It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only aliens that will come and help us will be human alien brothers.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Originally posted by phroziac
Human aliens exist. They look kinda like asians. But.......i dont think they created us. No matter how bad the war, someone would survive. But this was thousands of years ago? Doubt they remember much.

Can i leave the planet too?
yes you can leave, just not so sure when! What I meant is they re seeded the world, not that they created us. Who ever created us, created them first. so.....that leaves and open theory for who created us. It like this, I have some seeds of the strawberry plant.All strawberry plants are destroyed on another planet, I go to the planet and sow those seeds. Does that mean I created anything. No I just planted.

I edited that post by the way. But yeah, i understand what you meant...but its still not a hypothesis i agree with.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Aghhh! You put all of your faith in being human, do ya?
What has that got us so far?
In short, being human is a lingering curse of evolution.
Simply being human is not enough, never has been and never will be.
It is only a step away from swinging in the trees.

Given that other advanced lifeforms are out there as you present, do you not grant any of them consciousness above our minimal levels? Where does contemplation of the self and the Universe start and stop? With humans alone? What traits do humans have that other creatures cannot be endowed with or develop?

You display the continuing short-fall of human thinking in looking out at the night sky. This is a common stumbling block to beginning to think of what is out there. It is beyond human terms, but we can glimpse it. It would be better to take the concept of an All-Everything God and be rational with the practicalities of that idea than advance the position of human to some supreme position that it does not and will not ever attain in its present form.

The human body and bodies of any ETs out there are nothing more than vessels, As we are poor containers for consciousness at this stage, so too can be a percentage of the ETS out there, technological advanced or not. It is a mixed bag. As we step out onto that playground, we won't know what will be the results either in the short term or the long term. Better to follow the words of an old Zen saying: "Expect nothing. Be prepared for anything." And that starts with a realistic review of ourselves as we venture forth..

edit on 29-10-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by ancientthunder

I've had pretty much the same theory for quite some time.

There was even a sci-fi show (I keep thinking that is was Amazing Stories, but it's not) that had aliens come to earth.

Long story short, the aliens arrived (and they looked just like us) and told humankind to get it's act together or we would be destroyed.

Humankind proceeded to get rid of all weapons and come together in peace.

Turns out that is not what the aliens were looking for. They wanted warriors. So they killed us off and re-seeded the planet.

I seen an episode of the twilight zone exactly like this!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
If we get any help from aliens, I feel the only ones we will accept will be another form of ourselves. Why? because we will never ever trust another race that is so different from ourselves. It just would not be possible. I will give an example of how that might of come about. Imagine that on Earth 500000 years ago the was a race of humans that had evolved and had very similar characteristics to us. Not identical but similar, they evolved to a point in time similar to ours at the moment. A world war began like no other as one power struggled with another, the wisest ones could see that possibility coming and a few thousands decided to relocate to another planet before the destruction. Things were so bad that the rest of the world were not even interested in those who left, their sight and intent focused on hatred and revenge. In this world war, all of the oceans were moved and traveled over every part of the land destroying all evidence of civilization and the bombs used before hand destroyed every single bone on earth. No sentinent creature survived. The only ones that did where the ones who departed before the event. Eventually they came back and seeded the earth with all they had, so that would make them are living ancestors, that we call aliens but in truth they are the original earthlings. They have mutated but so have we, our common bond would be felt. That is why I say if anybody is going to help us in the steps ahead it would be our very own brother and sisters. Any other ideas to add?

I think this is a great topic but like so many ufo posts here at ATS the real good questions get skipped over.

I think of Ernest Norman and his telepathic communication to a Martian leader (if true) were this Nur El stated that they once had a colony thousands of years ago on earth., (Puma Punku) etc? And that they are the originators of the chinese race.

Hey, you may doubt this, but take a close look at the Adam and Eve theory and that is impossible to say the least. All the races simply could not have come from Adam and Eve plain and simple. When I see the photo of the biological sprayer that is an approved Nasa Image I think that Nasa is hiding the fact that there truly seems to be a civilization under mars. The TUBES have been unexplored by Nasa. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

[color=gold]
It does make some sense ancientthnder that many would feel that those who would be willing to help out humans on this sphere may look like humans. But I think this type of thinking can or may be damaging to humanity only acknowledging those of the cosmos who look like humans. I say this can be damaging because there may be other Creator Creations who may be just as positive as some of the humans of EA*RTH who display positive Creator energy, and thinking like this to 1 makes for a possible unfair first impression by those of humanity who think like this. Sorta like on EA*RTH how races at times tend to relate to those who look like them and ignore possible strength in other races providing potential help.

I also think this type of thinking would allow for beings who may have a less positive agenda for humanity but high technology the opportunity to (hide themselves) or mimic the human feature to their advantage to make some humans feel more comfortable due to the cover? Remember don't judge a book by its cover and the Golden Rule?

From what I feel and have been trying to understand some of humanities best allies and or guides may not resemble humanity as of now. Also those who may be considered ancient humans who may have had direct contact with those who genetically interacted here may have evolved into their more advanced selves as their dna upgrading process went on along with interactions with technology from those from the sky and so I agree may not look like humans of EA*RTH today who have been exposed to the various artificial elements like smoking/drinking/illegal or legal drug use or bad eating habits along with bad hormones programs for the food eaten.

So it may not be the best idea for any to judge a book/Creator creation by its cover/environment suit/spirit-soul-internal energy shell for some of humanities peaceful/helpful space family may and are not human like at all and to look at their exterior for evidence of peace seems naive somewhat (look deeper with your 3rd eye into them).

I understand looking @ the exterior body for emotions or potential hazards like fumes/or body oils- secretions some may emit that may be dangerous to humans in direct contact or sharper claws/teeth if not advanced weapons to detect agenda. But to look @ any Creator creation and say by the human standard that they look like the monsters or un-peaceful by human pov because of their shell to 1 is a dangerous way to observe. As 1 said some with the most negative agenda may show up looking just like you but may only need genetic material from you nothing more so they know to blend in?!
. Why others may have witnessed destruction upon other species deep in the cosmos and know what some of the cosmic family of the more dangerous kind are capable of so they try to assist other species as best as they can even if far off they try to channel to warn of their arrivals in future.

This is why I think some of different species would help and to 1 demonstrate Seraph status positive behavior and humans who ventured out and helped other species unlike themselves but related by the Creator would be the same Seraph status acting creations for providing care and assistance for other species within the cosmos.. Look at various animal protections on EA*RTH humans look nothing like the sea life or animal life they try to protect but something within emits to assist, many must ask what that is from within that says help out the other species you share home with and that is a Creator shared energy within all Creations even in those creations who don't acknowledge it??

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 10/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If we want to communicate with aliens, we need to learn to communicate with the animals on earth. If we can somehow learn to relate to the animals of earth, we will be able to relate to aliens.

Respect is key. Unity is the reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The number of alien races has been added to many times over the years, tracing back to the 70s it was only 3 alien races and 'possibly' 4. Then it became to be 7, and in the 50s, and so on.

After studying the data, there is only room for so many different kinds of aliens. Basically it would have to be the obvious greys who range in height, the praying mantis insectiods, and reptilians.

This possible 4th kind of alien is probably human, because they were able to distinguish if the human looking alien was an advanced person or something else. The sirius alien with large noses I think are a hoax, and abductees seeing human looking aliens would be hybrids or a screened visual. Obviously the pleadians are a hoax, as well as human aliens in Italy, but the face on mars is the only thing that makes me not rule it out.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by TDawgRex

(mini-facepalm)

So, basically, if aliens come and we shoot at them it would start an interstellar war. If we don't shoot...we're too weak and get rebooted. Well, isn't that image just a ray of sunshine to light everyone's morning by.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

It was one of those short lived SCI-FI shows from the late 80's, early ninties...I think.

At the beginning, the aliens announced that they were attracted to earth because of all the fighting.

It would be ironic though if somehow this was the path.
edit on 29-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I've had pretty much the same theory for quite some time.

There was even a sci-fi show (I keep thinking that is was Amazing Stories, but it's not) that had aliens come to earth.

Long story short, the aliens arrived (and they looked just like us) and told humankind to get it's act together or we would be destroyed.

Humankind proceeded to get rid of all weapons and come together in peace.

Turns out that is not what the aliens were looking for. They wanted warriors. So they killed us off and re-seeded the planet.

I seen that one too, I think it was an outer limits show...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nice hypothesis but I have one of my own......
Earth 260 million years ago Reptiles ruled the Land and Skies, humans had not evolved just yet more than likely a smart dog like Reptile pet or cattle.... (It took 2-5 million years for Humans to evolve Reptiles had alot longer) Id' say Raptors were the evolved species for this hypothesis it kinda makes sense. Like us today but more so they had wars and technology better than present day, they had the knack to even explore the Galaxy and the benefits of 3 habitable planets in our Solar System... 1.Earth 2. Mars 3. ???(the remains float between Jupiter and Mars) Kuiper Belt, lets call the planet kuiper for the sake of this hypothesis.

So the war rages, first to go in either a weapon based event or natural cosmic event was Kuiper smashed to smithereens many evacuated to Mars, Earth and beyond. Then Mars hit the fan but not so dramatic kinda slow, the lack of a decent moon probably being the cause... They even tried to pull a space rock in (or two) Deimos and Phobos. It was fruitless so as in the case of Kuiper some returned to Earth(Lower Classes) and some went out into the galaxy(hierarchy), it was a case of what ship could you afford as to who went where.

Suddenly the Earth got hit by a Comet and everyone that could, left the planet off into the galaxy. The Mid-Atlantic(Middle of Pangaea) gets split like an orange ripping the Americas from Europe and Asia many died 70% of every living species died at that single moment and many more perished slowly and painfully after, those that survived had already left. They had found new worlds "Safer" planets to live on, leaving the earth and leaving it as a memorial for those that had perished.

Question, "would THEY wan't to help us"?

Some may, and seemingly have in our ancient past; Egypt- Atum for instance... right up until 9000 to 16000 years ago. Where Atlantis was submerged via Mid-Atlantic Ridge Subduction around the time of Noahs supposed flood. Procreation between the humans and raptorians(Annunarki) created hybrids who either got killed in the sudden deluge or fled to the homeworlds of their Gods (the lucky few).

Now an argument ensued before and after this event between the gods, "these hybrids and humans are too violent and unruly, lets leave them to die".... but we all know Noah had a tip off
and others. So they reached a compromise.... Leave the humans on Earth and some of the Unruly Hybrids and no interfering.... Unless they put our memorial at risk, e.g Nuclear War.
So who would come to save us....... No one. It would merely be an intervention when they believe things were out of hand. Memorial sites include Tiwanaku, Sacsayhuamán and the list goes on.

Another Question, "why do those that do care for humans care"?

It's kinda like how we love our pets and to see them become intelligent is a bit of a buzz but there are those that would fear it too. Thus the agreement to leave us to our own devices up to a point.

My hypothesis and why I don't expect help unless it effects the planet in some way.... Natural events or disasters due to past events and recoveries are the given. Human made destruction on a Atomic scale is not.
edit on 29-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
one-eyed mandelbrot type is my firm favourite for first past the post. just enough to command the utmost attention and perhaps shift any hardened mindset to step away from the self-destruct button.

btw op the human type are there, just seem to be hanging around for the time being.
my humble opinion of course.
f.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is simply not true. There are Reptilian friends helping out humans too. Do not be so scared of the unknown (that which is not like you)...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yes, we will be getting help from humanoids, mostly to avoid trauma and most beings in our universe are humanoids. Of course this includes Greys. There are good guys and bad guys and that never changes. Earth is such a mess that I look forward to some help, we need it. There are good insectoids and reptilians but the repts interacting with our world, are not good guys. I believe they will disappear soon and have no further influence. Earth is the weird place and it is us that will be brought up to speed about what is normal. Most of us are here because we are newly sentient and Earth is so adverse, that it helps us grow. All universes are bent on raising the consciousness of all beings. It is the great yogis that tell us that we start out as mineral, then plant, then animal and then sentient. This is God's way and about 200,000 years ago about one third of the angels stood against the development of lesser souls. Since angels never change their mind, once it is made up, these angels are permanently apart from God's agenda. Similarly the other two thirds of the angels committed to God's plan and they also will never change their mind. We should all ask our self if we will commit to living for the common good and choose love of all over everything else. This is what we are asked to do, in God's plan for all creation.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Everything we have is from Aliens if you break it down.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You are 100% correct...not that we are the only aliens...but that's the way it works. They look just like us and live among us...but act different

Who will listen? That's the critical part...

Did you know Tesla suggested he was an alien?
edit on 10/29/2012 by Drala because: Tesla acknowledgement...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

personaly I have no problem with what you suggest, but I was looking at it from the human standpoint. From that view we have been brought up to distrust any foreigner and because of that simple fact, I see it as the only way to go at first. If you say to anybody, there are these insect people who have come to help us run the show better it is not going to be popular.ha ha

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

No I didnt know about Tesla but must say, it doesn't surprise me in the least.I have met a few people who have indicated in one way or another that they are.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

You are 100% correct...not that we are the only aliens...but that's the way it works. They look just like us and live among us...but act different

Who will listen? That's the critical part...

Did you know Tesla suggested he was an alien?
edit on 10/29/2012 by Drala because: Tesla acknowledgement...

Our souls can be from anywhere and some whole species came to earth deliberately. Tesla has Venusian connections.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If any other races were to help us it would only seem logical that they do so when we as planet earth are at peace with ourselves, basically meaning no more wars amongst us. I mean, who would want to help us at times that we are unstable and unsafe. If there really is a unification or federation of planets / races that live in peace and live together in the galaxy why would they want us in it knowing that we could start a fight with them any time.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This may be true when referring to the SUmerian Annunaki..........They seemed to have very human characteristics, yet were much taller and larger like Giants. When you look at the standard Grey alien, they do not resemble humans at all, and it would make sense that they are only out for themselves, using our genetic material from abductions, and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join