It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam vs the global banking elite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Why did David write Psalms 120 concerning his distaste for the lying and warmongering in Kedar?
I am sure that there was a mission to Kedar . After all they were kinfolk .
I am also sure that God knew who the Jews were and their failures as well as their attributes as a people before Issac was formed in the belly of his mother . God was not surprised by anything .
Still If Jesus is the Truth and the Light and is the Lord why would you need Mohammad . That would be like the Catholic religion needing to go through Mary to get to Jesus . Catholicism as it perceived the scriptures manipulated it to use as power to control people . Christian scholars went back to scripture to find the truth of the Gospel . Only God has power to forgive . The Apostles did have some power to forgive handed down from Jesus Christ . They are gone now . The pope and his bunch have no power what so ever . Jesus actually warned against the coming Roman Catholic religion . Call no man Father for your Father is in Heaven and about abstaining from meats .
Christians are not to be confused with Catholicism .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Why did David write Psalms 120 concerning his distaste for the lying and warmongering in Kedar?
I am sure that there was a mission to Kedar . After all they were kinfolk .

Kedar and the wilderness is not representative of Islam, but rather a geographical area which was the focus of Isaiah 42.... that had "darkness made into light" and "crooked paths straight" through.
Even if Kedar was rebuked in other parts of the bible, it has no bearing on Islam. Kedar and the wilderness ultimately raise their voices in joy after they were brought out of the darkness and idolatry through Islam.

Mohammad establishing Islam in the "wilderness and Kedar" is a fulfillment of the prophecy of Isaiah 42.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

No I suppose not ! Instead he sent a
man of ill repute like Muhammad to lay
with the harlots , fornicator and
adulterer to deliver the ultimate
religion for you .

when you cant answer simple questions, you go for character assasination. But let me tell you, you are not first, you are just imitating the pagan arabs whose world was shaken by Muhammad and his simple message of truth, the religion of their fathers came in danger, their business, their source of income too. They offered Muhammad pbuh the leadership of Makkah, wealth and whatever he desires, in return he was asked just to stop preaching the message and guess what he REFUSED and chose hardship and persecution.

He sent a man who
came to us by the dirt path of Ishmael to deliver the ARAB religion
supposedly untouched by a single
Jew therefore forging his own
covenant with God

you using derogatory words just reveal that you are on thin ground, anyways, let me tell you, many jews accepted islam, but ya jews tried the same as you, the answer is simple nobody likes to lose the honour and special status and before islam jews were considered learned people and they believe themselves to be favoured by God. They knew of coming of a prophet but turned bitter when he came among arabs(through ishmael)

This is a religion
owned by the rejected seed .
This may sound harsh but truth is always unvarnished .

not rejected as pointed by sk0rpi0n. It was a greater plan, a promise to Abraham pbuh, a humbling slap to people who thought they are favoured/choosen and above gentiles. People who think they exclusively deserve heaven.
So ya its harsh and unvarnished truth but only to the arrogant, the humble just marvel at God and his ways!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Still If Jesus is the Truth and the Light and is the Lord why would you need Mohammad .

Because Jesus was never involved with Kedar and the wilderness.
Since we know of no Israelite prophet operating in Kedar and the wilderness, Mohammad was the new non-Israelite prophet raised among the Ishmaelites. So there was a purpose to Ishmael being blessed to become a great nation. Like I said earlier, Ishmael had a prophetic purpose... and Islam was the fulfillment of the prophecy.

2 great nations through Abraham. One produced the messiah and the biblical prophets. The other produced Mohammad and ended a millenia old culture of polytheism / idolatry and established Abrahamic monotheism which accepts Jesus as messiah. Why is it that so hard to grasp.
edit on 2-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Because I am not indoctrinated by Islam . Then the bible is right about what is going on today and God chose the Jew and has not changed his mind .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Because I am not indoctrinated by Islam . Then the bible is right about what is going on today and God chose the Jew and has not changed his mind .

You are indoctrinated by another bizarre belief system that teaches God chose the people who insult Jesus the messiah.... and that muslims who accept Jesus as the messiah are the "bad guys".

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

edit on 2-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Unbelievable!!
I dont understand how christians still think of jews as choosen people and wish to get into that covenant by twisting theology and getting "grafted"!!!
From where is this inferiority coming?
Why would God be biased? Ya God choose jews, but it was not a one sided contract. the ones who fulfil the covenant on their part, God would keep His part of the deal. Rejecting Jesus pbuh as messiah and trying to kill him definitely counts as a deal breaker.
Then the covenant goes to people who believed Jesus pbuh as messiah and followed his teaching.(apostles and early converts)
then paul comes and teaches some wierd theology and wants to get the gentiles by making up a new covenant(No pain just gain type) salvation with a single strange belief,no work needed, work is rather futile.
God sends a new prophet to reinstate that lost covenant.
Obviously not welcomed by choosen or grafted people!!
(2:111) They say: “None shall enter the Garden unless he be a Jew or (according to the Christians), a Christian.” These are their vain desires. Say: “Bring your proof if you are speaking the truth.”
(2:112) (None has any special claim upon reward from Allah.) Whoever submits himself completely to the obedience of Allah and does good will find his reward with his Lord. No fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.(Qur'an-Surah2)
edit on 2-11-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

It is a fact that Jesus said that thre is no way to the Father but by him and he was the son of God .

Soon that war will come and your bunch will bite the dust as Russia will betray you . Soon after that Jesus will come back to pour out his wrath on those that comes against Israel Ezekiel 39 . We will find out where the place of Islam is . Can't tell you a thing now .
So long !

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It is a fact that Jesus said that thre is no way to the Father but by him and he was the son of God .

Soon that war will come and your bunch will bite the dust as Russia will betray you . Soon after that Jesus will come back to pour out his wrath on those that comes against Israel Ezekiel 39 . We will find out where the place of Islam is . Can't tell you a thing now .
So long !

saying "its a fact.." doesnt make it a fact. But I do respect that you believe it so.
And ya Jesus pbuh was the way, the light , the truth when he said it, he was the prophet at that time and believing in him and following him was the only way to salvation.
but then Moses pbuh was the way to The Father during his time. Following that simple logic Muhammad pbuh is the way now.
And your views about war!! Thats called wishful thinking. You wish bad about a group of people, a very large group just cause we dont agree with you? We are not against israel cause its fun! n this israel is not the israel in OT anyways. There are simple values as justice that are being breeched and its not just muslims who are against it. So in a war between good and evil, may the good win!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Then you are calling Jesus a liar ??? He said it . It was recorder 600 years before Mohammad.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Read Ezekiel 38 and Zecharia 13 and 14 then we will talk .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Then you are calling Jesus a liar ??? He said it . It was recorder 600 years before Mohammad.

read what i said, every prophet is the way during his time.
And what kind of defense is this? Anything you want to rebutt thats written in your holy book and not accepted or not making sense, you say,"so did God lie?" "you are calling Jesus a liar???"
NO i am not, i am questioning the people after him who hijacked his teachings, lied in his name and are misleading multitudes.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Read Ezekiel 38 and Zecharia 13 and 14 then we will talk .

i read them, whats your point??

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Not accepted by Muslims because it calls into question the whole Islamic faith .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Not accepted by Muslims because it calls into question the whole Islamic faith .

Ezekiel 38 only talks of a great war. Exactly what part of it talks about Islam?

I posted a summary of Isaiah 42 and explained in detail how it all points towards the coming of Islam as a light to the gentiles. The servant of God... Kedar and the wilderness.... the shaming of the idolaters.... they are all vivid details that reflect what Mohammad achieved.

You have not cannot present ONE single biblical prophet who operated in Kedar/wilderness and shamed the idolaters. Kedar has nothing to do with Israel and also t no Israelite prophet ever had anything to do with Kedar. This points to a prophet outside of Israel. i.e - Mohammad.

Christians don't accept Isaiah 42 as a prophecy of Islam because it means Islam is of God.... and that Mohammad is a true prophet of God.

edit on 3-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

WHOLE ISLAMIC FAITH!!!
Here's islam 101 for you, One God, obey His Commandments, Judgement day, Heaven and Hell.
and this message was given by prophet Muhammad. so believing the message also implies believing the messenger.
So now what part of.. Oh i mean whole of islam101 shattered by your powerful argument??

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

We can only wait and see . It shouldn't be too long now . The proof is coming soon .

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

We can only wait and see . It shouldn't be too long now . The proof is coming soon .

have you ever noticed that you rarely reply to any argument by staying on the topic of argument. I can tell you have a strong desire to defend your faith, your beliefs.
But interestingly we both are hoping to be on the side of Jesus pbuh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join