It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this answer since the last 12 hpours. I did not make fun of of you like some people did.Then why did you ignore me.I except you to answer it now.

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by sigil23

Sir,I would just like to know 1 thing.

As you know Islam is on a dramatical rise now.It is a great problem for the rest of the world.Please tell me how this how / when this radical Islam will come to end??Everyday many people are converted to Islam and killed.Please sir you have to answer this.

Waithing for your response.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I have been waiting for this answer since the last 12 hpours. I did not make fun of of you like some people did.Then why did you ignore me.I except you to answer it now.

reply to post by sigil23

Sir,I would just like to know 1 thing.

As you know Islam is on a dramatical rise now.It is a great problem for the rest of the world.Please tell me how this how / when this radical Islam will come to end??Everyday many people are converted to Islam and killed.Please sir you have to answer this.

Waithing for your response.

Since he has not answered you I will.

As you know the power elite tend to oppress and enslave the people in this dimension. There is reason for it. Radical Islam is an instrument of the The ruling families as a way to instill fear in the hearts of millions world wide.

People who are not part of the fold, or illuminated so to speak, would not see the Eternal value of such actions.

What you have not been told, we, being the people of THIS earth, are oppressed for the reason of enlightenment.

This is the first time in all of the universe that this has happened to such a degree, not because the ruling elite want it to be this way, but because it has to be this way. It has to be this way because we had 13,000 years to obtain Christ Consciousness. Something that HAS ALWAYS taken a civilization 100,000 years to obtain. And in order to appreciate the light and love in the time we had, 13,000 years instead of 100,000 we had to experience the darkness to the point nobody in the history of the universe has experienced so that we could appreciate the love and the light in the time that we had.

One of the tools for the masses to obtain enlightenment is oppression tyranny and fear so that we may want to push through the oppression for a better life a more enlightened life. So that our will to push through the next dimension to a more enlightened life will not waver. Love is the key the light is way. Look for it in the coming months. For one to fully understand the light he must first be thrust into darkness. And for one to emerge from the darkness he must will it, but will it at the right time with a heart that cries for light and knowledge, not power.

Now for the last part of your question, when is it going to stop. We have risen to Christ Consciousness. But in order for the punishment of tearing the lower dimensions in the time of Atlantis to end the Cycle of The flower of life must complete for our ascension into the higher dimension to take place. That time is coming in the coming months. As the earth and its occupants consciousness rises into the next dimension there will be 2-4 days of darkness. This has been prophesied by all the cultures of the earth. Both past and present.

Look into your self brother, to find enlightenment not to your books of faith. But do not abandoned the pages of your faith completely for all words of all faiths hold truths. Truths that my people believe to be self evident regardless of the religion.

I hope that I have answered your questions and I hope that I have sparked your curiosity enough to look into my teachings. Teachings that have been passed down since the time of antiquity and before that.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

We start the process of ascension on the 21st of decmber 2012 and for three days we will wait to emerge in a more glorious world than any can even conceive.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Radical Islam is an instrument of the The ruling families as a way to instill fear in the hearts of millions world wide.

when you change "the ruling families" in non-human, spiritual beings, you could be right.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Renegade2283

You are funny. Our traditions have been greatly exaggerated. Look about ten posts up for your answer. Someone already asked me that.

Are you sure, because a god named molech most definitely had babies sacrificed to him, which is why Moses was angry when he caught people worshiping a bull.

According to Biblical texts, the laws given to Moses by God expressly forbade the Israelites to do what was done in Egypt or in Canaan.

Leviticus 18:21:‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

And if your trying to claim that it is a different god because of the spelling, you are also incorrect.

Moloch (representing Semitic מלך m-l-, a Semitic root meaning "king")—also rendered as Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, or Moloc—is the name of an ancient Ammonite god.[1] Moloch worship was practiced by the Canaanites, Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.

Moloch-Wikipedia

Here is a picture of the event for perspective.

Edit: Please explain how this Molech is different from the one you two speak of. I am honestly trying to figure this out, so dont be all mean with your explanation, thanks.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Give it up already and give in to the fact that you do not know everything. Molech was once a tru compassionate being. My sons have gone through the Molech initiations of fear as did I. and guess what they are still here alive and breathing and more enlightened than I because I gave up my teachings. So Yes I sacrificed my sons to molech. And like I said, alive and breathing more enlightened than myself. So what everything is not as truckin bad as youR PERSPECTIVE allows you to think. I kill my fears every year as do they. That is all I can comfortably say on the subject damn.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

What we do is play out a mock death. and in that mock death we tell our fears some write them down and some say them. But as a sign of wanting to relieve ourselves of our fears we burn the box that we have sent our fears to. Whether they are physically there on a piece of paper or just sent there with our thought energy. Some fears are burned every year some are not for some are welcomed back to obtain our goals.

It is like a woman who is oppressed by seeing her husbands material things in her house after he had an affair and she burns his belongings to rid herself of her burden. It works and you should try it.

Know I may get into trouble for this but not too much so there you go a rough look into the Ritual of Molech.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Do you not see the feeding and burning of the scrools behind the thrown of Molech. The burning of fears, however menial it may seem can inspire a civilization to break the ties that bind them. Ties that need to be bound at this point in time to heighten the enlightenment of the collective consciousness need to ascend to the next dimension.

May seem foolish to you but need for enlightenment. Or we might just be cave men once more.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Anybody else with questions that warrant a response.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Iam unsure if Sigil23 still follows his thread but any help or advice will do.....

How can I control/manage this ESP you mentioned?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Give it up already and give in to the fact that you do not know everything. Molech was once a tru compassionate being. My sons have gone through the Molech initiations of fear as did I. and guess what they are still here alive and breathing and more enlightened than I because I gave up my teachings. So Yes I sacrificed my sons to molech. And like I said, alive and breathing more enlightened than myself. So what everything is not as truckin bad as youR PERSPECTIVE allows you to think. I kill my fears every year as do they. That is all I can comfortably say on the subject damn.

Come on, I asked you to be polite and calmly describe how your association is different than the one where people sacrificed their babies. I never said I knew everything, In fact I intended to infer that I knew very little.

I am sorry if I offended you in any way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

My ken stepped in for me while I was in repose, and he is greatly appreciated. To manage your ESP, in my heart of hearts I feel that you shall find a compassionate tutor if you look for a twinkle in their eye. That is really all that I can recommend under my vows as far as finding a mentor.. In the meantime, rituals Like the Lesser and Greater Banishing rituals of the pentagram work quite well, and also using the Book of Thoth with it's matching tarot deck were invaluable to me in assisting me in reflection on my own keening perceptions, and with helping me greatly by helping me learn to streamline my awakening and steer my awareness where I wanted it to be focused, and not so caught up in emotional turmoil and cognitive dissonance..

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What we do is play out a mock death. and in that mock death we tell our fears some write them down and some say them. But as a sign of wanting to relieve ourselves of our fears we burn the box that we have sent our fears to. Whether they are physically there on a piece of paper or just sent there with our thought energy. Some fears are burned every year some are not for some are welcomed back to obtain our goals.

It is like a woman who is oppressed by seeing her husbands material things in her house after he had an affair and she burns his belongings to rid herself of her burden. It works and you should try it.

Know I may get into trouble for this but not too much so there you go a rough look into the Ritual of Molech.

I see, so what does that have to do with Molech? I understand the process you described, and I often do a very similar thing, only without all the mysticism.

So why did people back in the day sacrifice babies to the same figure you mentioned? Do you do this "burning" in or on a Molech effigy? I am just confused to what exactly this process has in relation to Molech. Why is it necessary to relate this process to anything other than the process itself? Why not just call it "the Ritual of Fear-burning" or something?

Once again, these are honest questions that I want to find the answers to, thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I apologize but I also think you need to too. You repeated posts inquiring about the ritual WERE snide and you are aware of this. I answered your questions you had of me after the post you just quoted.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Do you not see the feeding and burning of the scrools behind the thrown of Molech. The burning of fears, however menial it may seem can inspire a civilization to break the ties that bind them. Ties that need to be bound at this point in time to heighten the enlightenment of the collective consciousness need to ascend to the next dimension.

May seem foolish to you but need for enlightenment. Or we might just be cave men once more.

Well there is not really enough detail to make out scrolls. I assumed they were just logs to keep the bronze statue hot so the baby would burn.

Even if they were scrolls, why the baby?

Why must I associate with deities to achieve enlightenment? Wouldn't it seem more prudent to focus on your connection to all other living things to "ascend" and not my relation to some mystical deity?

Once again, honest questions, looking for calm and honest answers, thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I apologize but I also think you need to too. You repeated posts inquiring about the ritual WERE snide and you are aware of this. I answered your questions you had of me after the post you just quoted.

I was not intending to be snide. I said "if you are trying to claim that it is different because of the name", if you were not then I did not intend that statement to be for you.

In any case, I did apologize.

I am sorry if I offended you in any way.

Edit: Also, I only asked twice, and about different parts of the topic. And, yes you answered only one of my many questions.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

I see, so what does that have to do with Molech? I understand the process you described, and I often do a very similar thing, only without all the mysticism.

So why did people back in the day sacrifice babies to the same figure you mentioned? Do you do this "burning" in or on a Molech effigy? I am just confused to what exactly this process has in relation to Molech. Why is it necessary to relate this process to anything other than the process itself? Why not just call it "the Ritual of Fear-burning" or something?

Once again, these are honest questions that I want to find the answers to, thank you for your time

The "mysticism" brings about a oneness among the Illuminated. A brotherhood. Very hard to explain but I will do my best.

Say if a whole community did a ritual "fear burning". They are burning their fears yes but they are letting space in for knowledge. We acknowledge our patron god of knowledge for letting if flow within us once more. More powerful. That way. It gives you something to think about in replace of your fears, instead of bringing the fears back in before they would let there selves back in. The mysticism of privacy is part of the shelding of knowledge. When one is given knowledge when he is not ready he is bumbling fool. If we were all like that then we would never ascend mentally spiritually or with the earth or the collective consciousness.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Well there is not really enough detail to make out scrolls. I assumed they were just logs to keep the bronze statue hot so the baby would burn.

Even if they were scrolls, why the baby?

Why must I associate with deities to achieve enlightenment? Wouldn't it seem more prudent to focus on your connection to all other living things to "ascend" and not my relation to some mystical deity?

Once again, honest questions, looking for calm and honest answers, thanks.

Trust me they are scrolls. You want a look into our practices I only ask that you not question the accuracy of what I say.

We want our children to be free of fears yes? Since they could not them selves release their fears our patron god of knowledge was asked to do it for us. A better understanding of how molech would rid our babies of their fears is that molech was, Jesus like, (or by what I was raised to call him and believe to be his tru name Joshua) Beyond jesus really jesus was formed in the 4th and born into the 3rd dimension hence his "divine powers" Since he was born into the 3rd from being conceived in the 4th. Molech is of the 5th dimension. Got a little lost in my own words. Brain is full of teachings sorry.

And we dont have to associate ourselves with the dities it just gives a connection to the past where we come from. Just as all beings want.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Good morning fellow conscious beings

While I am not initiated into any order, I try to understand the law of one and to thank those who have caused so much strife. Truly there have been unparalleled opportunities for learning in recent times.

I know why I have chosen to exist here in general: to serve other beings.

But I am concerned. I have recently had thoughts, some in response to this thread, in which I am Not sure what does the most benefit to my fellow living entities: direct servitude or servitude by creation of challenging circumstances which promote learning.

This is perhaps my biggest ideological problem. I wish to serve others but I also find this foolish in a way as this duality is an illusion. How can I resolve this conundrum?

Thank you for being here with and as Us

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The "mysticism" brings about a oneness among the Illuminated. A brotherhood. Very hard to explain but I will do my best.

Say if a whole community did a ritual "fear burning". They are burning their fears yes but they are letting space in for knowledge. We acknowledge our patron god of knowledge for letting if flow within us once more. More powerful. That way. It gives you something to think about in replace of your fears, instead of bringing the fears back in before they would let there selves back in. The mysticism of privacy is part of the shelding of knowledge. When one is given knowledge when he is not ready he is bumbling fool. If we were all like that then we would never ascend mentally spiritually or with the earth or the collective consciousness.

So you are saying that the deity's purpose is to distract you from your fears once they are burned? Then why is it necessary to burn your fears at all, if Molech can just replace them. What constitutes a person not being ready for knowledge?

Are you trying to say that Molech only represents knowledge in general, or is he an actual being? Are you inferring that you cant share certain aspects of your knowledge, because I will not be able to handle it? Honestly, I dont mind being a "bumbling fool" just as long as you will share the full extent of this knowledge you hold from me. I only want to understand, and it will be quite difficult if you are not telling me the full picture.

Wouldn't it be better to just share everything you know so a fellow human being can follow what you believe to be the proper path? Why would you let me wallop in ignorance, seems somewhat mean and aristocratic if that is the case.

(Once again, I am serious and sincere with my statements.)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Good morning fellow conscious beings

While I am not initiated into any order, I try to understand the law of one and to thank those who have caused so much strife. Truly there have been unparalleled opportunities for learning in recent times.

I know why I have chosen to exist here in general: to serve other beings.

But I am concerned. I have recently had thoughts, some in response to this thread, in which I am Not sure what does the most benefit to my fellow living entities: direct servitude or servitude by creation of challenging circumstances which promote learning.

This is perhaps my biggest ideological problem. I wish to serve others but I also find this foolish in a way as this duality is an illusion. How can I resolve this conundrum?

Thank you for being here with and as Us

Who would you rather your sons or daughters grow up to be.

Someone who grew up with everything and had not to ask for nothing. Then thrown into a chaotic world without choice.

Someone who had gone through much can fend for themselves then thrown into a chaotic world.

Or a dog void of intelligent consciousness. Thrown into a chaotic world.

Would you not do everything you could for the betterment of your people.

Would your chose for you descendents to grow up with everything and ask for nothing when Chaos does unfold.

Or would you rather you descendents have walked though hell given the knowledge to come out smelling like roses.

Or a dog void of consciousness never advancing.

After that you must ask yourself if we are serving the elite or is the elite serving us. And for there serving us to push us for a better tomorrow came the ascension into the 4th dimension an earth un like the earth of today.... Need I say more.

And I see you understand some of our teachings. Not many would

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join