It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn
It would seem the source of these teachings IS Drunvalo, aka Bernard Perona. Here is a breakdown from another site on the guy: www.disclose.tv...

Some truth, mixed with some disinfo, like all the western charlatans. Theosophic "root" racism, anti-muslim, pieces of knowledge from third sources, etc...

The esoteric orders ALL originate in the Orient. The western sources have never had the true and complete knowledge because they are incapable of experiencing it. These orders are far from natural, instead perverting natural laws into their own "lucifer experiment" (just as politicians mean exactly opposite of what they're saying, so too with these groups).

Everyone associated with this guy drops "landmarks" on internet forums, all I can say is those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know. Just experience it, you can if you will it, no need for ritual magic initiation. It is our birthright as pieces of the whole.

Any "secret" is vanity of vanities, ego, and a material plane scam.

You'll probably now try to make a character assassination of me and completely sidestep my questions, and ignore the links to Mr. Perona by not commenting on them. My response in anticipation is "please address the original questions posed fully before trying to change the subject".

While there are no secrets, sowing seed on fallow ground is quite "un-illuminated", reeks of an agenda or social engineering, and it seems you are gradually introducing social divisiveness in the thread. You'll never find God without Unity.

I am sorry if I seem to have ignored you, but I CANNOT answer your question. I am sorry. It is not that I do not want to or that I cannot, but I literally cannot. If that makes sense. I may have abandoned the fold as to better teach others. But I do have family within the fold that may suffer upon my answering of some questions. Again I am sorry

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Originally posted by svmpua
I have been waiting for this answer since the last 12 hpours. I did not make fun of of you like some people did.Then why did you ignore me.I except you to answer it now.

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by sigil23

Sir,I would just like to know 1 thing.

As you know Islam is on a dramatical rise now.It is a great problem for the rest of the world.Please tell me how this how / when this radical Islam will come to end??Everyday many people are converted to Islam and killed.Please sir you have to answer this.

Waithing for your response.

Since he has not answered you I will.

As you know the power elite tend to oppress and enslave the people in this dimension. There is reason for it. Radical Islam is an instrument of the The ruling families as a way to instill fear in the hearts of millions world wide.

People who are not part of the fold, or illuminated so to speak, would not see the Eternal value of such actions.

What you have not been told, we, being the people of THIS earth, are oppressed for the reason of enlightenment.

This is the first time in all of the universe that this has happened to such a degree, not because the ruling elite want it to be this way, but because it has to be this way. It has to be this way because we had 13,000 years to obtain Christ Consciousness. Something that HAS ALWAYS taken a civilization 100,000 years to obtain. And in order to appreciate the light and love in the time we had, 13,000 years instead of 100,000 we had to experience the darkness to the point nobody in the history of the universe has experienced so that we could appreciate the love and the light in the time that we had.

One of the tools for the masses to obtain enlightenment is oppression tyranny and fear so that we may want to push through the oppression for a better life a more enlightened life. So that our will to push through the next dimension to a more enlightened life will not waver. Love is the key the light is way. Look for it in the coming months. For one to fully understand the light he must first be thrust into darkness. And for one to emerge from the darkness he must will it, but will it at the right time with a heart that cries for light and knowledge, not power.

Now for the last part of your question, when is it going to stop. We have risen to Christ Consciousness. But in order for the punishment of tearing the lower dimensions in the time of Atlantis to end the Cycle of The flower of life must complete for our ascension into the higher dimension to take place. That time is coming in the coming months. As the earth and its occupants consciousness rises into the next dimension there will be 2-4 days of darkness. This has been prophesied by all the cultures of the earth. Both past and present.

Look into your self brother, to find enlightenment not to your books of faith. But do not abandoned the pages of your faith completely for all words of all faiths hold truths. Truths that my people believe to be self evident regardless of the religion.

I hope that I have answered your questions and I hope that I have sparked your curiosity enough to look into my teachings. Teachings that have been passed down since the time of antiquity and before that.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

We start the process of ascension on the 21st of decmber 2012 and for three days we will wait to emerge in a more glorious world than any can even conceive.

Sigil. I would like you point of view on the question above that I answered to. I did my best however you seem to have much more teachings than I

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Thanks for the answer ringlejames, however as usual; answers seem to lead to more questions.

Good old Socrates.

In a post earlier in the thread I think it was mentioned that is the past it has taken mankind 100,000 years to reach Christ consciousness, and that this time we only had 13,000 years in which to achieve the same goal, which again I think it was mentioned that we had achieved.

I try to the best of my abilities to live a good life, with good intentions, trying to see both points of view in various situations, but try as I might, I'm not sure that I see Christ consciousness reflected in the world around me.

Are we talking about a majority, or a select few that have reached Christ consciousness?

Once in my lifetime I think I experienced the 'oneness'.
The inter-connectivity of all & pure bliss after meditating on a rock overlooking a beautiful valley, in the middle of bushland here is Australia.
But try as I might (and I have tried many, many times) I have never had that same experience again.

I guess it's always good to have a goal to aim for.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
reply to post by ringlejames

Thanks for the answer ringlejames, however as usual; answers seem to lead to more questions.

Good old Socrates.

In a post earlier in the thread I think it was mentioned that is the past it has taken mankind 100,000 years to reach Christ consciousness, and that this time we only had 13,000 years in which to achieve the same goal, which again I think it was mentioned that we had achieved.

I try to the best of my abilities to live a good life, with good intentions, trying to see both points of view in various situations, but try as I might, I'm not sure that I see Christ consciousness reflected in the world around me.

Are we talking about a majority, or a select few that have reached Christ consciousness?

Once in my lifetime I think I experienced the 'oneness'.
The inter-connectivity of all & pure bliss after meditating on a rock overlooking a beautiful valley, in the middle of bushland here is Australia.
But try as I might (and I have tried many, many times) I have never had that same experience again.

I guess it's always good to have a goal to aim for.

I think you are giving far too much credit to the notion of "christ consciousness." What is written is written well after the fact, so at best it is all a guess what the truth is. But should we figure that everything one needs to know is in the text, CC equals: don't be a jerk. That level isn't too wildly evolved, at least from the way it was expressed in the lone text - surely it was altered an awful lot. Which creates the problem the whole "son of god" stuff is others speaking on behalf of a text that was written by someone about another well after the facts. The point being, CC is more mythology then fact, and, at best, only takes into account one layer of the expression of consciousness - the body is which is temporary.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Can you add FREEMASON to the title too ? ask the mods (golf claps)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I think you are giving far too much credit to the notion of "christ consciousness." What is written is written well after the fact, so at best it is all a guess what the truth is. But should we figure that everything one needs to know is in the text, CC equals: don't be a jerk. That level isn't too wildly evolved, at least from the way it was expressed in the lone text - surely it was altered an awful lot. Which creates the problem the whole "son of god" stuff is others speaking on behalf of a text that was written by someone about another well after the facts. The point being, CC is more mythology then fact, and, at best, only takes into account one layer of the expression of consciousness - the body is which is temporary.

Christ Consciousness is neither a religion nor a mythology. It is a way of thinking. A way of transending social and religious manifestations. Hence one can be a buddist and have a new age consciousness. Or one can be Tibetan, Christian, Cathlioc, Islamic, so on and so forth for all the religions of all the worlds in all of the universe and still have a new age consciousness. It is a oneness with everything and everyone regardless of religious beliefs or background. Christ Consciousness is like a seed a seed you send out to the whole world. One group of people on one side of the earth can influence the people of another. And again very hard to explain one must experience it.

Your interpretation of it, although I see it far from an interpretation, more like the ramblings of a grumpy old man without love, is completely wrong in every aspect of the horizon of what CC is all about.

I send you my love and if you want to know you need ask not attack or provoke because you do not understand. MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU MAY GOD BE WITH YOU MAY THOTH BE WITH YOU MAY THE ONE INFINITE INTELLIGENCE WHERE ALL GODS SPRING FROM BE WITH YOU. Which is consciousness.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Halloween is one of my holidays, in my family. So, in keeping with the spirit, here is a fun text for this day:

www.scribd.com...

THE INITIATION RITUAL OF THE FIERCE GURU From the Treasury of Consciousness of the Heavenly Dharma, and among the profound Teachings of the Whisper Succession, this is the Initiation of the Fierce Guru, the most secret of the secret, the Four Inner Teachings condensed in one initiation ritual.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn
It would seem the source of these teachings IS Drunvalo, aka Bernard Perona. Here is a breakdown from another site on the guy: www.disclose.tv...

Some truth, mixed with some disinfo, like all the western charlatans. Theosophic "root" racism, anti-muslim, pieces of knowledge from third sources, etc...

The esoteric orders ALL originate in the Orient. The western sources have never had the true and complete knowledge because they are incapable of experiencing it. These orders are far from natural, instead perverting natural laws into their own "lucifer experiment" (just as politicians mean exactly opposite of what they're saying, so too with these groups).

Everyone associated with this guy drops "landmarks" on internet forums, all I can say is those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know. Just experience it, you can if you will it, no need for ritual magic initiation. It is our birthright as pieces of the whole.

Any "secret" is vanity of vanities, ego, and a material plane scam.

You'll probably now try to make a character assassination of me and completely sidestep my questions, and ignore the links to Mr. Perona by not commenting on them. My response in anticipation is "please address the original questions posed fully before trying to change the subject".

While there are no secrets, sowing seed on fallow ground is quite "un-illuminated", reeks of an agenda or social engineering, and it seems you are gradually introducing social divisiveness in the thread. You'll never find God without Unity.

exactly right everything you said

i'll say it again..your secret societies are worthless unless they truly illuminate man, share knowledge, lift up the human experience, etc.
any time groups of people get together..truth is WARPED into dogma and is used for control. Very few people have the generative spirit and command to keep things OPEN..and yet based on real truth

lots of these people think they are better people if they are part of some fraternal group that is hiding things from others. HOGWASH

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Have you ever read the The RA "Channelings".

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkitha2nd
I have in my pocket a Silver in color Mark Coin. One side has a five point Crown. The other side has what you may think to be a Royal Coat of Arms. The shield is divided into 4 parts, and has a mini shield placed in the center of the 4 corners. On top of the shield is another Crown with the letters between the two center points ( V ) and ( B ). Now in the upper Left Hand corner when looking at it is a symbol for a " Temple ". Diagonally in the Right Hand lower corner is another view of a symbol depicting a " Temple ", each temple emblem are different in appearance and look to be of different angles, with the upper corner being in one dimension, while the lower corner is somewhat between one and two dimensions. Now both the other two corners both have a Lion on it's hind legs standing and both are facing left. The mini center shield has 3 arrow type looking symbols, two arrows on top of the 3rd centered below the two on top.

By all means, I do in fact know who I am, what I am, and why I am.

My question is..." Who can tell me what Royal Bloodline I come from and what my Station and Title are?

edit on 30-10-2012 by Enkitha2nd because: (no reason given)

Wow, your tone sure has changed. Back to your duties of applying the negative influence that has to be thrust upon us.

To answer your question brother.

The Crown makes me laugh at its double meaning.

The Crest, life here is a battle isn't it brother.

Have you been to your metaphysical home in a while brother, must be really hot there. Your Bloodline is of Venusian Bloodline, hence the VB.

The Coin is a Symbol of earth, and the two temples are the poles of earth, north and south, hence its diagnal natural when the coin is looked at properly, or straight. Which are entrances to your home here on earth. But here is nether there nor here. And the lions, symbolize the "Lucifer Consciousness", that all earthly souls must pass through and will pass through. The arrows, I am at a loss. It has been a while brother. I think I have an idea of what I remember but I could be wrong.

So, your Bloodline, is of the Venusian Bloodline, and your Station is regional. Although you yourself have ties to the natural bloodline here on earth by contact alone so in a way you are also International. And with your "off-world origins you have ties into the Galactic Station, although you have not been there for a while. Your Title, is of your specialty in the six teachings, which is Spirituality, So Title= Spiritual Advisor.

I await you response. Not that I need it.

Nice to hear from you HH.

And do you understand my deception of the truths within this thread. I hope it does not offend you, more hope that you got a good chuckle out of it.

edit on 1-11-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

What was the true purpose of the great Giza Pyramid?

Where was Atlantis located?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

The true purpose of the great pyramid has "connections" with all Buildings within the Artificial "Christ Consciousness" grid. So the purpose is enlightenment. Think of it like a jump start for the "Collective Group Complex" to propel us into light and love.

The location of Atlantis is the location of the Bermuda Triangle. The Bermuda Triangle, is really an Artificial Muraqaba, hence the disappearance of people aircraft and ships that occur within it boundaries.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkitha2nd
I have in my pocket a Silver in color Mark Coin. One side has a five point Crown. The other side has what you may think to be a Royal Coat of Arms. The shield is divided into 4 parts, and has a mini shield placed in the center of the 4 corners. On top of the shield is another Crown with the letters between the two center points ( V ) and ( B ). Now in the upper Left Hand corner when looking at it is a symbol for a " Temple ". Diagonally in the Right Hand lower corner is another view of a symbol depicting a " Temple ", each temple emblem are different in appearance and look to be of different angles, with the upper corner being in one dimension, while the lower corner is somewhat between one and two dimensions. Now both the other two corners both have a Lion on it's hind legs standing and both are facing left. The mini center shield has 3 arrow type looking symbols, two arrows on top of the 3rd centered below the two on top.

By all means, I do in fact know who I am, what I am, and why I am.

My question is..." Who can tell me what Royal Bloodline I come from and what my Station and Title are?

edit on 30-10-2012 by Enkitha2nd because: (no reason given)

And to add the arrows symbolize peace. The overall goal. Peace love and light.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
very interesting thread. thanks for sharing this info. dont let the order takers get to you..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Ok I'm just going to ask you one question (if you pass I may ask more), what is the meaning of 72....if you are an initiate you will know, if you are not you wont.

edit on 1-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by sigil23

Ok I'm just going to ask you one question (if you pass I may ask more), what is the meaning of 72....if you are an initiate you will know, if you are not you wont.

edit on 1-11-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

1 x 72 = 72 = The names of God?

Just a guess
edit on 1-11-2012 by daydreamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for all in this thread.

My question is......What is the real meaning of the word 'Amen' when ending a prayer or intention?

Also, does the obelisk have any mystical power to it? I have a 'feeling' that it helps to balance the energy in it's location by ridding the area of negative energy and maybe even help to keep natural disasters or bad weather away?

And if not what is the significance of the obelisk and why places like the Vatican, City of London, and D.C. have one?

Many thanks in advance Brother!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oneness.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join