It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I think the stars I've gotten makes it pretty clear what they think. Maybe you should start asking question and not giving answers, considering all the answers you've given have been incorrect. Here's an opportunity to learn, as I said before. Better to ask questions and be thought a fool, than to make an allegation and prove you are a fool.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I think the stars I've gotten makes it pretty clear what they think. Maybe you should start asking question and not giving answers, considering all the answers you've given have been incorrect. Here's an opportunity to learn, as I said before. Better to ask questions and be thought a fool, than to make an allegation and prove you are a fool.

LMAO

Once again, not here for "stars". Otherwise I would be campaigning for them like you are.

Learn what from who? A person who rejects Jesus, while simultaneously professing the he CHOOSES destruction of eternal life.

Go ahead ask for a quote.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I would, but you don't have one. Remind me what this has to do with Rosicrucians? Once again, off topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I would, but you don't have one. Remind me what this has to do with Rosicrucians? Once again, off topic.

Off topic?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You promote sin because you value the experience, reject Jesus, and reject eternal life.

Why did you bother asking me for that quote when you knew it was there? because you are freaking annoying as well, and expected me to do what I always do and just ignore your garbage. This is the last time I will bother, your intentions are clear.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Then address me on that thread, like an adult. Stop throwing tantrums and tell me what any of this has to do with Rosicrucians. Or are you done with that subject?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It has everything to do with this thread, while slightly off topic it serves to stop people from listening to your craziness.

I am not throwing tantrums you are just an annoying person to discuss things with who rejects eternal life and is hardened of the heart that is all. I have been talking to you for a while, and you insult me, take my words out of context, and then tell me I am doing what you are doing to me.

I just called you on your bull - now you want the post deleted for being "off topic" you are a politician on this website.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What else is there to say?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If I remember right I asked if the bankers are run by Freemasons... but maybe I asked if Freemasons are run by bankers. In truth it is probably both.

Can you either verify or deny either of those statements?

Actually I asked about secret societies in general. Whatever you know about this that you feel like telling.

Either way it does not prove conspiracy, it is just interesting.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Regardless, our leaders are democratically elected and must reign within the bounds of the established Constitution and By-Laws.

I don't know if any of the leaders are or were ever bankers. Freemasonry is composed of men from various employments.

As to other organizations I cannot say. I'd have to research further, but I have a lot of other things to be researching right now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You see the problem with that response is you would have to do research just for the Freemasons one second, the next you would only have to do research for the other societies...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Imagine what your life would be like once you realized your life is eternal whether you pantomime to "Gods will" or not. You don't have to search any farther than yourself to realize that the "Temple of God is within you". So no thanks, I'm not going to lose my eternal soul because I don't submit to the whims of a tyrant.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You think because someone isn't a 'Christian' they reject Jesus? Lol, you have a LOT to learn about Jesus then. Like maybe who/what he really is.

It might have been beaten to death on this forums but, Matthew 6:22

The light(lamp) of the body is the eye; therefore if thine eye be single, thou body shall be full of light.

You don't have to be a christian to adhere to this, and quite a few other religions teach this heavily. Jesus may or may not have been a real person, but if he was, he most certainly didn't found a cult religion whose chief god didn't even find it morally correct to include rape or slavery in his commandments. That should get you thinking right there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You think because someone isn't a 'Christian' they reject Jesus? Lol, you have a LOT to learn about Jesus then. Like maybe who/what he really is.

It might have been beaten to death on this forums but, Matthew 6:22

The light(lamp) of the body is the eye; therefore if thine eye be single, thou body shall be full of light.

You don't have to be a christian to adhere to this, and quite a few other religions teach this heavily. Jesus may or may not have been a real person, but if he was, he most certainly didn't found a cult religion whose chief god didn't even find it morally correct to include rape or slavery in his commandments. That should get you thinking right there.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you does not include what? are we even discussing this? Slavery is explained in the OT. In the NT the old Covenant is void, and Jesus established the New Covenant. This Covenant does not involve slavery. If you read genesis, you will see why slavery was allowed in OT.

If you actually look at the NT, slavery is not allowed if you follow what Jesus teaches.

You have a lot to learn about Jesus. You think that the Bible is corrupt, and the Church is a big conspiracy.

Satan can take scripture and twist it too great job
. Serpentine eye I gotcha. Yes demons do copy God a lot what about it?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is this what the big Illuminated Rosicrucian Q&A comes down to? The legitimacy of the Bible and all of its principles? Wow. That's a losing battle right there.

Veritas, leave off of that worthless conversation. Let's get back on topic, because you're going in off topic neutral-drive circles with Narrowgate. I'm not sure if you've read Dan Brown, but I've always been curious if the allegations made by the fictional Teabing had any truth to them? I mean, I don't know if you're even in those kind of circles...

I'd appreciate any insight you can give me, in the name of PRODUCTIVE discussion, ahem...

edit on 10-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately this thread has been devoid of any productive discussion regarding Rosicrucianism for quite a few pages now. This could possibly due to the number of people who replied to or judge the thread without any kind of prior research into the subject matter, spawning pages of misconception. Didn't mean to bring up the bible; just wanted to show that not everybody is so free of blame in Christianity.
edit on 10-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Do you have any response to the question I asked regarding the Rosicrucian themes mentioned in the Dan Brown novel? I believe it's called "The Lost Symbol".

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have not read the Dan Brown novels although I am familiar with the premises. Without any prior knowledge, I would guess it has to do with Rosslyn Chappel. I may be totally out in left field though. Describe the material and I may be able to give you a better take on it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Is there anyone else that can not stop laughing every time they read this thread!?

I would invite anyone to go back and read from the beginning. You will be freaking shocked at what you find.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23
Hi! have you ever seen a twinkle in an admirable person's left eye? Well, then you might just be the next Illuminati to enter the fold.

Hi. I was born under a lucky star, as they say. I hold oral traditions of great import, and I hold a Noble Burden, as well. I have first hand knowledge of the activities of the Hidden Hand. For I have spent eternities beside them in the Astral Plane and on earth as well. There are many groups with no current names or faces. Instead, they abide, like the Dude. The lurk hard, anonymous, and confident in their ability to know the names and shapes as they surface. The secrets lie deep within antedeluvian bloodlines that have been meticulously rebuilt from scratch, with a freshly invigorated, augmented and stronger genetic makeup, by a brave few, who shall forever keep watch on the fringes, eternally young and old as dirt at heart.

I have walked thru many a portal that I cannot speak of unless I can assist you in finding a token. I shall not spill the beans all at once and make a babbling fool of myself, either. I took a long break from ats, and have been lurking to keep up with the effects of the "confessions" of the likely Illuminati Shard who claimed to be from amongst the Hidden Hand.

He knew naught of the singular contents of my particular chalices. Drink deeply and be filled with light.
The raven has returned to his roost, and he clutches the light in his beak, his pure white feathers feathers now blackened and smoking. Behold his wounded majesty. Behold the father of the hawk. The Roc bird spreads his wings in triumph once more, at the sight of his only son's return.

Have you ever wondered why both blood and water streamed forth from the side of the Christ? And why he breathed on them and said The Spirit of God is within you? Then you might just be a prospective Rosicrucian...

Have you ever felt that Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian movies were just a bit like Stephen Spielberg's E.T.? Then you might be a Seeker of the Grail and not know it.

Come forth, one and all. Face the Heirophant, don the Phrygian cap, or walk the labyrinth, the choice is yours.

Also, The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosencreutz cannot go without mention. My dad walked me thru that text when I was first learning to read, and set me on my Path.

I have have seen things over the last years that made me break my silence. There is naught being manifested that is as pure and white as the gifts and burdens that my family gave up its noble name for. I gave up many of my opportunities for folding my wings, and now I am washed clean. I by no means know all things, but I can set you on the path of all paths.

I now respectfully open the floor, to you, my fellow Seekers of ATS. What do you desire to know?

Very well written.
That's how indoctrination works.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I presume by the star, that I was right about Rosslyn Chapel?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join