It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Trust me they are scrolls. You want a look into our practices I only ask that you not question the accuracy of what I say.

We want our children to be free of fears yes? Since they could not them selves release their fears our patron god of knowledge was asked to do it for us. A better understanding of how molech would rid our babies of their fears is that molech was, Jesus like, (or by what I was raised to call him and believe to be his tru name Joshua) Beyond jesus really jesus was formed in the 4th and born into the 3rd dimension hence his "divine powers" Since he was born into the 3rd from being conceived in the 4th. Molech is of the 5th dimension. Got a little lost in my own words. Brain is full of teachings sorry.

And we dont have to associate ourselves with the dities it just gives a connection to the past where we come from. Just as all beings want.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

Ok, I will trust you for the sake of this conversation, however, I was not doubting that they were scrolls, I was just saying I could not see that in the picture.

As for the second statement: So are you saying that you condone the practice of child sacrifice? ( I am honestly confused here) Do you mean that since these babies can not release these fears themselves, you must kill them and send them to some afterlife where Molech is at, so he can perform the fear-burning himself?

As for the dimension thing, doesn't the fourth dimension represent time? What is the 5th dimension?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Or a dog void of intelligent consciousness. Thrown into a chaotic world.

If that is your opinion of dogs, why should I value your opinion? Because that is just plain mean and hateful. Dogs are intelligent and definitely conscious. I have a dog myself, and she displays emotions, solves problems, and care's deeply for me. I know this because when I cry she will lick me and wag her tale and obviously try to cheer me up. If I let off yelps, she will yelp too and frantically try to ease my pain. If you do not respect the life of a dog, then I shall not respect the opinions you have.

If you were going to say that you only used that as a metaphor, then why dogs, why not cats, or hippo's?

It saddens me to hear you say that because I was hoping to get to the bottom of your beliefs.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

The "mysticism" brings about a oneness among the Illuminated. A brotherhood. Very hard to explain but I will do my best.

Say if a whole community did a ritual "fear burning". They are burning their fears yes but they are letting space in for knowledge. We acknowledge our patron god of knowledge for letting if flow within us once more. More powerful. That way. It gives you something to think about in replace of your fears, instead of bringing the fears back in before they would let there selves back in. The mysticism of privacy is part of the shelding of knowledge. When one is given knowledge when he is not ready he is bumbling fool. If we were all like that then we would never ascend mentally spiritually or with the earth or the collective consciousness.

So you are saying that the deity's purpose is to distract you from your fears once they are burned? Then why is it necessary to burn your fears at all, if Molech can just replace them. What constitutes a person not being ready for knowledge?

Are you trying to say that Molech only represents knowledge in general, or is he an actual being? Are you inferring that you cant share certain aspects of your knowledge, because I will not be able to handle it? Honestly, I dont mind being a "bumbling fool" just as long as you will share the full extent of this knowledge you hold from me. I only want to understand, and it will be quite difficult if you are not telling me the full picture.

Wouldn't it be better to just share everything you know so a fellow human being can follow what you believe to be the proper path? Why would you let me wallop in ignorance, seems somewhat mean and aristocratic if that is the case.

(Once again, I am serious and sincere with my statements.)

The fears must be let out in order for knowledge to replace them. If one does not subit themselves to knowledge how can one advance. Molech, is a being.

If I told you and showed you and proved to you and every single christian that the Christian god does not exist, which he does, or that there are many gods and the christian bible is wrong when it tells you to just worship the christian god what do you think would happen to the world. Chaos and non belief would flow and over take and dumbdown the collective consciousness. Do you disagee? There for one must come to self realization themselves and with self realization comes understanding of all religions.

Anything else.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Molech was once a true compassionate being.

what made molech demanding human sacrifices ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Trust me they are scrolls. You want a look into our practices I only ask that you not question the accuracy of what I say.

We want our children to be free of fears yes? Since they could not them selves release their fears our patron god of knowledge was asked to do it for us. A better understanding of how molech would rid our babies of their fears is that molech was, Jesus like, (or by what I was raised to call him and believe to be his tru name Joshua) Beyond jesus really jesus was formed in the 4th and born into the 3rd dimension hence his "divine powers" Since he was born into the 3rd from being conceived in the 4th. Molech is of the 5th dimension. Got a little lost in my own words. Brain is full of teachings sorry.

And we dont have to associate ourselves with the dities it just gives a connection to the past where we come from. Just as all beings want.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

Ok, I will trust you for the sake of this conversation, however, I was not doubting that they were scrolls, I was just saying I could not see that in the picture.

As for the second statement: So are you saying that you condone the practice of child sacrifice? ( I am honestly confused here) Do you mean that since these babies can not release these fears themselves, you must kill them and send them to some afterlife where Molech is at, so he can perform the fear-burning himself?

As for the dimension thing, doesn't the fourth dimension represent time? What is the 5th dimension?

Mock sacrifice, mock. Mock mock. I said I my sons went through the ritual of Molech and are alive and breathing today. Should I have sent them to the afterlife YOU talk about and then they were somehow sent back, they would be immortal. Whole pieces whole. And be able to ascend in and out of the dimensions freely.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I did not say he demanded sacrifice. I just said he was once a compassionate being. He has not been in this dimension for sometime know, making knowledge be passed from oral and written traditions that often get mixed up. Especially in the minds of the paranoid.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Or a dog void of intelligent consciousness. Thrown into a chaotic world.

If that is your opinion of dogs, why should I value your opinion? Because that is just plain mean and hateful. Dogs are intelligent and definitely conscious. I have a dog myself, and she displays emotions, solves problems, and care's deeply for me. I know this because when I cry she will lick me and wag her tale and obviously try to cheer me up. If I let off yelps, she will yelp too and frantically try to ease my pain. If you do not respect the life of a dog, then I shall not respect the opinions you have.

If you were going to say that you only used that as a metaphor, then why dogs, why not cats, or hippo's?

It saddens me to hear you say that because I was hoping to get to the bottom of your beliefs.

Wow. Dogs have instinct NOT knowledge or intelligence. Never advancing yet never ceasing to be. I care for dogs as much as most. Some are have heightened instinct from abuse or what not but they will never ascend.

My best friend is a dog. A pit bull to be honest. And she is my friend because she is void of intelligent consciousness. Right and wrong. Some are born with the instinct of love and some are born with hate. Some are born not knowing either. A dog can change yes, its instinct can change, but its intelligence cannot.

I grew up breeding dogs. Always had 20+ permanent in the house not to mention their puppies. We owned kennels. It is how I learned the fruits of hard work and what it meant. For you to get like that over a comment I made in a pointless explanation is ludicrous and it is I whom is abandoning the conversation.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I guess my main question would be what are the main features that identify 'Christ Consciousness' ?

On a slightly stranger tangent, the OP mentioned that the black bird is also known by the name 'Thunderbird', I'm wondering (now please forgive me I'm not trying to sound or in any way be facetious) if there are any references to a 'Firefox' in the teachings?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I did not say he demanded sacrifice.

i didn't say you did. but what made ancient people sacrifice humans for a once compassionate god ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If I told you and showed you and proved to you and every single christian that the Christian god does not exist, which he does, or that there are many gods and the christian bible is wrong when it tells you to just worship the christian god what do you think would happen to the world. Chaos and non belief would flow and over take and dumbdown the collective consciousness.

If that is the case, then why chose the one god over the other? What about handing over nothing? Do we not have the capacity to overcome all our obstacles on our own? Is it not the gift of our experience?

I believe we each have the power to transcend all these concepts if we face our self, and gaze at the receiver of all this knowledge. In my experience this is the quickest way for awareness to travel 'upstream' towards the source. Sifting through ancient texts seems like getting caught up in one of the stops along the way.
We are not the knowledge we acquire, because if that knowledge is passed away or replaced, we would go with it... but we don't.
There is a place to stand prior to all that. We receive customs, traditions, fears, etc. When we transcend them, we aren't bound by them any longer. Yet what you describe seems like a burden to me?

What do you guys think? From a fellow seeker to others.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

I did not say he demanded sacrifice.

i didn't say you did. but what made ancient people sacrifice humans for a once compassionate god ?

History has been deceived to hid the truth. I am going to sleep after I answer the post previous to yours.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

First off, I am not christian, nor do I believe in god or any other deity. I am curious as to why you thought that though.

Second, you seem to be reiterating the same information over and over again, so your not really answering my questions very well.

As for the whole Mock sacrifice thing, you just said a child is incapable of "burning his fears" so how could you perform the ritual if a child is incapable of understanding?

If Molech is a real being, why does he not ever show himself? I think it would be kinda cool to see this guy.

As for the dog thing, you don't seem to value the life of all creatures very much, so how can achieve this "oneness" with the whole of the world?

In conclusion, I understand that some random person over the internet isn't going to sway your faith at all, so it is all a but frivolous. I play your game, but you don't want to play mine? Doesn't seem very objectionable, so I don't really see room for enlightenment here.

You are just like every other religious person hell-bent on inciting hatred on others, and your superiority complex doesn't help either.

Oh and JFK was a good man, way better than a deity that demanded innocent children to be sacrificed at one point in history.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A dog can change yes, its instinct can change, but its intelligence cannot.

So I take it you dont believe in Evolution? If that is the case, then you are a brick wall and it is you who can not change your intelligence.

Oh and dogs are not an "it". They have spirit, mine specifically probably has more than you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

History has been deceived to hid the truth. I am going to sleep after I answer the post previous to yours.

Isnt that convenient, in more ways than one.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer

If I told you and showed you and proved to you and every single christian that the Christian god does not exist, which he does, or that there are many gods and the christian bible is wrong when it tells you to just worship the christian god what do you think would happen to the world. Chaos and non belief would flow and over take and dumbdown the collective consciousness.

If that is the case, then why chose the one god over the other?

It is by choice or forced choice. Which depend on when you were taught you beliefs.

What about handing over nothing?

Do we not have the capacity to overcome all our obstacles on our own?

If you were brought up to be Christian, you were taught to pray. Not do. Live not advance.

Is it not the gift of our experience? As you say, "we must face it ourselves". And decide whether or not certain things we are told to be truths are self- evident.

I believe we each have the power to transcend all these concepts if we face our self, and gaze at the receiver of all this knowledge. In my experience this is the quickest way for awareness to travel 'upstream' towards the source. Sifting through ancient texts seems like getting caught up in one of the stops along the way.
We are not the knowledge we acquire, because if that knowledge is passed away or replaced, we would go with it... but we don't.

A good mason you would be. You understand we must build our own destiny not let people tell us what our destiny is.

There is a place to stand prior to all that. We receive customs, traditions, fears, etc. When we transcend them, we aren't bound by them any longer.

Yet what you describe seems like a burden to me?

It is a burden but only if you chose to serve the ushering of a new era. To me it seems you would want to help. I am just trying to wake people up by having them ask questions instead of me forcing our teaching down their throats.

What do you guys think? From a fellow seeker to others.

I would say may thoth be with you but you seem a little far from that.

But you are reading the teachings, yes?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I play your game, but you don't want to play mine? Doesn't seem very objectionable, so I don't really see room for enlightenment here.

Nailed it. This thread is seeming less and less like a discussion amongst equals, which is sad because many people came here to discuss and I feel they are being beaten down. Just my honest opinion at the moment.

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
Say not, "I have found the path of the soul." Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path."
For the soul walks upon all paths.
The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.
The soul unfolds itself like a lotus of countless petals.
-Kahlil Gibran

EDIT: Thanks for the reply to my post above, a retract my rushed judgement of the thread. Apologies. Although I still feel the superior tone is not necessary, but each to his own.
I will think more about what you are trying to say and rejoin the thread at a later stage

edit on 30-10-2012 by redreemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by redreemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So I take it you dont believe in Evolution? If that is the case, then you are a brick wall and it is you who can not change your intelligence.

Oh and dogs are not an "it". They have spirit, mine specifically probably has more than you.

Im sorry you do not understand. Good day sir. This is the last post I am going to respond to you. Lash me all you want. It will just be wasted bandwidth. As well as a waste of your time. I am here to answer questions, my part has been fulfilled even if yours has not.

You challenge, there for you are not ready. Good day to you sir.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer

I play your game, but you don't want to play mine? Doesn't seem very objectionable, so I don't really see room for enlightenment here.

Nailed it. This thread is seeming less and less like a discussion amongst equals, which is sad because many people came here to discuss and I feel they are being beaten down. Just my honest opinion at the moment.

He has not played my game. My game was for him to ask and me to answer. Not have him interigate me. I have even answered questions that I was not supposed to. To ease his mind. What a mistake that was.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Im sorry you do not understand. Good day sir. This is the last post I am going to respond to you. Lash me all you want. It will just be wasted bandwidth. As well as a waste of your time. I am here to answer questions, my part has been fulfilled even if yours has not.

You challenge, there for you are not ready. Good day to you sir.

Really? You didn't answer anything, you only plastered your perceived superiority all over the place.

Oh and it is never a waste, you forget others exist in this thread besides us.

Of course it is your last post, you have nothing more to say. Once again, convenient

Oh, and I though you were going to bed?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Okay Ringle, It's taken me a while but I think I understand where you are coming from.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join