It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed to Assasinate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I just watched an episode on Discovery Channel's series Curiosity which dealt with the possibility of brainwashing a person through hypnosis to commit an assassination. They began with a group of over 100 volunteers and through several stages they identified several individuals who seemed to be especially susceptible to hypnosis.

Curiosity: Brainwashing an Assassin

(SPOILER ALERT)
/
/
/
/
/
/

After narrowing the field to 4 potentials a test was conducted by placing each individual into a hypnotic trance and submerging them in an ice water batch which was 35deg F. The professionals expressed great doubts as to the possibility of sustaining a hypnotic trance against such extreme physical stimulation. Three of the four came out of hypnosis at around 20 seconds. The fourth however seemed completely unaware of the cold siting in the ice bath for over 2 minutes with nearly no change in his vital signs and was only removed due to the concern of the EMT. The subject appeared completely content the entire time.

The subject was then told that he had not been selected to continue in the experiment and was told to return the following day for an exit interview. The next day as the man was being interviewed the hypnotist entered the room and while seemingly shaking hands and saying goodbye quickly placed the subject under hypnosis. The man was then informed that there was a man that would be exiting the hotel downstairs and that this man needed to be killed, he was told that this man would be carrying a briefcase. The test subject was given the location of a pistol (in a backpack on an unoccupied motorcycle) and both a physical and mental trigger (a producer would shake his hand and say that he had done a spectacular job) to initiate the assassination attempt.

As the subject exited the hotel the trigger was delivered. The man proceeded to remove the backpack, take the gun from the bag and proceeded to shoot the man with a briefcase 3 times (the gun was actually an air-soft gun & the man was rigged with exploding blood packs). He was then taken out of hypnosis and taken back upstairs where after being informed of his actions a few moments before expressed no recollection of having carried out the murder. The hypnotist then astoundingly restored the memory of the event to the test subject.

The entire show seemed very well done and each test subject was heavily scrutinized to wean out any who were simply playing along which is always a concern when dealing with the potential of hypnosis. A scientist involved said that while a single success does not prove a particular theory it did lend credibility to the idea and it legitamizes the continuation of other experiment on the subject.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
People are finally thinking about MKULTRA style slayings -- how many Kennedys have to die, etc., before folks believe this is not only possible but in practice?

It could be that entire families are enslaved from birth, dogs of the state, never to be free! Thanks to genetic research, we are entering a whole new world of dangers. Who is privy to this information? And why does the finger keep coming to rest on the psychiatric community? Something stinks in the state of abused hypnosis techniques and conditioning land. LOL

Thanks to OP for bringing up a very uncomfortable topic.

Robert Kennedy's slayer was thought to be under the influence of mind control by one of the most prolific historians to follow the case in real time. Should read the book about it -- can't remember title but you can probably find the one ...

guy who shot Lennon, too, people thought that he'd been triggered by a book. I don't know what to think.

Some people are trained with pictures, key words, it depends on the susceptibility of the subject.

I know for a fact that some people are USED by shadow agencies and aspects of the executive arm because of genes. traits. trends. statistics.
NUMBERS OF THE BEAST.

SIRHAN SIRHAN and the GIRL IN THE POLKA DOT DRESS (visual trigger)

Bobby Kennedy assassin claims he was manipulated by a seductive girl in polka dot dress

By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 08:51 EST, 29 April 2011

The man who assassinated Robert Kennedy says he was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot and that it was not his bullets that killed the presidential candidate.

Sirhan Bishara Sirhan, who shot RFK dead in a crowded hotel kitchen in Los Angeles in June 1968, made the claims in court documents filed this week.

The papers detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.

edit on 29-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

Visual Mind Control techniques in practice (subliminals):

Mind Control and Subliminal Perception

This summer, in America, the Sci-Fi channel has been broadcasting the popular program, "Mind Control with Derren Brown". Derren Brown, who is immensely popular in the UK, is a mentalist, an illusionist who uses mind control techniques to "get" people to do things for him. It's a highly entertaining show and offers a great benefit for viewers, even teaching them how some of the techniques work!

Of course, Derren doesn't have super powers -- he's a really smart guy who has learned many of the persuasive tricks that people use around us all the time, not the least of which is subliminal perception.

Subliminal perception is a known psychological phenomenon that has been studied and researched since the 19th century. It does affect the way we think and behave in varying degrees.

This article will discuss subliminal perception as a means of mind control and how Derren, in his program, uses it to amaze his audience.

Subliminal Perception – Is It Mind Control?

There are two types of perception, supraliminal perception and subliminal perception.

Supraliminal Perception is when we consciously AND unconsciously experience an event. You are experiencing supraliminal perception right now as you read this page. You see the words, consciously read them, and unconsciously process them and how you feel about their meaning. The vast majority of our experience is supraliminal in nature.

Subliminal Perception is when we experience something while we are consciously distracted or that occurs so fast that we cannot consciously perceive it. This is very important in mind control techniques because it gets information and ideas past the discrimination of the conscious mind.

although i have not seen the film myself, I think the recent movie HANNAH was kind of about... how to grow up a killer agent kid

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
interesting. allthough i dont have cable, i did see the conspiracy theory episode on manchurian candidates, and have read some on compartmentalization of the mind, and do believe it is possible. did they relay any of the attributes that make a person more vunerable to brain washing?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
interesting. allthough i dont have cable, i did see the conspiracy theory episode on manchurian candidates, and have read some on compartmentalization of the mind, and do believe it is possible. did they relay any of the attributes that make a person more vunerable to brain washing?

People prone to:
Sleepwalking
Hypoglycemia
Propaganda
Religious Ecstasy Etc

May be easier to split into compartmentalized personalities

Another blogger said it very well of influence from religion and culture being a trigger:

Every Theology and every Ideology, it seems to me, is an endeavor in hypnotism and self-hypnotism. If there is one thing that everybody knows in common sense — when they are in "their right minds" and not hypnotized — it is that "all generalizations are hazardous" and that individual cases are each unique. The function of Theological and Ideological hypnosis is to forget this common sense and follow a robot-program that evades the responsibility of thinking and feeling anew in each unique situation. It is not just the other gang's Theology or Ideology that is nefarious: all Theology and Ideology is nefarious. It is a form of sleep-walking in which we can do monstrous things because we are not alive, awake and aware of who we are, where we are and what is going on around us.

Increase in night terrors and sleep killings:

The minds of sleepwalking killers

As more and more violent crimes are committed by people in their sleep, Daniel Bennett uncovers the science of deadly sleepwalkers

In 2008 Brian Thomas got out of bed in the middle of the night and strangled Christine, his wife of 40 years, while she slept. Last December, an inquest declared her death was accidental, even though Brian had admitted to killing her. How? Brian Thomas was actually the tragic victim of a night terror and had killed his wife in his sleep.

Nightmare

The couple had been on a caravanning holiday when a group of youths had made them feel threatened earlier in the day. Later that night, Thomas had a terrifying nightmare and began to sleepwalk.

Thomas had told police that he thought he saw a man wearing jeans and a black fleece laying on top of Christine. He said he’d screamed at the man and grabbed him round the throat. But as he woke up, he found his hands were around Christine’s neck. When he realised what he’d done, it was too late, and he immediately rang the police.

ambulatory parasomnia
ambulatory parasomnia
ambulatory parasomnia

That's a ringer -- think it's one of the big ones they need for a really solid sleeper agent, pun intended

P.S. Sleep circuitry

Cases like Brian Thomas’s are not uncommon. The last decade has seen a growing number of crimes involving sleepwalkers, including a well-publicised case where a man drove 20km (12.4 miles)stabbed his mother-in-law to death and injured his father-in-law, all while asleep.

In fact, in the US, they’ve become so frequent that Dr Michel Cramer Bornemann, at the Minnesota Sleep Institute, set up the world’s first Sleep Forensics Lab to help settle cases where a sleepwalking defence is used.

According to Cramer Bornemann, a sleepwalker’s brain effectively ‘short circuits’ during the early hours of sleep allowing them to get up and start walking around. During sleep, the brain oscillates between different stages of activity, known as REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and non-REM sleep. During REM sleep, the brain stem paralyses the body to prevent us from acting out our dreams while the mind churns through the day’s events. To transition from this state to non-REM, a state of reduced activity, the brain’s synapses – the connections between neurones – start to ‘switch over’. In the average person, this change between phases happens smoothly four to six times a night. But for reasons we don’t yet understand, sleepwalkers suffer from what’s known as a ‘switching error’.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i wonder just how many politicians and people in authoritive positions, have these conditions that are more apt to be brainwashed? do you think it would be easier to have some one kill, or sign a bill?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Yes it can.

Here is Daren Brown, UK hypnotist and a man committing an assassination:

MK ULTRA did create assassins but they used more than just hypnosis. They also used trauma based mind control to split the mind and create full alter personalities.

This technology is real. It has been used.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I saw this on tv last night. I honestly did not think that the guy would go through with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

He was my pick to go the farthest but I also didn't think he would go through with it. I picked him because when they did the anger level evaluation his reaction seemed very realistic: almost visceral. As opposed, in my opinion, to the man who expressed his supposed anger verbally. I don't think that in a true hypnotic state one could deduce the source of their increased anger just as no one challenged the source of the increased heat during the social norms violation test.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

In the movie Hannah which I would recommend by the way. The girls father moved her to a remote location as a baby and trained her to be an assassin. She was part of a Government experiment where they were altering baby's genes to make them super soldiers. Wasn't mind control but gene manipulation. Really good movie gonna have to watch it again now.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Cool show...But I know now that I will never buy a Nissan.

That not so subtle tactic of advertising didn't work on me.

But I'll take one if they give it to me for free...
But it has to be a truck.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Old thread but what if? What if both the Batman shootings and Sandy Hook had something to do with this? I know similar theories had been made about the batman shooter

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Wasnt his motivation for shooting Kennedy his support for Israel in the form of fighter jets?

top topics

join