It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

thanks. I feel so much more reassured about my ridiculous past, my bloodline, and the significance my dad placed on our heritage, oral histories, and meditations. I can really move forward now that I have failed at a thread I worked really hard to be real about.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I have a few clues, but nothing for certain. I am seeking guidance at this point. I have been away from the Aset Ka for many years, and I thought that they had forgotten me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23

I know not. I have had few dreams about it, but my interpretation is shaky, at best. I am even more confused now than when I posted this. I was hoping for some context, but other than you, I have just been scolded and offered no context for my experiences. I feel quite alone, since my father died.

I speak off the three days of darkness that will come with the shift. Surely you know. Things I am having trouble with is what to come after. Shall we awake with the right brain or left brain, or shall we go into the void. From the way you speak your muraqaba is in contact and you will be safe. I have not been able to reach the astral plane of late. I am blocked. Why is this?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am simply lurking among this thread but I sense a bit of agony my dear friend. As you know, society is strayed from the truth and the more one speaks of the truth. The more they begin to go against you, continue to share your knowledge of these wonderful texts.

Could you give me some insights of the Rosicrucian teachings compared to Law of One? Or do they go hand in hand?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes, I have felt the shift coming. Supposedly there will be a polar shift, the magnetic field will fail, and we shall... I dunno after that. My dreams do not go forward past a certain point any more.

I have found nothingness when trying to go astral recently, as well. I will hazard a guess that we are blocked from the astral plane for some odd reason. I used to spend days in the astral, every night. At least it is not just me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have a few clues, but nothing for certain. I am seeking guidance at this point. I have been away from the Aset Ka for many years, and I thought that they had forgotten me.

Perhaps a journey to the spiritual center of earth will calm your rising tides. It has also been sometime since I have had contact with others from the bloodline. I left before my teachings where anywhere near complete. They confused knowledge with power and I could not understand why they would do that. I bring into evidence The lucifer experiment. Sad times in the past 80 years.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

What you must first do is ask for help, and release from what binds you, and protection thereafter.

There is no easy and quick way to escape from what you've let into your life. I liken this process to de-constructing a (tall) brick wall which you've built up to seperate yourself from The Source. You can attempt to knock it down all at once, but it's liable to fall upon you and do more damage. It must be removed slowly... brick by brick. This gives you an ample amount of time to reflect on what you've been through, forgive others, and then forgive yourself.

You are loved. Please accept it, thankfully.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

Sparks,
I see that you randomly joined the thread as I did and you also mentioned the law of one. Do you yourself believe that you are a wanderer?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank goodness its only about seeing through all of this, and Love, Freedom and Goodness to inherit Eutopia's, because this kind of elitism annoys me beyond belief.

Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. Go there to learn.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinny

Well then. That is the second time that this has been said to me. The first time I did not heed your words. If I am actually misunderstanding the purpose and proper application of these teachings and cultural reference points, then may I enter your circle and learn how to manage and nurture this tradition properly?

I would prefer to put this in a better context. I am only 29, and I know that I still have a lot to learn. My father died before he could fully explain the context of the events and teachings that shaped my point of view.

My father's early death is why I am in here trying to find the Way again.

I am aware of that "All I do know is that I don't Know" is all that is required, but what should I actually do to integrate these teachings into a more fulfilling and hard-working lifestyle.

Will you please help me understand my proper role in this cultural morass, now that you have put me in my place, again?
edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: added this line: My father's early death is why I am in here trying to find the Way again.

I'm flattered - but those words are not mine.

Although I think they are curious all the same.

I don't think you're making enemies here - I think that's what you're projecting your self.

I too am on a spiritual journey - Although I've only just began.

I'm sure we still have a lot to learn from you and the study of occultism.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

I accept your love. I found forgiveness thru the Rosicrucians that have kept watch, and guided me occasionally, but I know little about my role on this earth. Ever since I drowned, I have felt a bit off, like I wasn't fully anchored in my world anymore. I have found a connection within me to the source, but I feel that I do not fully understand what is occurring, or why I have been born under such strange circumstances. I have seen the light within, but I have not learned to nurture myself properly or to accept grace or joy into my life.

I am lost in a hall of mirrors, philosophically. I have found some evidence of absolute truth, but I have not seen a way to stay balanced, yet.

I hope that the future holds more for me than going to my deathbed wondering what my story meant, within the greater scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well, I hope so. I am quite confused as to where to go with my path at this point. I try to radiate love and compassion, but I tend to attract people that I can only help by sacrificing part of myself. I no longer feel the need to punish myself, but I see no grace in my situation at this juncture.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Nothing is Forbidden.

Answer is: Everything is permitted.

Or better yet you should have said.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Or even better yet........

Q: What is the world ?

A: An illusion one which we can either submit to as most do or transcend. etc..

edit on 29-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Just cause its there why not

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Not sure what some think is permitted, but the outcome for some things results in: intense pain and shame, and the long way home.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinny

Well, I hope so. I am quite confused as to where to go with my path at this point. I try to radiate love and compassion, but I tend to attract people that I can only help by sacrificing part of myself. I no longer feel the need to punish myself, but I see no grace in my situation at this juncture.

How strange - I'm in the exact same conundrum.

Although I have a decisive plan of how to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Q: What is the world ?

A: An illusion one which we can either submit to as most do or transcend. etc..

Words of wisdom indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In the dusk when huginn & muninn confess, what is the knowledge obtained by the wise one eyed?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I have few ideas about resuming use of the Tarot, and joining the Golden Dawn, so that I can learn more about the Golden Path. I know that I can be sincere in my approach, for I have seen beyond the need to be upset over what I do not understand.

I am sure that if I continue to transform myself into a person who observes more keenly, I will eventually be able to determine the personal meaning of my circumstances without the fear of the unknown paralyzing me so often.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

The Futhork runes, if I remember correctly. I enjoy the Nordic imagery and traditions quite a bit. I especially enjoy stacked runes.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Can you share some of the general outline of your plan? I would like to compare it to my plans, to possibly see if I am leading myself to further dissonance and folly in the name of my pursuit of the wordless truth. I have tried many paths, as a way of interpreting the context of what has been shared with me. I am aware of how to be subtle and help things along without sticking my neck out recklessly, to an extent. I have had much success in invocation of entities that embody positive transformation and balance, but my circumstances make it hard to focus on these workings for very long.

I shall try to slow down and take things a moment at a time, like I used to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join