It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanny accused of slaying two children in NYC apartment, awakens in hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeroe
She's a waste of space. Eradicate her.

First they have to inform (and instruct) her that she is a murderer. Probably another medically induced coma is in order. What a load of bollocks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pardon me on this, as I haven't read the article, but a couple of the posts claim that she refused to talk to anyone but the doctor and when she talked to him she asked how her family was. This would seem strange unless she believed her family was threatened. Maybe she felt that her crime would be avenged by harming her family, or someone threatened to hurt her family if she didn't commit the murders and kill herself. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why did this thread fall off like this? Anyone want to reply to my last post?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Your last post is very intriguing, but without any further information from authorites, what else is there to say?

Does anyone know why this family could be a potential target? Would there be any reason to make the nanny do such a thing? If the nanny isn't talking to authorites, then we aren't likely to get any new information for months. That is why the thread fell off.

Since she had a broken vertebra, it seems she was serious about trying to kill herself, it wasn't a lukewarm effort intended as a defense for the murders, it was a real attempt to die. The whole thing is hard to imagine or think about.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

I'm relating this to the post by UltraMarine, I guess I should have made that point in my last post.

"There is a short article in beforeitsnews , according to which CNBC Exec’s Children are Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC published a news titled : Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join