It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Could Happen 12-21-2012? Our Sagittarius Galaxy May --------------------------->

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please, go read this thread and all threads I have written. Thank you and take care.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
www.abovetopsecret.com...reply to post by dogstar23

This thread may help explain my dilemma. Thank you and take care.

Actually, you do not have a dilemma at all at least as far as being able to create threads that are based on highly speculative "What Ifs?" or pure speculation without any proof, links, sources or anything.

The forum for those threads here on ATS is called Skunk Works, and while the name of the forum is not very flattering, it is a place here on ATS where you can make threads that do not require you to back up things you are talking about. Here is the official description of Skunk Works:

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Another forum that may suit threads you want to start might be The Gray Area, but is more of an area for personal stories or experiences, yet again, does not require to to back up anything you are presenting. Here is the description for that area:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

You did say in your thread that you linked above, that you are not happy with some of the post responses you get. While I can understand that, keep in mind that this is a public forum, and people will respond to your threads, either in ways you might like, or not.

You can choose to ignore the responses that you do not like, just keep in mind that it won't make them go away however.
edit on 30-10-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sorry mods, had to remove my post,
ATS and alcohol donĀ“t mix...

edit on 30-10-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I have only been here a short time as a member, I may not have the smarts to be a ( blogger, journalist, editor). I don't always articulate or put my thoughts down properly. I don't always arrange my threads in the perfect way or perfect order. I'm human, very spiritual and non-secular.
reply to post by eriktheawful

For those of you that have read my "Threads" and commented, some of the opinions were welcomed, some were not, but 99% of them appreciated.

There are so many wonderful people in here willing to express their feelings, I feel that in spite of the anonymous nature and faceless contact it is the best place for me to share. I have had some negative comments to deal with in some of my posts, it seems there are those that just like to start trouble, you know the type, but the ratio of good/bad is in my estimation 90/10. That is a great ratio to have. I, also, feel that the MOD's that you have trusted with monitoring the traffic have done an excellent job.

I am trying to learn everyday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love to all !

Sincerely,

Ascension211

top topics

<< 1   >>

join