It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

According to the novel, either the original or a copy of the complete account of Mary Magdelene, Jesus and their daughter Sarah are locked along with Mary's remains undeground in the general area of the Rosslyn Chapel, yes. Apparently, there's a giant glass structure, like a pyramid, that rests on the very first Rose Line...symbolic of the chalice and blade, the metaphorical stand-ins for male and female.

And according to the author, all historical and geographical representations are perfectly accurate. It's part of a Masonic rite revealing the location of the Holy Grail - Sangreal - Sang Real - Holy Blood. Otherwise known as the blood of Jesus, or the chalice that held it...or the womb that held his bloodline.

I cannot attest to the validity of such, but it's an interesting theory. I was hoping you could offer insight or confirmation, given your heavy involvement in this thread and your avatar. Esoteric and mysticism and all that studious stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I will have to read the book before I could comment further, however you have piqued my interest. I have heard about connections between Rosslyn chapel and lets say "esoteric subjects". However, as far as the book goes, I would really rather read it first, before giving my opinion, because it could be incomplete. If need be, I will definitely U2U about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Well if this offer is still open, I would just like to know if you know of The Seven, their nature and origins? I know they are a group of Seven Souls here on earth. Is there anything you could tell me. Or anyone here, if they have anything to say.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Bladamir6 because: Addition

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does the "Burning Bush" know who called the "Hookah Smoking Caterpillar" ???

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join