It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydreamin
Thanks for all in this thread.

My question is......What is the real meaning of the word 'Amen' when ending a prayer or intention?

All men. All beings. As in the Law of One. As in The One Infinite Creator. As in The One Infinite Intelligences.

As in All one.

Almost the only Total Truth in all of your teachings in all of religions. Can be condensed down to this One Word. This One World. Together not separate. No matter how you say it it is said.

Pick your meaning for they are All the Same. All one.

Also, does the obelisk have any mystical power to it? I have a 'feeling' that it helps to balance the energy in it's location by ridding the area of negative energy and maybe even help to keep natural disasters or bad weather away?

Before we get to the root of any question. Ask your self what the Law of One teaches. Oneness.

Do not ask if it has mystical power. Rather. Ask the obelisk is. I would say a building. A structure. I would say a tool. For it must have been build by some being correct.
What purpose does a tool play in reality, but a "thing" doing its part to push something else towards oneness. reach

And if not what is the significance of the obelisk and why places like the Vatican, City of London, and D.C. have one?

As for your question that isn't a question, the answer is within your own words. So yes. And there are Know coincidences. Most would have asked the same way for a reason. Because deep down they would already know the answer. You would be surprised what is at work behind the veil. Could it be Oneness.Could it be oneness.

Many thanks in advance Brother!

edit on 1-11-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

My question is......What is the real meaning of the word 'Amen' when ending a prayer or intention?

All men. All beings. As in the Law of One. As in The One Infinite Creator. As in The One Infinite Intelligences.

As in All one.

Almost the only Total Truth in all of your teachings in all of religions. Can be condensed down to this One Word. This One World. Together not separate. No matter how you say it it is said.

Also, does the obelisk have any mystical power to it? I have a 'feeling' that it helps to balance the energy in it's location by ridding the area of negative energy and maybe even help to keep natural disasters or bad weather away?

Before we get to the root of any question. Ask your self what the Law of One teaches. Oneness.

Do not ask if it has mystical power. Rather. Ask the obelisk is. I would say a building. A structure. I would say a tool. For it must have been build by some being correct.
What purpose does a tool play in reality, but a "thing" doing its part to push something else towards oneness. reach

And if not what is the significance of the obelisk and why places like the Vatican, City of London, and D.C. have one?

As for your question that isn't a question, the answer is within your own words. So yes. And there are Know coincidences. Most would have asked the same way for a reason. Because deep down they would already know the answer. You would be surprised what is at work behind the veil. Could it be Oneness.Could it be oneness.

Thanks for your thoughts. And since it appears you also just recently signed up it looks like we were supposed to exchange ideas/thoughts.

Unfortunately, now I am even more confused?

I have read about 3/4 of the Law of One and I also have read some channeled material from the Pleiades as well. Both resonate with me also.

Maybe someone or you can further explain?

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by sigil23

Ok I'm just going to ask you one question (if you pass I may ask more), what is the meaning of 72....if you are an initiate you will know, if you are not you wont.

edit on 1-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

1 x 72 = 72 = The names of God?

Just a guess
edit on 1-11-2012 by daydreamin because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by LUXUS

Oneness.

Nope....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by sigil23

Ok I'm just going to ask you one question (if you pass I may ask more), what is the meaning of 72....if you are an initiate you will know, if you are not you wont.

edit on 1-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

1 x 72 = 72 = The names of God?

Just a guess
edit on 1-11-2012 by daydreamin because: (no reason given)

reply to post by LUXUS

Oneness.

Nope....

An indirect indicator of the 6 pointed star (i.e. the Pentagon has 2 72 angles and all the angles within the pentagon shape, if connected with straight lines, form a 6 pointed star (often used in black magic)?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daydreamin

Certainly not, what also gives you th assumption that it is used in black magick?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

What made me think black magic? Oh maybe b/c I wasn't given cheat codes my entire life like the members of secret societies.

do you secret society members ever feel your sort of 'cheating' by passing along ancient secrets amongst each other while the rest of us are doing on our own? And what if you've all are the ones really being deceived?

All of your code talk and secrets are VERY human like in my opinion.

Just a question and don't worry I love you all!

Namaste!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

As in All one.

Thanks for your thoughts. And since it appears you also just recently signed up it looks like we were supposed to exchange ideas/thoughts.

Unfortunately, now I am even more confused?

I have read about 3/4 of the Law of One and I also have read some channeled material from the Pleiades as well. Both resonate with me also.

Maybe someone or you can further explain?

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

I am going to break the law of one and in the way, I did for my College dissertation. We sprung from The One Infinite Intelligence. He was one. The thought was the seed from which we sprang. Its many roots reaching out into the infinity. Many "Thoughts" reaching out to infinity. These thoughts, were given Instinctive Consciousness of their own.

Remember 1234321. And the Infinity sign because they play a major importance. Along with alpha and omega. The beginning of time and the end of.

To continue...

Theses "Thoughts", grew, as all thoughts do. They grew to the point of Intelligent Consciousness or Christ Consciousness as we call it here on earth in the Christian Religion. Have you ever heard of "WE should ALL aspire/ascend to be like Christ... And with that intelligence came the need for sharing this new found knowledge. So now the Thoughts materialized more thoughts. Or a group of thoughts those thoughts go through the process of the first, and you have us.

Know remember 1234321?
1 2 3 4 3 2 1
Oneness, thought, seed, tool, the accumulation of experience so far, tool, seed, thought, Oneness.

Oneness is of course oneness.

The oneness or being, thought seed and tool are the things that will take you on your way to Intelligent Consciousness.

Good vs evil 2 Do you want it good or do you want it evil.

Light vs love 3 The use of good vs. evil. For example Do you want your descendents to be so loved that they cannot want for themselves. Know you show them the light. (Even if it has to be done in not so nice manners)

4 Is the accumulation of the experience so far. Enlightenment.

3 Everyone gets bored so you must be taken apart opposite of how you were put together. You choose to pass onto the oneness. Give your knowledge or tool back to the creator. You shed your earthly shell, seed and return to thought and that thought goes back to your oneness or creator.

The more we create the more densities there ultimately are but during the existence of any one thought he goes through 6 "level" or trials which he must go too.

Everything existing such as you or me "God", (Yah-weh) can be explained with that process. A chair. A t.v. a frog. It is all about the experience and journey to light and love and perfection of that. For a chair isn't a chair until it meets its reason for being. Or "serves" its purpose.

May the One Infinite Creator be with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

The part I love the most is the ending......." For a chair isn't a chair until it meets its reason for being. Or "serves" its purpose. "

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Im sorry you do not understand. Good day sir. This is the last post I am going to respond to you. Lash me all you want. It will just be wasted bandwidth. As well as a waste of your time. I am here to answer questions, my part has been fulfilled even if yours has not.

You challenge, there for you are not ready. Good day to you sir.

This issue, over whether non-human animals have the same consciousness as human animals, has always been interesting to me. Ive even looked into Rosicrucianism and thought about joining in times past, as many, or even most of the things Ive read they believe, seem like a good match to what I believe. However we then get to the issue of non-human animals, and it seems the from the majority to the totality of these kinds of organizations believe that non-human is less than to human, which I cannot disagree with more. They always have their reasons, and their dogma to fall back onto when pressed for an explanation, but to me, thats all it comes down to in the end; dogma, and a strict adherence to it.

In that vein, these organizations are no different than mainstream religions.

I do not believe that it is the non-human animal itself that acts as the function to whether it has consciousness, soul, spirit, essence, etc. I think they all do. I think it is the human animal and its ability or lack there of to sense these things in other creatures that shapes the beliefs of these societies and organizations, of which then these beliefs are passed on and fed to those willing to accept them without questioning.

Now what you say here ringle, about: "You challenge, there for you are not ready", makes me very dubious of all other things that you have said, of which most of them I find fascinating, especially about Atlantis. I take an opposite philosophy to life and knowledge, summed up by the Buddha: "Believe nothing, not even from me, unless it agrees with your own logic and reason". Questioning is perfectly valid to me, and in fact absolutely necessary for a being to achieve independence and maturity, perhaps what we might call self-actualization. Believing with blind faith only creates a dependent; somewhat like an artificial being, created and programmed and unquestioning in their service to the ideals that have been given to them to uphold... a machine.

That is exactly what we need to get rid of in this world; unquestioning and blind faith. God does not wish for loyal slaves, it wishes for its children to think for themselves and add and contribute to creation, not just to be a gear in the machine, only doing that which is has been told to do by some external force acting upon it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that a God that has imbued us with sense, reason, and intelligent, has intended us to forgo their use". -Galileo.

And never challenging, never questioning, does not mean one is not ready; it means one is on their way to becoming a self-actualized being, free of or becoming free from illusionary dogmas, and ready or becoming ready to, for lack of a better term, 'ascend' to a grander state of being.

Question everything. No one can show you the way home... assist you perhaps, but ultimately the map and legend are inside of YOU, not in the letters/words of an external dogma that someone told you was true.
edit on 11/1/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn

Hah, white mage and black mage as the egyptian priests....

Great video, it does seem to be in line with whats being said on this thread. I dont necessarily agree with all of it... some things are contradicted by supposed facts, like the geological record of pole shifts. Pole shifts do happen, and have sped up in the recent geological past (last 30 million years), but not so much and predictably in neat 13ky intervals.

Other than that, sounds about right I guess
Leaves some questions... like when this next 3 days of darkness is going to be. Is it supposed to be on 12/21? Fantastic if it is... its about time that something cool happened down here

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I did not message you with my suspicions as I do not know the structure of this site very well. I do know this much, I am bound for Chapter 1. I had and have no point in even describing my mark. The particular grooming of mine has left me without many to speak with. Some company of a like mind is what I seek. Aside from this, have a good day, good night, and all the combined Gods Knowledge and Might.

Brian Brown

edit on 4-11-2012 by Enkitha2nd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ringlejames,

Your response put a smile on my face, Thank You very much. How may I pass along my email to you without blasting on the feed?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkitha2nd

As I am bound by the last chapter. As for messaging me just get to 20 posts here.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Because I am mail and Freemasonry is a Fraternity that gets to the gravity of the matter " G ", I suppose before enkitha2nd comes the " lord ".

Hope to hear from you soon. I am not interested in conversing for 20 posts.

Good day,
Bri.an

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Could anyone speak more on these three days of darkness, anything more in detail? My grandmother used to firmly believe in them before she passed away; she was catholic.
edit on 11/4/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is in response to Daydreamers irritation of Code talk.

To speak in Metaphores, Riddles, and Parables causes the recipient of my spoken words to use their mind. You just want others to endure hardships of obtaining, finding, knowing, and understanding what takes effort to gain without earning it? To endure all that is required in finding Truth developes a know how. It establishes respect, value, and loyalty. When you can accept all that is required in being a Seeker, it will become obvious to like minds that you are competent, and not a liability. You become an asset at this point. Code talking as you called it is to insue that YOU the student's mind will not remain stale and stagnant. You'll even be given the pieces of the puzzle out of order or only a portion of the pieces today and receive the missing piece or pieces later on in life through a Gifter provided to you by your assigned Capital. Don't forget Signs, Symbols, and Emblems. These 6 are the function of the sacred language of the universe.

Code talk is a service to you. If you were given the answers in plain talk it would defeat the learning process. Quit trying to cheat. Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi Sigil,

maybe you may help with that question or anyone else.

I found this statement at another website:

"There are two human civilizations on Earth. One that has space travel and one that does not." The ones that do, are part of a vast network going off-world and into Space called for simplicity's sake "the secret space program".

The first quote has been made by a certain Richard Alan Miller.

Now, I am ready to give many far out statements a chance. But having a whole second civilization on the planet that is space-travelling without being noticed by "regular" people sounds a little bit too much.

What do you think/know?

Peace

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello Sigil,
I would like to say thank you if nothing else for the link in your signature, as if my reading list isn't far enough behind! Great stuff in there, can't wait to dive in...

Question, I understand there are vast underground cities and cultures connected by tunnels and that Edward Bulwer-Lytton, a Rosicrucian, wrote "The Coming Race" based on truth.
If so, what part does this "Coming Race" play in the changes the world will be seeing very soon?

People are always so quick to say "ALIENS!" whenever a UFO or a non-human or known animal is encountered.
The media and TPTB have done a great job of making sure no-one would suspect an Earthly origin for seemingly otherworldly beings or crafts.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Could anyone speak more on these three days of darkness, anything more in detail? My grandmother used to firmly believe in them before she passed away; she was catholic.
edit on 11/4/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

No. Nobody should, but probably will.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkitha2nd
ringlejames,

Your response put a smile on my face, Thank You very much. How may I pass along my email to you without blasting on the feed?

On this site and of all sites I use the same to retain membership with the same. You can find find the same to be true on yahoo.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join