It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Likely terror attack october 28th!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Something will most likely happen in the distance in the next couple of days....I have a feeling.halo-ween will play a big part as well as the elections.........()()()...."HER ONLY DISCOURSE IS THAT WE ALL DON'T LOOK TO THE SKY"

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Would a top psychic be doing this ?

T O U R S W I T H S Y L V I A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C R U I S E T H E M I S S I S S I P P I W I T H S Y L V I A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruise the Mississippi with Sylvia!
You'll have a chance to meet and learn from world renowned spiritual teacher Sylvia Browne while cruising along the Mississippi aboard the American Queen, the largest steamboat in the world!
Cruises depart from New Orleans
Dec. 10th to Dec. 13th or Dec. 13th to Dec 17th.

For reservations and more information visit www.deltaqueen.com or call 800-543-1949

This lady saw the collapse of the twin towers clearly.

Cruise anyone???

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I was reading your post of how the moon turned blood red.. and recalled a vision I had some years ago. It kinda sent chills up my neck..Anyways in my vision or dreams I looked up to the sky and saw the moon was blood red and noticed that the planets aligined along with the moon. I also noticed peoples spirit ascending towards heaven. I know it sounds pretty farfetched..But believe me.. it was like a bad dream..but real!!!..

E_T

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't see anything so special in position of planets:
www.shatters.net...

And moon is always brown-reddish when it's in full shadow. The more closer to center of Earth's shadow, the more reddish the moon is.

www.mreclipse.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is pure crap. Lunar eclipses are common as hell. The book of revelations was written to describe the reign of Nero for a bunch of christians who believed the end of the world was near. Every single doomsday prophecy that was written has been wrong to date.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Actually, the early Christians used to use the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Christ.

Perhaps most curious is the pentagram as it relates to early Christianity. Constantine the Roman Emperor who converted to Christianity chose to use the pentagram on his seal and amulet. Up until medieval times, the five points of the pentagram represented the five wounds of Christ on the Cross. During these times the pentagram carried no evil implications at all and in fact, in a lesser way than the cross, was symbolic of the Savior.

www.new-life.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
The book of revelations was written to describe the reign of Nero for a bunch of christians who believed the end of the world was near

How do we account for the 200,000,000 man army from the "Kings of the East"? Not possible during Nero's time, but it sounds about right for China today. I could add many more examples of how the events mentioned were not possible during Nero's time, but I'll leave you just that one to think about.

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Every single doomsday prophecy that was written has been wrong to date.

Yes, but it only takes one time to really mess things up. Your statement amounts to:
"Mom and Dad said if I cross the road I could get hit by a car. I've crossed the road 200 times with no problem. My conclusion is that Mom and Dad were lying, or did not know what they were talking about. I will never be hit by a car while crossing the road......*splat*"

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wasn't there another one of these a few weeks ago? Another Prophesy of a terror attract? People keep prophesizing and the day comes and goes.....you'd think they would learn...and for everyone's information...the Pentagram IS NOT the sign of the devil...doin't you people ever research anything? Where do you get that the Pentagram is the sign of the Devil? Show me.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam7288
The planets will form two pentagrams (sign of the devil)

Prime example of NOT questioning/learning for yourself, instead to blindly follow what the church tells you.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes, but it only takes one time to really mess things up. Your statement amounts to:
"Mom and Dad said if I cross the road I could get hit by a car. I've crossed the road 200 times with no problem. My conclusion is that Mom and Dad were lying, or did not know what they were talking about. I will never be hit by a car while crossing the road......*splat*"

Of course the big difference here is that a prophet says 'The end of the world WILL happen' rather than 'COULD happen' on such and such date. So if that the case, and they really mean could (not will) should we take even less notice of their ramblings?

Pedantic, I know.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The original poster never said it was the end of the world. It was the posters opinion that it was prime for a likely terror attack as the title implies.

Man... some threads get more screwed up then the grapevine in the state pen.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OK, then replace the term 'end of the world' with 'terror attack' in my post. I think the same will apply.

E_T

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Wasn't there another one of these a few weeks ago? Another Prophesy of a terror attract? People keep prophesizing and the day comes and goes.....you'd think they would learn...
I've really noticed that only thing what mankind learns from history is that we don't learn from history.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
-Douglas Adams

"Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves."
-Eric Hoffer

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means."
George Bernard Shaw

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw

"I'm an atheist and I thank God for it."
-George Bernard Shaw

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Rut Row.....

Earth to See Total Eclipse of the Moon

Tue Oct 26, 2:19 PM ET

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - Earthlings are about to be treated to a total lunar eclipse, just in time for Halloween. For more than an hour Wednesday night, the moon will be covered entirely by Earth's shadow and resemble a glowing pumpkin.

With the Earth passing directly between the sun and the moon, the only light hitting the full moon will be from the home planet's sunrises and sunsets, thus the orange and red hue.

It will be a late-night show for people in North and South America and a pre-dawn display early Thursday for those in Europe and western Africa.

Aside from their entertainment value, total lunar eclipses give scientists a chance to assess the quality of Earth's atmosphere. Ash from volcanic eruptions, for example, can make an eclipsed moon look much darker. The recent eruptions of Mount St. Helens in Washington have consisted of far more steam than ash, and therefore the moon should appear bright and coppery red on Wednesday night, NASA (news - web sites) said.

The next total eclipse of the moon will not be until March 2007.

Maybe the prophecy is for 2007???

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I apologize for not responding earlier. I myself am not the author of this post, but rather a 19 year old born again christian from the UK. He prays every night and reads the bible quite often. In short, a very religious person.

If you want to talk to him yourself, his aim name is ryanblib. Talk to him, but please be polite and don't bother talking to him if you cannot have a mature candid disagreement.

As for myself, I believe there is a strong LIKELYHOOD of attacks on the 28th. That is all.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's only one more day to go. Tomorrow's the 28th October!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Where do you get that the Pentagram is the sign of the Devil? Show me.

Too much Diablo II I would expect

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam7288

As for myself, I believe there is a strong LIKELYHOOD of attacks on the 28th. That is all.

Dude, If I was you I would have my born again friend pray that it doesn't happen because if it does I'm sure they will be knocking down your door. Afterall they are already linking the terror attack to your post here via the name Adam.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay, It's the 27th and now Arafat is now in a coma, possibly dead. What do we think about the prediction for tomorrow? Pretty spooky if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What would the coma have to do with this? Does it say a leader will die too???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join