course, if that was the case they should just come out with it I suppose. They should also be a temporary solution, say..no more than 30 days, with specific plans so people can relocate back to their home location, or a new location if destruction is that complete.

When was the last time there was a natural disaster, war, or terrorist attack that displaced millions of Americans? Oh, right. NEVER.

There are dozens of hurricanes every year, in case no one has noticed. Have been for a long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What gets to me about the camps is that they haven't been around all that long. And only very recently have they implemented staff to run these facilities. The sheer number of camps that exist are able to hold MILLIONS. I can understand having a few camps to displace maybe 500k people.. but not millions. Not pre-emptively. How could they know, and what are they preparing for? Also here's a map of fema camp locations. (EDIT: Can't get my link to work just simply google fema camp map)
Kind of strikes me as odd how the vast majority of them are centered towards the eastern side of the US and even more are clustered on the new madrid fault. Just kinda makes you wonder.
edit on 29-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: bad link
edit on 29-10-2012 by actualfactuals because: misspell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join