It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

My man, if you're going to troll and ask people to ask you questions, atleast entertain us by providing some kinda trivial tidbits to go on. ''Go read the emerald thoth,'' is a bit of a dealbreaker, if I'm going to express something I better be willing to explain it, in my own words, with my own understanding of the information. ''Your answer is in the **insert book here**'' is a bit of a cop out and not very much fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Hello sigil. I would be grateful for your honesty in responding.

Are chemtrails for beneficial or detrimental purposes?

Will their purpose become clear soon?

Was 9/11 faked, with few if any real deaths?

Was JFK's death faked?

Are we all equal, eternal and loved?

Do we all have a greater self, who opts voluntarily into this life?

How and where can I sign up to fight on the side of good?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23
reply to post by ringlejames

May the Molech be with you, as well; dear ser.

Do you sacrifice babies?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

You are funny. Our traditions have been greatly exaggerated. Look about ten posts up for your answer. Someone already asked me that.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
To both rapa and capa. ALL of your questions can be answered by reading the Emerald tablets of Thoth

In other words, you and your sock puppet sigil23 havn't got a clue what to talk about.

i asked a very simple question. i expected a simple mathematical / musical answer.

As expected, trolls havn't got a clue what to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I respect what you're trying to do here, but honestly I think this whole thread is a farce and just trying to mirror the original Hidden Hand posts on ATS from a few years ago. If you want real answers and knowledge, go read them - very interesting information.

Hidden Hand ATS

Much Love,
OnewithAll

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

NO, actually I had to go to a friend's house and meditate to melt away my anger at your infantile rage. I sleep in the astral plane, I eat my sperm or I smear it across the walls of my oppression. That is "killing babies". Aliester Cowley would be proud that his jester act still has so many fools fooled and trolls trolling themselves. You want wisdom? Seek your wisdom in the twinkle in another's eye that makes you want to meet them. Focus on agape and kill your image of yourself, and do so mercilessly. Breathe so slow that it hurts, and feel the pain of the tau cross within you. Suffer the passion of the anointed one thru physical alchemy. i.e. fasting part of the day to remind yourself of the breath of life that was given you when you were still as mud golems ( i.e. read Genesis and the Epic of Gilgamesh).

Do not approach me with your knowledge of the heresy of the pharisees and saducees. The heavily edited archives of Byblos (the bible) only make sense, in my opinion, if one learns to read the 1611 king james bible, and the chymical wedding of christian rosencreutz side by side. We could argue forever about my point of view or you could put your own self thru the gauntlet and read the books until they make sense to you, personally.

Or, in the current slang of our internet, "lurk moar."

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dear Sigil,

For the knowledge you claim to posses, you sure do sound like a troll.

Odd considering your membership..

So maybe that's your intention?

Riddle me this:

How does time and space work? Whilst we are here - where else are we?

Then please tell me about the Rosicrucian fixation with A.I.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I shall not spill the beans all at once and make a babbling fool of myself, either.

Too late.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Astral plane? you mean you think you have astral licence which mean.... . Creator of illuminati , his father was priest and he didn't like it, he hated bible as stupid book, very smart man with photographic memory. Do you know who he is?
edit on 10/29/2012 by B3... because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Making Ialdabaoth/Saklas/JHVH/ your lord is just as foolish. But on the same page as this is that when you close the xtian prayers you solemnly intone the Name of Re in another form, your "Amen". You unknowingly invoke the office and functions of Amon-Ra, who is the ancient equivalent of Saint Jude, also known as James,or Lazarus; and sometimes Judas Khrestus, the brother of the anointed one, or the scapegoat.

Why serve Enlil? Why spill the blood of the ancients in the name of foolish kings who usurped their thrones by murdering entire tribes of man, when they were few upon the earth and the earth was much, much smaller.

Do not force me to speak of the times before man, in his current form, was created as a mud golem made flesh, to serve a young and foolish bastard god's desire for voyeurism and oblivion.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Unbelievers mock the Qu'ran with dismissive statements like ''Nay, tales of the ancients!"

You my friend have raised the bar of duck tale quack by literally spouting off ancient tales of who knows what. No one has any information to reference and/or digest what you're talking about. Not only that, you haven't answered any of the questions people asked you, yet you're busy making statements disrespecting god? You need to delete this mess of a thread immediately. If you're young and trying to gain knowledge you should speak less and seek more, we forgive you. You're not fooling anyone here you're just confusing people. And if you made the thread just to catch some attention from a previously posted popular topic, you're all the way in the wrong bud. Atleast entertain us. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by thegrayone

I know of this veil. You speak of the Adam and Eve being tempted by the winged serpent (or his family) who walked the earth in those days.

I do speak of that. You're right! So, what do you call a serpent that can do that?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by sigil23
Making Ialdabaoth/Saklas/JHVH/ your lord is just as foolish.

Why?

You unknowingly invoke the office and functions of Amon-Ra,

as long as the prayer comes from ones spirit it doesn't matter if the speaker says words and doesn't even know if its right or wrong.

Why serve Enlil?

huh, what, who is Enlil? is it a name of a fallen seraph ?

Do not force me to speak of the times before man, in his current form, was created as a mud golem made flesh, to serve a young and foolish bastard god's desire for voyeurism and oblivion.

Why not? can you not handle imagining the days that both Adam and Eve were still innocent, brown eyes, brown middle-eastern skin and hair the colour of clay, built from the earth that YHWH used to construct such fine pieces of art ?

Here is another question that only the elite would know.
Is it true that 3 of the fallen iyram repented in 2007 and were forgiven hence Operation Iraqi Freedom came into existence ? I guess Uzza had a temper tantrum.

Truth hurts the weak.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Are you purposefully trying not to make sense? If that's the case you're doing a fine job, but I have to wonder what's the meaning of all this occult blabber? You're not really reaching out to anyone by being obscure.

Why don't you try explaining things in an easily understandable manner?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I will finish answering questions after I eat my eggs for the day. I am not surprised that I am seen as a troll. I am a seasoned veteran of the early bbs boards and coded chats and have seen all the trollery. There is no new trollery in this world, only old fart trolls who stink from miles away. If you think I am trolling, go be trolled by mainstream cognitive dissonance and its attendant diseases, and repeat after me "I am free, I am free". Or, learn about why the "adversary must remain the adversary". Or maybe just hate the "illuminati" or prometheans, in this music video.
I now present to you, ladies and gentlemen: The Sleepytime Gorilla Museum of Natural History , a close ally of mine and a proud band of merry wo/men, indeed...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Sir,I would just like to know 1 thing.

As you know Islam is on a dramatical rise now.It is a great problem for the rest of the world.Please tell me how this how / when this radical Islam will come to end??Everyday many people are converted to Islam and killed.Please sir you have to answer this.

Waithing for your response.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes the search for truth does hurt a weak willed man deeply, as it has with you. The defense of truth is the cause of many of our wars, and I work against truth because of this. You have no clue how many times I was raped as a ritual scapegoat by family members, for the purpose of turning the current hereditary head of the Templar order into the Antichrist.

you have no clue who you are challenging with your blind dogma and refusal to accept the opportun ity to understand another cultural frame of reference.

The genocidal deeds of the Bloody Minded One, JHVH, instill no fear in me. Go back to the fearful box you defend so foolishly. Leave me to try to teach those to teach themselves, individuals that want to learn of and reflect upon the Rosy Cross, and the SanGraal traditions that your church has sacrificed so many to suppress.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by sigil23
Leave me to try to teach those to teach themselves, individuals that want to learn of and reflect upon the Rosy Cross, and the SanGraal traditions that your church has sacrificed so many to suppress.

4 ATS pages with no juicy truths that only the elite know.

This thread is worthless.

So many valid questions from ATR'rs that are still waiting !!!!!!

What is stopping you ? Take me to your Master lolololol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Would you say your claim of being "illuminated" is more a sign of ignorance than honesty?
edit on 29-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join