It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I am of Am-tuat, and I hail from the waters of Osiris. Off the coast of the eastern US. I bring the subject up because of Thinkingcaps question of whether or not knowing of the city under the city in North Africa. A home of my patron Gods and their kin.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Well, I know of it as a sanctuary of the Kemetic Gods, yes. But I do not know of it, personally. I awakened and was initiated in West Palm Beach back in 98 after having some contact with the Aset Ka in Houma, Lousiana.

I cannot speak directly of my lineage, or of the great risk I took by coming to the Aset Ka under the circumstances and the subterfuge that I did; or of the vows I cast aside to be able to be granted their assistance in exchange for a quest. But know that I am a bringer of peace from an unexpected source. I sought balance with the watchers of the void for a valid reason, and once I was examined, I was found to be without ill-intent and that I was not lying about my offer of aid and unity. That is as far as I am willing to go right now, with what has been written and also what has gone unwritten at this point, when it comes to the details, circumstances, or the singular conditions of my allegiance to the Aset Ka and Zos Kia.

edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: spelling and syntax

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Not far from where I have been sent. I take it you have been initiated twice.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am sorry I must go. May the Molech be with you.
edit on 29-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes. And many times since failing to find pure hearted members within much younger mystery schools and groups that make me bare my teeth when I remember their ignorance and misunderstanding of the nature of the balance required of our peculiarly augmented alchemical nature at this point. May Thoth be forever honored for his brave, selfless, and valiant actions in our defense in the distant past and the not-so-distant past.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

And so mote it be, dear initiate of the fold. See you around the bend. May the Molech be with you, as well; dear ser.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23

Yes. And many times since failing to find pure hearted members within much younger mystery schools and groups that make me bare my teeth when I remember their ignorance and misunderstanding of the nature of the balance required of our peculiarly augmented alchemical nature at this point. May Thoth be forever honored for his brave, selfless, and valiant actions in our defense in the distant past and the not-so-distant past.

They are but of "martians". We can only want to and do our best to live like the tree of life planted by the great masters of our Brotherhood, and pass on our teachings, only then can we hope to ascend. After all we did in 13,000 years what has always taken 100,000 years to do and what had never been done by all the civilizations of the universe, we ascend in 13,000 years. Lets just hope in the coming months that we did enough to end the suffering and the age of knowledge flows from the 4th.

Thoth be with you brother and may Osiris guide us into even greater enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I am very moved by your words. I am grateful that you stepped out of the shadows to first question me and then to reassure me... IAO May Osiris Lead us even further down the golden path. Let us hope my recorded dream oracles in the astral archives hold true. May the most fearless aspect of Horus awaken within us all as we step toward the light with understanding of it's calcifying properties.... And so mote it be. Under the close watch of Nuit, shall we be weighed... Carpe Noctem, my friend.
edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: missed a qualifier for a verb form lol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

As If I have not stirred them, is what I meant. Each ser's internal alchemy is hir own to know of. Only when landmarks are common between groups can an occluded conversation occur comfortably. Come forth, Seekers of and from all traditions. You may be surprised to see your emblem reflected in my scrying pool, as well.
edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: added the word and.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23

Well, I know of it as a sanctuary of the Kemetic Gods, yes. But I do not know of it, personally. I awakened and was initiated in West Palm Beach back in 98 after having some contact with the Aset Ka in Houma, Lousiana.

I cannot speak directly of my lineage, or of the great risk I took by coming to the Aset Ka under the circumstances and the subterfuge that I did; or of the vows I cast aside to be able to be granted their assistance in exchange for a quest. But know that I am a bringer of peace from an unexpected source. I sought balance with the watchers of the void for a valid reason, and once I was examined, I was found to be without ill-intent and that I was not lying about my offer of aid and unity. That is as far as I am willing to go right now, with what has been written and also what has gone unwritten at this point, when it comes to the details, circumstances, or the singular conditions of my allegiance to the Aset Ka and Zos Kia.

edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: spelling and syntax

Let not the leaders of the lucifer experiment silence you. Our brotherhood for 13,000 years resisted the lucifer experiments attempts so throw us in the void now when it matters most you hold back.

Every single bit of positive energy you put out will be needed in the coming months to help us ascend. It is not pain and horror that is coming if we believe it enough or want it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by sigil23
May the Molech be with you, as well; dear sir.

So have you sacrificed real children to Molech and Chemosh ?

Leviticus 20:2,3

Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name.

Having Molech as a 'master' is a guaranteed one way trip to Sheol. Did you know that ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Molech is the owl/bull of knowledge. The Christian bible is part of the Lucifer Experiment. Meant to hinder our quest for spiritual knowledge. Something you martian would know nothing about the only thing your martian kind is good for is oppression and power.

This truth has been hidden from you for well over 3,500 years.

And we do not sacrifice children. We hope that Molech will carry them and guide them through their quest for knowledge instead of power.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Whatever the OP is sputtering out is devoid of any truth or substance. My bull# detector is off the charts. The thought of people actually denying common sense and allowing a web spinner like this crackpot to lead one down a road of supposed esoteric information is downright laughable and sad. If you have something to say, say it. Stop selling wolf tickets you Albert Pike wanna be.

Your occultified conversation, the words you use to represent god knows what, the symbols and things you worship, your rituals and rites. None of the aforementioned bear any weight to a real spiritual practitioner. The concepts you mentioned cause attachment (error), confusion, and hold no weight in the world of self awareness, therefore rendering them useless to anyone with a pinch of common sense. If you're discussing illegal things, codified on a public forum, more power to you, hiding in plain site I suppose.

As above so below, so what. No one likes the scientist that uses ten syllable words to offer explanations on things he himself does not understand, so as to feel important, accredited and superior. The occult is only hidden because its not taught to the sheep in the mainstream, so what, knowledge of the universe is available to everybody all the time. If your typical useless eater would follow truth, eliminate unnecessaries and see things for what they are, well, critical mass would make your occult knowledge mainstream, and you'd be promoting ignorance and stupidity as the hidden 'secret'' art.

Even the Star Trek nerds that speak the star trek language keep it to themselves at conventions and the like you know.

edit on 29-10-2012 by Kapablanka because: Extra information I forgot to expand upon.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

You are the crackpot with the man brain. He is giving away cherished secrets that have been passed on since the beginning of time. I would take him and myself very very seriously. It is not every day yu come across members of The Illuminati and tat brotherhood who will answer if asked. Especially in the coming months you want to change your out look. You wouldn't want your muraquaba to be down in the time of void.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by sigil23

If you have something to say, say it. Stop selling wolf tickets, albert pike wanna be.

Also our knowledge is too great to be explained, hence he asks you to ask. It is not his fault he is not in the same dimension as yourself. Try to understand. Ask to understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Compare this to the Rosicrucian method of divining light by theurgy and find the error in the monographs. My question is this: Can you see the error by the light of my words to the Rosicrucians?

An open letter from me to those who hold the grail but choose to bake the bread:

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

The mysticism and mystery of the Bible are two sides of the same coin. For many Christians, the flip side of this Denarius goes unnoticed and misunderstood. The mystery of the coin is partly seen and unseen, while the flipside of this coin lays veiled in the symbols of the same mystery unseen. Realizing the value of the coin, a holy grail of intrigue, requires ONE direction for true reward.

The grail in question is a vessel of sorts. The cup I speak of is the burden we bear. The soul willingly carries this cup for the love of the one who owns it by right. The journey is the “Excelsior” cry of the ever-upward work to lead the world toward truth. While the inside of this cup is kept prayerfully reverent and humble, the outside of the cup exemplifies the likeness of God, a picture of resolute character and purpose. The battle cry is not one of might or power, but of strength of spirit rooted in truth.

Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry.

This law will not be broken, but breaks the one who tries. Judgment is certain for those who take, a temporary reward not earned.

True reward comes from suffering the work of love for the reward of others. The vessel we inhabit is the temple of the one who made the land it occupies. We were made for such a time as this. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” The life we give is in honor of the one we seek. The inheritance to gain is what we suffer toward the true direction of reward. What we suffer toward giving comes back and produces reward for everyone within our reach. What we take is all we get and becomes the direction of suffering and loss in the end.

edit on 29-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Does your sheatt stink?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My merquaba, was that a joke? Oh, you're Miss Cleo now, predicting the nature of the future, great, you're credibility is getting stronger with each post.

There is no such thing as ''great'' knowledge, when you express to other people to ''take you serious'' you've shot yourself in the foot, you are clearly delusional and trolling I think. I will follow up by saying there are paths of self realization and expansion of awareness, all of which are not described with quantifiable left brain termanology like ''great'' Are you aware of the empty nature of reality? When did your realizations become ''great'' as opposed to being, '' '' whatever they were before? Since when has realization become great, as opposed to un-realized being 'non-great.' Please explain. Either way, you forgot to mention you know nothing anyways, atleast spill some truth with your lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Molech is the owl/bull of knowledge. The Christian bible is part of the Lucifer Experiment. Meant to hinder our quest for spiritual knowledge.

So lets gets this straight.

1) Lucifers mud monkeys write a book to suppress mankind. Isn't that a 'stab in the back ?'
2) The Secret Societies at the Bohemian Grove who worship the owl of knowledge have withheld spiritual knowledge from mankind because they are good guys ? Wow talk about dum and dummer.

And we do not sacrifice children. We hope that Molech will carry them and guide them through their quest for knowledge instead of power.

Prove it. Give ATS incredible knowledge now.

Here is a simple question.
Can numerology be used in conjunction with harmonics and geometry to create levitation ?
If yes, then is this why the gods have been using spiritual guides to make 75 million people see numerical codes every single day for the past 10-20 years?

A troll wouldn't know where to start in answering that simple question.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Rapha because: replaced the "shot in the foot ?" cleche

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
To both rapa and capa. ALL of your questions can be answered by reading the Emerald tablets of Thoth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join