It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

From my father's oral traditions:

A black winged bird fell from the sky and the rock ripped open it's belly. Our people came forth from the belly, while the guardians emerged from the stone beak of the Roc bird that fell. (de la Roche)

the de Moleyns bloodlines are easy to trace to my Howard family.

Look back in the US census records, you find the Simmons contribution to my bloodline, as well.

My Gumpul side has eluded me thus far. Probably just a cover for the last name Church, which is what the sanskrit Gumpul translates (roughly) to. My dad confirmed this for me at one point.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Thank you. I shall keep that thread of information in mind. Did Oneidas survive? And why is Kalki in corporeal form again? You have some info for me that needs to be condensed more thoroughly... I am listening, though.

Is Kalki on his way to assist Oneidas in his healing, or is he coming to me for unknown reasons?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Iam unsure of what thoughts from us folks you may want to consult of but you seem of much knowledge and uncommon percerception . I have but one never ending thought and question of humanity's true purpose which falls between power and enternaintment . I spent my entire child hood blinded by what society was and by what I thought life meant until what this country calls depression woke me up now I can't help but wish I could hold myself from falling with the world. When I think about what we stood for just 10 years ago compared to now we've become monsters. We really are the new world (Dis)order and its blasphemous how about 89% of our people still don't see the lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Thanks for the info. But I was hoping for something more along the lines of, my family originated from "this part of the world" and "so and so happened" and my family emigrated to "these parts of the world" I may take more an interest into your actual bloodline once these general requirements are met.

As for the other questions, I assume you are taking your time for a more detailed report and will get back to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dodecahedron

The book of aquarius is interesting, to say the least.I cannot speak on the truth of it, though. It is as many alchemical texts are: open to interpretation. Further reflection, re-reading and interpretation over time is key to piercing the veil in symbolic texts.

I prefer the Chymical Wedding or the Open Entrance for my contemplation of alchemy.

The rosy cross may have used some vapours and humours in the wet work, but I do not speak lightly of them, or as if I know the wet method, myself.

I practice a subtle internal alchemy, treating the body as the vessel of yore.

Both, to be honest. They spoke of different things. Edgar spoke of what he felt was there, and "Nostradamus" may have been a whole group of sibyls, instead of one man.

The nostradamic prophecies were a huge source of fascination for me as a child, as well as Edgar Cayce's work.

I draw upon the Dharma of the Fierce Guru, Diamond Cutter Sutra, and the gnostic practice a lot in my recent work. I also successfully invoked BABALON recently, with absolutely stunning results.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

Well, one must strive in their practice to balance the accumulation of wisdom and the maladies of pleasure. The current trend in news is meant to paralyze the concerned, and polarize the fearful.

Take no heed of the main act, and join me at the sideshows, once you are ready, that is.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Detailed info on the origins of the bloodlines takes time and research.

It is difficult to judge where exactly the traditions became associated with the bloodlines, but here is a little something to chew on that wont blow my anonymous status:
www.renderplus.com...

www.renderplus.com...

the coats of arms for the Howard and Laroche families that are currently extant are full of grail symbology, as well, like the jewel at the throat, for example.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You speak of a black winged bird that fell from the sky.
What name is this black bird known by?
edit on 29-10-2012 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well, I feel I am off to a good start. I am going to take a short break, but I always try to tend to every question or implied concern expressed in my threads.

The last time I tried to reform my order, I ended up becoming overwhelmed, due to my high visibility in my occult community at the time. I threw up ,my hands, and as I cried, I took upon myslef the task of typing up my finest bits of wisdom, and sending them to a friend and close ally; who passed them on to a group I admired for me.

I am 29 now, though and I am ready to attempt a reformation of my order, which has no name, to be Honest.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

The Roc or thunderbird is another name for it. I cannot speak lightly of the details, though. I do have vows to keep.

I'll be back to answering questions shortly, but it is 3:02 am here in ATX and I need to eat something.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Whatchu know 'bout the city under the city in North Africa?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

As equals we come, and equal we go. Equal are the opportunities of man if only you seek the gifts to man.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

To be in debt to you, I shall not let you relieve me of my menial task. Only a trusting brother shall relieve me of my menial task.
edit on 29-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

The question I ask to be answered is why you have not been returned to the dirt from that you came. If illuminated you are.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I have always saught out wisdom from the wisest and spend most times contemplating all and everything. Iam a deep thinker, ..to the government iam a bipolar chronically depressed troubled person but all in al I spend my life idle somehow observerving , calculating, contemplating , I feel as if I process all simultaneously . As if I have an ability or knowledge of some sort that I cannot grasp mentally .i seem to be out of body always , I pick up emotions that aren't mine and auras that were t present before I can't help but feel I'm ready for something in this life something big .

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Of course I know about the caverns of the antedeluvian progenitors. Some of them are flooded, or have been flooded...

But I only know that they exist. I am not currently an archaeologist. I do have connections in the community in Egypt, though, so if you wan tot be more specific, I can try to find a lead for you. or if you have a legit set of paramaters, I could attempt to remote view the location while the veil is thin.

I don't know what I would find with no facilitator to keep me on track in my session, though. It would need to be a more controlled environment than my living room, though. Too many distractions and emotional imprints in here right now.
edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I do not know what you speak of. I am just a Rosicrucian who has been raised within and then brought deeper into the fold, in recognition of my potential, and in return for my loyalty and patience. I did not spring forth from the dirt, though I may associate with those who have such humble and exalted origins. I do not enjoy your implied spite either.

Nothing is Forbidden.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

I can relate to that. My senses made me cower in fear when I first tapped into my higher circuits, even with my dad's guidance. Second sight can be a curse and a blessing all at the same time.

If you want to IM me, I will take the time to help you sort out your ESP and help you to build protective barriers against being overwhelmed by your senses. That is a solemn duty of mine, so if you seek to transform yourself, please be kind to yourself and do so. I will keep things simple and image-based for you and we can go at your chosen pace.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I am of the Tat Brotherhood. The days of darkness are coming and the world will rise in many different ways. What do I speak of brother.
edit on 29-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Are you of Tuat or Am-tuat? I would like to know, for I am of Aset, and am possessed of the Breath and the waters of life. Where in the world do you hail from? Never met your ken before on this plane of existence. Please, state your purpose for bringing up the subject of my patron gods and their ken.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join