It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's secret war machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Obama may just be a genius he has been able to convince the American public and the world that he is something that he is not. Anti war I think not, protector of civil liberties wrong again. The secret service is now asking all Americans to report any suspicious tweets, do your country proud and turn in your neighbor. Let the witch hunt begin. Also, the US Navy just publicly tested its first 11-meter missile-firing sea drone in Narragansett Bay just days ago, and they are currently integrating the new electromagnetic railgun which needs no gunpowder or chemical propellants, yet is capable of firing a projectiles 20 times further than conventional bullets at exceptionally high speeds, the US Navy has also recently just boasted of successfully using a combined-beam fiber laser to shoot down unmanned aerial vehicles in flight, and not to mention the many sweet aerial military drones roaming the skies. Obama may just be the biggest hypocrite of all. Why all the new deadly weapons I thought he said we were toning down our military. Kinda makes you think. Or does he mean physically reduce our military and replace with smart weapons? The Orwellian nightmare is here indeed and with popular support.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Soon enough there will be no more boots on the ground and their wars will be fought with sophisticated technology that has been hidden from us. Robots are more advanced than we can imagine...

The Eistein quote about how ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones seems probable.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

How is this information so overlooked by the civil, humanitarian ant-war liberals? Isn't this information in complete deviance of there belief system? I am frieghtened by their blind allegiance to this man.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

He already has his secret war machine. One is currently ravaging "useless" population in eastern US, and it's name is Sandy.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Robits would be pretty cool. But...
Well not to quote COD or anything, but what happens when 'the bad guy' gets his hands on the keys to all our cool new toys? We'd be #ed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

I think he already has, I don't trust our current administration at all that includes our faux two party system. What was that saying from the ending of the 'Usual Suspects" the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist. I just saw a post on my facebook page that compared Obama to Jesus, creepy.

edit on 29-10-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Haha, yeah. This cult of personality (good song,btw) that Obama has going is something akin to North Korea.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

Of course its not like North Korea, B.O tells you what you want to hear and does another but, when people are confronted by this dynamic they back pedal instead of calling a spade a spade. Barack can do no wrong in the eyes of many Americans. His cult of personality does not come from fear but from a false rhetoric of peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Final thought: I think what we have this election is merely a choice between government styling because the course is the same. Either 1) choose Obama- and his concealment of truth behind idealistic words, hence make war speak peace, or2) Mitt Romney- and his openness to speak war and make war. Of course, the choice is obvious it has to be A. because denial is a much easier existance. This is the first election that I can recall where if you're not for the Potus you are backwards, uninformed, a warmonger, against modernity and that is against everything that is American. We have a long history of questioning our government, and being suspicious of our government but now all that has been flipped in the popular arena. If your not for your against and that is a slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It started long before Obama that they were gutting the military and hacked it down to nothing.

If we ever went to war with even North Korea we don't have the logistics in the military anymore to even fight the Koreans.

Only reason the Iraq war was a success was because they used ships full of money to buy the logistics they didn't have.....most of that money was stolen and never recovered.

They have several contractors performing say fixing Humvee's in Kuwait. The monkeys they contracted couldn't do anything so they had to actually get active duty military to go over there and do the work.....while SEVERAL contracted companies were getting paid hundreds of millions per year to do the same thing.....just sat around and watched.

The War Machine's dead. America never recovered any of the hundreds of Billions it threw away just to get logistics for the Iraq war......many new Millionaires now still swimming in that money they embezzled.

Ain't no war machine left.Just a few thieves.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I agree I think that kind of war is dead we are now transitioning into Hightech warfare as the original post suggests, money is being taken away from the boots and conventional war to fund this new war. Not only on technology but on your mind through disinformation, economic warfare is being used to divide and deflect from the true enemy and keep the people pitted against eachother.

top topics

join