It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
This is not done intentionally to deceive, because there is no way to take those words out of context and make them something else.

Sure it is. If the words were not relevant or in context President Kennedy would not have included them in his speech in the first place. What youtube conspiratard has the right to modify his speech for any reason?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

The only times I have problem with logic is when an idiot drags me to their level and beats me with experience. A little bit like right now, now I come to think of it...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

This is not done intentionally to deceive, because there is no way to take those words out of context and make them something else.

Sure it is. If the words were not relevant or in context President Kennedy would not have included them in his speech in the first place. What youtube conspiratard has the right to modify his speech for any reason?

Okay, whatever. Don't respond. You should just say these words "I. Don't. Know." or you should answer the question. Who is he referring to when he says "secret societies" and "global monolithic conspiracy"?

Are you a good example of Masonry?
edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Are you dense? He responded as well as he could have, given your incoherent illogical arguments that twist upon themselves and writhe in a desperate attempt to resemble some form of valid rhetoric.

Maybe instead of picking his answers apart in a vain attempt to make him look stupid, you should try to be more clear and concise with your questions. Your efforts to sound clever and informed are just sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Okay, whatever. Don't respond. You should just say these words "I. Don't. Know." or you should answer the question. Who is he referring to when he says "secret societies" and "global monolithic conspiracy"?

He was obviously refering to the Soviets.

This becomes blindingly apparant when you read Rising Against's thread which Networkdude linked.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

WOW How many times did I say just come out and say it.

So the Soviets were a Global Monolithic Conspiracy and a secret society that controlled every aspect of every institution in the world including America?

yes he was also dealing with soviets so what.

GG no re.

edit; I invite everyone to go back a page and read this conversation. it is quite funny.

"blindingly apparent" are you trying to tell me something with that?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So the Soviets were a Global Monolithic Conspiracy and a secret society that controlled every aspect of every institution in the world including America?

The influence of the Soviets and their intelligence agencies where perceived as a very real, and quite often, legititmate threat to the United States. There we numerous incidents of Soviet spies infiltrating American agencies, the military and various levels of government.

"blindingly apparent" are you trying to tell me something with that?

Yes, that only people who choose not to see the facts will think he was speaking about anything else.

Additionally, if Kennedy was so opposed to 'secret socities' in the context you are implying why was he a member of one?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Additionally, if Kennedy was so opposed to 'secret socities' in the context you are implying why was he a member of one?

Was being the key word. He got killed remember. Right after passing that executive order and blowing the whistle.
He passed that executive order, made the speech, and got killed. Then they killed his brother too.

In fact, just about any person people will actually listen to who speaks up about this stuff gets killed.

IDK if he was talking about Masons, but he was definitely not talking about Communists in that part of the speech.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
AfterI, you should really look at our conversations. You are talking about yourself.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Was being the key word. He got killed remember.

And he was still a member to the day of his assassination. What is your point? Everyone 'was' every aspect of their life after they die. Silly word games do not make it an less factual that he was a member of such a group and remained one until his death.

Right after passing that executive order and blowing the whistle.
He passed that executive order, made the speech, and got killed.

You history is quite pathetically wrong.

Executive Order 11110 was issued on June 4th, 1963.

The President and the Press Speech was made on April 27th, 1961.

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd, 1963.

Notice something wrong with your timeline?

In fact, just about any person people will actually listen to who speaks up about this stuff gets killed.

So why is that dope Jim Marrs still alive? Or the idiots at Rense?

IDK if he was talking about Masons, but he was definitely not talking about Communists in that part of the speech.

Right. Because the Cold War, which he directly mentions in his speech, was with the local Moose Lodges.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Was being the key word. He got killed remember.

And he was still a member to the day of his assassination. What is your point? Everyone 'was' every aspect of their life after they die. Silly word games do not make it an less factual that he was a member of such a group and remained one until his death.

Right after passing that executive order and blowing the whistle.
He passed that executive order, made the speech, and got killed.

You history is quite pathetically wrong.

Executive Order 11110 was issued on June 4th, 1963.

The President and the Press Speech was made on April 27th, 1961.

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22nd, 1963.

Notice something wrong with your timeline?

So why is that dope Jim Marrs still alive? Or the idiots at Rense?

Right. Because the Cold War, which he directly mentions in his speech, was with the local Moose Lodges.

All we know for certain is that he was Roman Catholic until he died. Do you have evidence of this claim?

Yes I posted the events in the wrong sequence. I do not see the relevance there... Are you saying that Executive Order was not about to cost the secret societies a lot of money? Are you telling me that secret societies do not run the Federal Reserve that we are stuck with TO THIS DAY?

Who is Jim Mars and Rense? I honestly do not know. I have been considered out of the loop more than once when it comes to name recognition.

Ok so you are telling me that when he spoke about oaths and secrecy he was specifically referring to communist societies and excluding American?

You are telling me he did not do things that made a lot of American Freemasons extremely mad that would have cost them a fortune every year up to this day?

Next you are going to tell me it was white supremacists that killed him....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I might as well look at my own posts. The conversation you two are having really isn't teaching me anything. It's more of a "who can have the last word" battle. Not impressive, considering any idiot can get the last word and still not make a point.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No I am actually looking for this thing called truth. I do not know it, and do not pretend to. I only see what has been revealed to me.

I do have to wonder though, why are you riding his......

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Hello sigil23.

I have been on a quest of self-mastery from long ago with inspiration from early times of easier understanding and open-mindedness.

How does one find the portals of the past found, that have been hidden by many veils of fear, age and indifference today?

I have re-found the yearning but have lost the desire to pursue.

(Hoping the Mayans or other similar are right and looking forward to an end)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RueBakon

I take it you missed the part about worshiping the demon Moloch and calling it a "god", before proceeding to eat semen and spread it on walls as the necessary sacrifice of babies for anyone who worships that particular demon?

Well, if you want guidance from him go ahead I guess.... The Truth is hiding right in front of your face every Sunday.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I take it you missed the part about worshiping the demon Moloch and calling it a "god", before proceeding to eat semen and spread it on walls as the necessary sacrifice of babies for anyone who worships that particular demon?

And you think this reflects the views of Rosicrucians how, exactly?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well, if you want guidance from him go ahead I guess.... The Truth is hiding right in front of your face every Sunday.

Your path is admirable and you will find no argument with me and I seek none with you.

My question is not for you and my circumstance is unknown to you.

Keep fighting the good fight but please direct your effort away from me as your council is not needed at this time.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Read the thread...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

All we know for certain is that he was Roman Catholic until he died. Do you have evidence of this claim?

Absolutely:

In 1960, the Democrats nominated another Catholic as their candidate for president: John F. Kennedy, a member of Bunker Hill Council 62 in Charlestown, Mass., and a Fourth Degree Knight. Hart was by then the supreme knight of an organization that had grown so much in stature and influence that its 75th anniversary in 1957 had been marked by a cover story in Life magazine.

But Kennedy won, and when Luke Hart visited the White House, the president greeted him by saying, “Hello, Chief” — a moment that showed just how far upward the Knights had helped to redefine the boundaries of what it meant to be both a Catholic and a real, pure, genuine American.

Notice how Kennedy addressed the head of the Knights of Columbus. The Knights of Columbus to this day give out awards in his name. If you do not think he was a member until his death you need to post evidence to the contrary.

Yes I posted the events in the wrong sequence. I do not see the relevance there... Are you saying that Executive Order was not about to cost the secret societies a lot of money? Are you telling me that secret societies do not run the Federal Reserve that we are stuck with TO THIS DAY?

Explain in detail how that order would have costed secret socities money. Then explain in detail its impact on silver certificates vis a vis federal reserve notes. Then explain in detail what President Kennedy intended by that executive order.

Until you can properly articulate yourself without resorting to hysterical hyperbole and unsubstantiated rhetoric further discussion about that order is non-sequitor.

Who is Jim Mars and Rense? I honestly do not know. I have been considered out of the loop more than once when it comes to name recognition.

Sergey Brin and Larry Page invented this great search engine you may have heard of, try it.

Ok so you are telling me that when he spoke about oaths and secrecy he was specifically referring to communist societies and excluding American?

Did you even bother reading Rising Against's thread? It is quite clear he is refering to more secrecy from the press in the wake of the Bay of Pigs fiasco and the impact that Soviet Communism was making in the world.

You are telling me he did not do things that made a lot of American Freemasons extremely mad that would have cost them a fortune every year up to this day?

Huh? What did he do that cost Masons money and made them mad?

Next you are going to tell me it was white supremacists that killed him....

No, it was a disaffected little runt of a man.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Understood....I can not fathom why you are choosing the path that you are, there is no point of no return except choosing not to return... St. Paul (persecuted Christians for their beliefs), St. Augustine (who actually bought into a Satanic religion in his younger years) would be examples of this.

I will respect your free will and not comment more than to tell you that.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join