Likely terror attack october 28th!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Forgive me if I am mistaken...but a pentagram is an upside down five point star, frequently (famously) used in black magic and dark rituals...

The above photo of a 5 pointed star right side up is actually a pentacle...used in white magic for protection.

Am I wrong?

The "Dark" of the world have stolen symbols from ancient times to use as their own. If I;m not wrong, the Swastica is an ancient symbol stolen for "you know what". the Pentagram, or 5 pointed star, is not an evil symbol, it's just been used that way for long enough that that's how we think of it.

There are Pentagrams in the sky all the time, you just have to connect 5 stars together, which shouldn't be hard, considering there are billions up there.

We are due for a Lunar Blood Moon, the same thing happened last year about this time. Doesn't mean we're gonna have a terrorist attack, it could mean that something great and wonderful will happen for the human race, too. Just depends on what side of the bed you get out of in the morning.

The whole "clouds of smoke" thing...could that be the massive spray of Chemtrails recently? those murderers in the sky have been hitting different parts of the country really hard, lately. If you don't believe in CT's, I suggest looking up in the sky once in a while. You can' t miss 'em.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you for your posting. I appreciate the research
you have done. It's interesting. Isn't there something
about the Muslims attacking Israel on a full moon because
the full moon nights are considered holy in the Muslim
religion (Allah was the moon god in old pagan muslim
countries).

Couple all your thoughts with Ramadan coming up ...
(it is Ramadan that's coming up, right) ... hmmmm.

Well, we will find out in a few days, won't we.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are a lot of coincidences with the support information supplied. I don't see where there terrorist attack comes into play unless dubya kicks his dog, but it is an interesting chain of circumstances.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This post would have been more interesting if the Revelation citation was not derived from some psychotic translation. I would like to know, for example, if the parenthetical word (Ecclipse) was added by the author of the original post, or is it in that bogus translation? You don't even say whose copyright got the revenue, so we're left wondering. An ecclipse is not the only way the sun can be turned to darkness, for instance.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your forgetting that if people stand up to the evil that these prophecies won't take place!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Quintiles have been associated with both great creative power and with unthinkable destructive force. Charlie Chaplain and Adolph Hitler are two examples; they were born very close together, and each has strong 5th harmonic activity in their charts.

Source

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I also personally believe, or rather inclined to, something is going to happen around November. However, I am not sure if it will be the end of all. I think it will be the beginning of the end of all.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
ahhh bugger it! And I'm supposed to be picking up my new car on 1st November

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not gonna happen...but then again, the BoSox came back from an 0-3 to take the Yankees in 7. So who knows.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

ahhh bugger it! And I'm supposed to be picking up my new car on 1st November

I wouldn't worry about it Figjam.
It's just another Doomsday sceanario, like Y2K and PlanetX scare thingy again. Enjoy your new car.

[edit on 10/21/2004 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
okay so if all of this stuff does actually happen what would it all mean? It just means a bunch of cool stuff is going to happen I read your post and saw nothing about a terror attack what makes you think there is going to be one?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm coming back here in a week to laugh at this thread.

kix

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The world actually ended December 31, 2000- We are already dead and dont know it.

Every week there's a prophecy. I DO believe something will happen alright just before the election.
This election is so close, something is bound to happen.

Jejejejej good one!!!

There are so many predictions that someday just by chance someone will be right, and the super web prophet will get a visit by the FBI !!!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yawn....see you on the 29th..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well I'm supposed to start making student loan payments November 1st. Hopefully this crazy apocalypse might delay my payments for a while...or forever?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peeder
Not gonna happen...but then again, the BoSox came back from an 0-3 to take the Yankees in 7. So who knows.

I can see it now!!!

Red Sox up 3 games to 1. In game 5 they are up 12-0 in the end of the 4th inning. End of World!!! Heck of a curse. LMAO.

In case you want to know why the 4th inning and not 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth. Any game called for natural or other reasons after the 5th inning would be considered a complete game.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm not holding my breath on this insightful drama. Although...who knows?

Does this mean I don't have to buy a Halloween outfit?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What happened to seal one through five?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe this could be good- I'm supposed to start paying on my mortgage in December, I would much rather just never have to pay!

Originally posted by Simulacra
Well I'm supposed to start making student loan payments November 1st. Hopefully this crazy apocalypse might delay my payments for a while...or forever?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would like to hear from the original poster of this thread. Maybe he could verify this stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join