It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

No thank you. It's half rubbish anyway, what with members like you popping in and out with ill-conceived notions of what Rosicrucians have become and actual Rosicrucians and Masons wearily debunking each and every allegation with a mind-numbingly dogged persistence that fails to keep the ignorance at bay. And then the cycle repeats! Again...and again...and again...

Anyway! Your point, while historically accurate, is as irrelevant to Rosicrucians as the Nazis are to modern-day Germans. A speed bump in the past that has died out because of inefficacy and a certain degree of moral development. So I ask again - how does worship of Moloch have anything to do with modern Rosicrucians?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic businessman's boys club. It is not a secret society.

I do not need to prove that he was about to cost independent (from the government) bankers an insane amount of money with the order every single year. I need you to prove he wasn't (you can not). I guess that is indeed what you are claiming though...judging from that post.

If you can prove Masons are not bankers then maybe we will find a middle ground, but until then this feels more like a personal attack than a search for truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

No thank you. It's half rubbish anyway, what with members like you popping in and out with ill-conceived notions of what Rosicrucians have become and actual Rosicrucians and Masons wearily debunking each and every allegation with a mind-numbingly dogged persistence that fails to keep the ignorance at bay. And then the cycle repeats! Again...and again...and again...

Anyway! Your point, while historically accurate, is as irrelevant to Rosicrucians as the Nazis are to modern-day Germans. A speed bump in the past that has died out because of inefficacy and a certain degree of moral development. So I ask again - how does worship of Moloch have anything to do with modern Rosicrucians?

Actually I thought it was only some of them. So all rosicrucians used to worship Moloch? That is quite disturbing.

How could anyone be so foolish I will never understand.... Is power really that enticing?

BTW I never said what Masons do or dont only asked questions. Rosicrucians I don't know much about but this in this thread you have one who worships that demon.
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

My comments were not vague, I made a specific point.

When he speaks of "secret society" he meant the American society, the government. This speech surrounds the freedom of the press versus national security. He basically asked publishers to have a little more respect for this nation and not go posting information necessary to our defense. Look at what events preceded this speech.

And that bill about the federal reserve..... very bad for the elite.

This speech had nothing to do with the federal reserve. Plus, if you're referencing your earlier Executive Order that's not a bill.

Where in the speech does he reference that EO or the Federal Reserve? The purpose of his speech is pretty obvious, but so many have taken his speech out of context and/or manipulated to suit their agenda. Plus this EO was pushed through after this speech was made

He talks about how secret societies are a threat to it in this specific part, and that is why it is shortened.

When he spoke of "secret society" he was speaking of a non-transparent government, not private fraternal groups. Fraternities and other such private groups are not a threat and he himself was a member of the Knights of Columbus.

Do you just completely ignore history. It was the Cold War.

Do we seriously have to hold your hand through this?

He wasn't killed immediately after this speech. It was nearly two and a half years later when was assassinated.

It's not for us to prove, you're making accusations. The burden of proof lies with you.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic businessman's boys club. It is not a secret society.

You are very sadly wrong. It is a fraternal orginization based on Masonry. It uses very similar stations and degree structure.

I do not need to prove that he was about to cost independent (from the government) bankers an insane amount of money with the order every single year. I need you to prove he wasn't (you can not). I guess that is indeed what you are claiming though...judging from that post.

Yes you do need to prove it since you are the one making the assestion. It is becoming obvious you do not even understand the conspiracy you are trying to posit as you cannot even fully articulate the premise.

If you can prove Masons are not bankers then maybe we will find a middle ground, but until then this feels more like a personal attack than a search for truth.

'Prove that Masons are not bankers'? I am fairly sure there are Masons who are bankers. Just as I am sure that there are Masons who are doctors, electricians, policemen, vetrinarians, bakers, etc.

Give me specific names that you are insinuating instead of dealing in broad ambiguities. Unless of course you have no clue about this as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Actually I thought it was only some of them. So all rosicrucians used to worship Moloch? That is quite disturbing.

How could anyone be so foolish I will never understand.... Is power really that enticing?

Please quote me where I said that. And if you are unable, then admit to being a manipulative liar, because that's the nature of this disgusting maneuver you just attempted.

^^^Here is the relevant selection of my post. The full version is available further up the page, for anyone interested in seeing the entirety. Narrowgate, feel free to point out where I said all Rosicrucians worshipped Moloch. Or feel free to admit your deception and we'll call it good. But I refuse to continue playing these games with you, and if you feel some depraved desire to continue acting the fool, then I shall conclude this conversation and return to more important discussions with less irritating members.

I'll finish with one last note: any true Rosicrucian knows that power is not necessary to be happy. In fact, power can be the one thing that ensures you are miserable, and often is. I know this, and every Mason and Rosicrucian on this thread knows this.

Edit:

It seems you added a last little barb (unsubstantiated, as usual).

BTW I never said what Masons do or dont only asked questions. Rosicrucians I don't know much about but this in this thread you have one who worships that demon.

Please quote the pertinent member's post making this claim. You know, for someone who "don't know much" about Rosicrucians, you sure have a lot of nasty things to say.
edit on 9-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I will not, you can do that yourself.

I am not debating the moral standing of a group that has ever worshiped a demon, or allowed members to do this. We call them children of Satan (but I'm almost certain you said Satan doesn't exist...just the lesser demons exist to you?).

I did not quote it because I don't like to post things like that about people. It is of a very evil nature, and I do not want to make their situation worse. If anyone really cares, they can look through the thread for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

He was killed right after passing the E O. What are you a cop or a lawyer? What difference does it make if it was after the speech or the E O?

If a suicide bomber blows up a market square, does it really matter if he did it 2 minutes or 2 years after making a speech about his virgins. That is an analogy not a comparison btw.

I am no longer going to talk to someone who is more interested in technicality than actual concepts. I have heard masons are very fond of technicalities and legalities but never experienced it first hand until now. That is how lawyers get people off.

This is coming from a guy who had a chance to sue the city and did not take it btw, just so you know what kind of person you are talking to. We are, quite obviously, opposites.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I will not, you can do that yourself.

I am not debating the moral standing of a group that has ever worshiped a demon, or allowed members to do this. We call them children of Satan (but I'm almost certain you said Satan doesn't exist...just the lesser demons exist to you?).

We're not debating their moral standing, we're debating their connection to modern day Rosicrucians. You seem to be under the impression that somehow these foul deeds from the past have besmirched the records of law-abiding Rosicrucians in today's society. I'm asking you to draw the connection and substantiate this apparent belief.

I believe in the demons of the human soul. Or, to be more specific, I belief in human weakness and the human struggle to resist those inherent psychological weaknesses. "Satan" is a boogeyman, but that doesn't mean we're not flawed.

I did not quote it because I don't like to post things like that about people. It is of a very evil nature, and I do not want to make their situation worse. If anyone really cares, they can look through the thread for it.

Then you have admitted that you are guilty of putting words in my mouth. Thank you for such a round about way of confessing, but at least you've stepped up and accepted your actions.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My great-grandfather, grandfather, father, uncles, sister, cousins, and some friends are cops. Law enforcement is not my career pursuit. Maybe it's just me, but I like to have my facts right.

My point is that the EO (and the Federal Reserve) had nothing to do with that "President and the Press" speech.

If a suicide bomber blows up a market square, does it really matter if he did it 2 minutes or 2 years after making a speech about his virgins.

Yes it does.

I am no longer going to talk to someone who is more interested in technicality than actual concepts.

You said the speech is about 'x, y, and z'. I stated that the speech was about 'a, b, and c' and I back it up with facts pulled from the speech.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

My great-grandfather, grandfather, father, uncles, sister, cousins, and some friends are cops. Law enforcement is not my career pursuit. Maybe it's just me, but I like to have my facts right.

My point is that the EO (and the Federal Reserve) had nothing to do with that "President and the Press" speech.

If a suicide bomber blows up a market square, does it really matter if he did it 2 minutes or 2 years after making a speech about his virgins.

Yes it does.

I am no longer going to talk to someone who is more interested in technicality than actual concepts.

You said the speech is about 'x, y, and z'. I stated that the speech was about 'a, b, and c' and I back it up with facts pulled from the speech.

Ok now I understand your need for detailed accuracy.

The speech was made as a precursor to what he was about to try to do. What every did happen to that extremely vital E O.....

No it does not, unless you are in the C I A and tracking them.

Sorry for that last bit, I was aggravated and it showed.

I am saying that that particular part of the speech that I posted can not be misinterpreted because of the detail he goes into describing the secret societies.

For those who think I do not know what the E O is about, my education on it is from google. I know enough to know the bankers were going to lose a very large fortune because they would no longer be able to loan money to the government with interest.

You are speaking to someone with a high school education btw. I guess you should keep that in mind. It does not make my logic insufficient.

I would like to know though - what is your take on who killed him and his brother and why did they do it. Do you think that E O was involved or not?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You seem to think we are debating at all. No that is what we are doing in the other thread. I am debating with someone else in this thread. You are just acting like a henchman (yes that is a joke).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You seem to think we are debating at all. No that is what we are doing in the other thread. I am debating with someone else in this thread. You are just acting like a henchman (yes that is a joke).

So you aren't taking me seriously at all. That's good to know, thanks for letting me know I'm wasting my time here. Hopefully, the rest of the members participating in this thread have better fortune in their endeavors to understand or refute the points you are attempting to make.

And now, I bid you adieu.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I intended no disrespect. I do take you seriously, because you are being serious. You are sidetracking the thread with a meaningless debate out worshiping Moloch. I was responding to another poster when I mentioned that.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This speech came about as a result of the Bay of Pigs fiasco. He makes it very clear from his first sentence what the speech was about.

For those who think I do not know what the E O is about, my education on it is from google.

Ummm....yeah....I wouldn't brag about that. Not everything on the Internet is true. No offense.

I would like to know though - what is your take on who killed him and his brother and why did they do it. Do you think that E O was involved or not?

The EO could have been involved, but the President and the Press speech has nothing to do with the EO or his death.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ok I understand your position better now. I mentioned my education on this being from google in recognition of my lack of knowledge. What I do know is pretty shocking though.

the thing is, it is very easy to tie it all in together. Throw the speech to the side for a minute... who would have wanted him dead for that EO? Bankers.... Who runs the majority of secret societies? From my limited knowledge, bankers....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Precisely. You are ignorant whereof you speak, so it would be wise to keep your mouth shut, your fingers still, and just read. This is an opportunity for you to learn from those who have actually experienced these things and can give you one-on-one Q&A so you aren't misinformed and making off-the-wall accusations.

ATS has far better teachers than Google. They'll give you the real deal. Time to learn instead of spreading ignorance, my friend. And with that, I'll leave you to it. Have a good night.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Who runs the majority of secret societies?

In Freemasonry our leaders are elected by the members that compose that level.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Seriously. If one were inclined to look at any of our conversations, they would see you misconstruing things. What you said implied all of them did, I quoted what you wrote in full. I did not take anything out of context.

You are on a campaign now and it is obvious. All anyone has to do is look at any of our conversations to see you are acting like a politician. I am not here for popularity.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Forgive me if that does not adequately answer the question considering the context of the discussion.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join