It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you vote for Obama or Romney you're an idiot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The only ones who are hating in this thread are the card carrying members of the Democrat / Republican Parties. You are never going to wake them up, they sip on their brand of kool-aid daily.

I keep on hearing the same excuses....the other party stopped us from doing anything, it was the past administration or the best one......we will get the right man the next election. How many times have we heard this, how many times do we get a new president who just goes and forwards the agenda of the last president.

But seeing how bad the economy is getting, with trillion dollar deficits, how much longer do we have. Time is ticking, and personally I don't think we have much left (though the talking heads would like you to think we have all the time in the world, and that their brand of fairy dust will make everything good again)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Ya Ya , we know you are Voting "none of the above"

You made the same post , in every thread for a Month Now.

We get it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Sure, and you can go right back to your "Obama, he is our man" cheer leading chant.

Isn't this game fun.

and I intend to keep on saying it till everyone is aware of the scam of the two party system.
edit on 29-10-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well said. On that note, here is something for people to consider.

The 5% threshold

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Sure, and you can go right back to your "Obama, he is our man" cheer leading chant.

Isn't this game fun.

and I intend to keep on saying it till everyone is aware of the scam of the two party system.
edit on 29-10-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

What they don't 'get' is that when you don't have to try to defend either party, you win every time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Obama more likely to win the electoral college votes and ruin the country and devide it all the more even though Romney is not much better.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Obama more likely to win the electoral college votes and ruin the country and devide it all the more even though Romney is not much better.

There is no lesser evil between Obama and Romney.

That said, it sure seems there is a greater evil between Obama and Romney supporters.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm staying home but if I wasn't I'd vote Jill Stein..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why not move to another country?

I think you and those warmongering 1% ers should move someplace better!

How is voting for Gary Johnson a vote for the 2 party system? Sounds to me like you are a Romney supporter trying to make the undecideds stay home so you got a shot at stealing enough votes.

All we have is the vote right now. If Romney or Obama got to war we will have riots. The new law will be chaos.

If that sounds good to you, then just stay home!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
One of the things that make me feel as though our votes don't count is the fact that every poll that comes out about the election has Obama and Romney within like 5% of eachother. Once in a while on candidate gets above the other in voter support but it is always so close. I think these numbers are there so that in the end the 'right' person will become president no matter what the vote outcome is. If the race is claimed to be so close for the entire campaign, than on election day there will be no outcry about the winner because according to the news it could have been either of them.

The news also tells us that a third party candidate doesn't really count. Which is why most Americans cant even name two candidates other than Romney or Obama. Thanks to the medias downplaying of these candidates Americans will never get a president that actually supports and represents his citizens.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
Instead of voting for a names of glorified individuals, voting booths should have questionnaires based on current issues and topics at that time, the voters answers will be matched to the answers from the participating political parties. The more matches the more points a party will get.

Current issues? I guess you didn't get the memo that THEY set forth the 'current issues'.

Remember when man made global warming was the 'itthue'? They were set to line deniers up at the 'dock at Nuremberg', our little zionista were. Then some bad weather shut down DC for a couple of weeks, while nuking the country with April blizzards. It shut them right the f up. But in your model, we'd be paying for every fart. Nevermind what God had to say about it.

Aidshoax™, there's another one they wanted so badly.

Screw the current issues. I'm a little concerned about the treason already on the books that hasn't been properly addressed, such as NDAA, 'patriot act', secret squirrel space weapons aimed at the central nervous system of anyone with a functioning brain, and masquerading as MS, epilepsy, fibromyalgia etc... A poisoned world water table, there's an itthue you won't hear of...radioactive atmosphere, just lovely.

My ph is at about 2.0 right now, so forgive me if I don't list everything that's to be found in the vomitus we call government. Down with them ALL.

edit on 29-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The I am not voting and staying home crowd outnumbers the voting for Obama crowd almost two to one same for the voting for Romney crowd. Just imagine if they all voted for someone in the third party but I guess that’s too hard.

Nah I don’t think they actually want change but they love their right to complain.

BTW some of these posts crack me up.
Thats what I love about ATS.

secret squirrel space weapons aimed at the central nervous system of anyone with a functioning brain

Ya gota love it.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
The I am not voting and staying home crowd outnumbers the voting for Obama crowd almost two to one same for the voting for Romney crowd. Just imagine if they all voted for someone in the third party but I guess that’s too hard.

Nah I don’t think they actually want change but they love their right to complain.

BTW some of these posts crack me up.
Thats what I love about ATS.

secret squirrel space weapons aimed at the central nervous system of anyone with a functioning brain

Ya gota love it.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

Wait until you witness the payback. In the meantime, keep your head low, and avoid any inkling of producing, or even contributing to, a bold thought, not even once. The sensors are delicate, sophisticated; the computers don't forget, ever. From your position, you do NOT want to draw any fire.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

No worries I will get the Bunny suit out and play the sweater song by Weezer. When then morning star comes out I will see everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here's my theory....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by davidmann

No worries I will get the Bunny suit out and play the sweater song by Weezer. When then morning star comes out I will see everything.

I doubt it. You won't see it until a drone accidentally flies in one hole and out the other, pretty much leaving you intact.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I voted today.
After serving this nation for 22 years i refuse to NOT do my part to vote.
Too many nations around the world dont get to enjoy the freedom to vote.
I too feel disenfranchised by the people i have to select from so i choose the one that best fits my feelings on topics important to me.
At the moment i am less concerned about the individuals social programs and care more towards the countries defense and economy.
If my guy gets elected and fails miserably you can blame me for that, but if my guy doesnt get elected and things go to heck, dont blame me.
but either way, i did my part.

on a side note, i would have voted for Ron Paul in a heartbeat but a write in vote is a wasted vote. Sorry but thats just an obvious fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika
I voted today.
After serving this nation for 22 years i refuse to NOT do my part to vote.
Too many nations around the world dont get to enjoy the freedom to vote.
I too feel disenfranchised by the people i have to select from so i choose the one that best fits my feelings on topics important to me.
At the moment i am less concerned about the individuals social programs and care more towards the countries defense and economy.
If my guy gets elected and fails miserably you can blame me for that, but if my guy doesnt get elected and things go to heck, dont blame me.
but either way, i did my part.

on a side note, i would have voted for Ron Paul in a heartbeat but a write in vote is a wasted vote. Sorry but thats just an obvious fact.

Since the elections are fixed, NOT giving them my vote to defile IS doing my part. Free and fair elections are a thing of the past. I am through giving my vote to criminals.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptAmerika

Well done you exercised your right to vote the way it was intended. To be honest there has never been a candidate I have completely agreed with most I didn’t like but like you choose the one that best represents your beliefs and feelings. I think too many people believe they have to love their candidate to vote for them. It isn’t like we are marrying them they aren’t even people I want to be friends with. I just want the one that best represents me as it was intended.

A star to you sir

I swear some people think its a relationship.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: add and refrase

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

How is voting for Gary Johnson a vote for the 2 party system? Sounds to me like you are a Romney supporter trying to make the undecideds stay home so you got a shot at stealing enough votes.

Exactly. I hate the mentality most people I have spoken with have. If Romney supporters are so worried, maybe there should have been a better candidate that didn't have to cheat his way out of the RNC by something like rule change. Now there's a thought.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join