It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

One must sacrifice sight for the written hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Size 5reply to post by thepupils

As above as so below, what is this mean to an enlightened one as yourself?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Sure, we'll take this conversation to U2U boxes tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks. Since my father's death I have had no clue how to round out these traditions and become part of a structured fraternity or study group.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am not sure if I should be joyous or totally depressed that I can follow most your exchanges.

Question:
What is the deal with the blue skin? I mean every time! Really? Not impressed by ever changing though super intelligent shades of the color blue . . .

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
responding to book mark one hellava book link.
Thanks mate.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

The prussian or deep blue color does seem to be common around the world as being associated with wisdom. I dunno. There are a million synchronicities in the world's religions, but only some of them are relevant.

Well, if it counts for anything at all, I may be mistaken on some points of reference, but most of the data stands. There are a bunch of books in the link in my signature. Try not to get lost in them, like I do sometimes.
edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darian

Hello Darian,

Maybe perhaps seek the same thing, I feel that you are certainly looking towards something in the same sense. Perhaps we will meet along the way, Feel free to contact me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I like the dance that has taken place here so I'll enter in a question. What really happened at the Fall of Atlantis? What lead up to it and how it relates to our current paradigm?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I have a question about you being an Asetian. According to Her Highness Aset, there will never be anybody on forums with any truthful information about the order and to not believe it if there were. Are you here as a rogue agent or are you not intending to answer questions under that capacity?

Also... are you one of those Ka-stealing types? Am I going to regret corresponding with you?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

The fall of atlantis some would say started on mars. The martian civilization had destroyed their world and atmosphere. Remembering their teachings of muraqaba meditions given to them from the one infinite intelligence, they attempted to travel to another world so that their civilization could survive. However because they were predominantly male brained or negative energys they could not themselves reach muraqaba to meditate and travel through space time to their new home. SO they built an artificial muraqaba on their planet which can be seen with our current satellites. There are pictures all over ats of the artificial muraqaba, but I have yet seen anybody out of the fold make the connection. After it was built they were drawn to the earth and one of the circles of on atlantis that was void of civilization yet had to be filled. Atlantis was predominitly female brained so were more concerned and understood more about spirituality. The invasion of the martians on atlantis meant that the females of their started to pair up with the male martians. The martians, woho were male brained were big on technology and not so much on spirituality. There came a time when an meteor was spotted. The martians of Atlantis had built a lazer to destroy it, but the elders of Atlantis decided that interferring with the meteor would be interfere with the divine plan so they did not allow the martians to destroy it. When it entered into earths atmosphere it exploded and sent pieces everywhere. Some of which landed on atlantis.

Know none of that actually caused the fall of Atlantis. It was the negative way of thinking that doomed the martians and in effect doomed the Atlantians from passing thrown the magnetic shift in earths magnetic field thus stopping them from flowing into the next dimension. The use of the lucifer experiment cut us off from contact to our gods...etc...etc. I am sure there is some place online that you can find the information. 26,000 years ago the shift in the magnetic and the shift of earth into another dimension started. When the shift happened atlantis got swallowed up by the sea. The earth went into darkness for 3 1/2 days and since the martians had participated in the lucifer experiment and tainted The Atlantians with their power hungrey and technologically advanced minds. Not allowing them to ascend with elders or immortals of atlantis. After the shift happend the elders went to Egypt to restart civilization. There is so much more and the story seems to have no end but there you go the destruction of atlantis as told to me by my fathers who heard it from their fathers and so on who heard it from the origin of my bloodline, Osiris.

You wanted the truth lets see if the truth is to much for you to handle.
edit on 29-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

Our teachings are out there you need only ask the right questions in the right places. Google is a great place to start. Those that have to ask will never know those that seek themselves shall be granted the gift of the one infinite intelligence.

Although the building of another artificial muraqaba played a big part in the destruction of architecture and the lives of many Atlantians.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

One of the few legit sounding theories that I have heard is that they had a huge crystal they kept pumping more and more energy into and it detonated, kinda like the same principle as Krypton blowing up in the superman tales.

The other that I have heard was that the melt after the ice age destroyed all the maritime civilizations on the coasts of the planet, worldwide

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hi.
Is the Law of One and Divine Law the same thing? Can you explain them to an uninitiated?
also, I dreamed of 3 days of darkness some months ago, had not heard of the term until then when I tried looking up meanings. Do you feel this will come to pass, and if so, when? Sorry, I know these are probably not very deep questions for you, I am very new to this path. Thank you

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

You forgot to mention the Jews . . .

For everyone following this thread, the belief system involves at least 3 races living on Earth. The Atlantes, the Martians, and the Jews with 'ascended masters' (though descended would be far more accurate given the existence of time in this dimension) directing (or teaching) humanity (the three races) throughout history.

The merkabha they speak about is supposedly a construct which can only be operated by someone with a high enough vibration to deflect the coming 'invaders' and is thought to be located in an occult-ed chamber below the great pyramids.

For those interested in delving further into the processes involved one would suggest visiting the section of the book store labeled as 'new age' or 'occult'.

Also, astral travel is lucid dreaming for the lay person but involves far more control over directing experience. It is the 'dream time' of the Aboriginals.

Oh and Aset is the Egyptian name of Isis.
edit on 29-10-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I thought the fall occurred somewhere around 12500 to 13000 years ago which puts it quite a ways out of line with the magnetic reversal timeline. The generator crystal implosion is a common assumption for the catastrophe that ensued but I feel there had been more to the real story than this. There was a lot of energetic abuse in that period which carries over into our present situations. If it had occurred due to natural causes then why the frequency barrier?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Has your internal alchemy provided you with anything other than a different perspective?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift

I thought the fall occurred somewhere around 12500 to 13000 years ago which puts it quite a ways out of line with the magnetic reversal timeline. The generator crystal implosion is a common assumption for the catastrophe that ensued but I feel there had been more to the real story than this. There was a lot of energetic abuse in that period which carries over into our present situations. If it had occurred due to natural causes then why the frequency barrier?

Forgot to add that pole shifts now occur every 13000 years.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have in my pocket a Silver in color Mark Coin. One side has a five point Crown. The other side has what you may think to be a Royal Coat of Arms. The shield is divided into 4 parts, and has a mini shield placed in the center of the 4 corners. On top of the shield is another Crown with the letters between the two center points ( V ) and ( B ). Now in the upper Left Hand corner when looking at it is a symbol for a " Temple ". Diagonally in the Right Hand lower corner is another view of a symbol depicting a " Temple ", each temple emblem are different in appearance and look to be of different angles, with the upper corner being in one dimension, while the lower corner is somewhat between one and two dimensions. Now both the other two corners both have a Lion on it's hind legs standing and both are facing left. The mini center shield has 3 arrow type looking symbols, two arrows on top of the 3rd centered below the two on top.

By all means, I do in fact know who I am, what I am, and why I am.

My question is..." Who can tell me what Royal Bloodline I come from and what my Station and Title are?

edit on 30-10-2012 by Enkitha2nd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkitha2nd
I have in my pocket a Silver in color Mark Coin. One side has a five point Crown. The other side has what you may think to be a Royal Coat of Arms. The shield is divided into 4 parts, and has a mini shield placed in the center of the 4 corners. On top of the shield is another Crown with the letters between the two center points ( V ) and ( B ). Now in the upper Left Hand corner when looking at it is a symbol for a " Temple ". Diagonally in the Right Hand lower corner is another view of a symbol depicting a " Temple ", each temple emblem are different in appearance and look to be of different angles, with the upper corner being in one dimension, while the lower corner is somewhat between one and two dimensions. Now both the other two corners both have a Lion on it's hind legs standing and both are facing left. The mini center shield has 3 arrow type looking symbols, two arrows on top of the 3rd centered below the two on top.

By all means, I do in fact know who I am, what I am, and why I am.

My question is..." Who can tell me what Royal Bloodline I come from and what my Station and Title are?

edit on 30-10-2012 by Enkitha2nd because: (no reason given)

Why not message me with your suspicions?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join