It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Wow. You are bright as a star, already! You just described the missions and goals of the Rosicrucians in a few short sentences. Neat.

I could write a whole thread and give it to you to edit, you seem so sharp of wit. I'm not kidding. When I came to my dad with the same questions that you just asked of my experience; was the day we started speaking of the twinkle in the left eye and the egyptian nature of the Rosicrucian Mystery School(s).

I will have to u2u you a lesson plan later, because I am literally in the process of reforming my order after a 12+ year retirement prior to my 30th birthday and the unknown singularity that is quickly approaching from the west.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I had an event happen to me a year ago and with your experience in an organization you are in I would like some knowledge of what had happened to me. I am not asking you to divulge any secrets.

So this all happened I say a little more than a year ago. What happened at first was this. My body specifically my arms and hands kept moving without my discretion. Now at first i thought this was the onset of some devastating medical condition but it quickly became apparent that it was not. My hands and arms were out of my control and they were making symbols or trying to convey some type of message. i just guessed and assumed correctly that they were some type of masonic rite or ceremonial thing. Well after days of this going on nonstop I finally had enough. it calumniated with my girlfriends arm moving up into the arm while she was sleeping to my direction. I became frightened and preformed the grip of the master mason something i had learned as a teenager by likeminded conspiracy oriented friends. Well after i preformed the handshake my experiences with my body stopped and I finally was able to go to sleep.

Well the next morning my girlfriend had planned to go the beach and we did so. As we arrived at the parking lot she parked in a parking space that said 33. i thought nothing of it and laughed and couldn't believe my luck. well things changed when we finally arrived at the beach. i took off my sandals and decided to get comfy and we when i did i washed away most of the sand however very small section remained. it was the number 33 with skull and cross bones something later i had to look up and found out was represented in freemasonry.

I've found this event life altering and frightening and worst off i haven't managed to find any answers. i swear this happened to me and i didn't hallucinate it or am lying. this event means a lot to me because it completely changed my life. I am not mason and am nervous of even talking to anyone about this. Please if you could tell me anything you can without going to far that would mean so much.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23

Wow. You are bright as a star, already! You just described the missions and goals of the Rosicrucians in a few short sentences. Neat.

I could write a whole thread and give it to you to edit, you seem so sharp of wit. I'm not kidding. When I came to my dad with the same questions that you just asked of my experience; was the day we started speaking of the twinkle in the left eye and the egyptian nature of the Rosicrucian Mystery School(s).

I will have to u2u you a lesson plan later, because I am literally in the process of reforming my order after a 12+ year retirement prior to my 30th birthday and the unknown singularity that is quickly approaching from the west.

I look forward to your U2U, at the moment I feel like I have a glass that is continuously filling to the point of overflowing, and don't have the ability to drink fast enough to prevent it from overflowing.

I tried to send you a private message yesterday, but as I don't yet have my 20 posts was unable to do so (LONG time lurker). As I have questions that relate to my past, (re: My grandfather 33rd degree Mason, with social ties to the royal family). and a couple of other things I would rather discuss in U2U.

edit on 30-10-2012 by creatives because: bad spelling again. grrr

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thank you sigil23 I will take your words and seek for my path. I must understand if not try.]

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer
reply to post by crankyoldman

Agreed.
At the moment I'm missing the substance/aim of this thread?

It's like opening a library and gluing all the books to the shelf

The interesting thing to me is the lack of shame. The poster claims to be a part of certain secret groups that, according to many, many noted researchers have done INEXPLICABLE things to the human population either by explicit design or simply selfish/group actions. Yet the OP seems to suggest the experience is more chess club then global domination through disease, killing, mind control, secret handshakes and secret dealings with truly awful off world beings. I'm lost at the disconnect. Even then, the responses are more akin to drug addict then person. As for "can't explain through words" I call bs, metaphors, similes, examples, illustrative stories, pictures, questions are the tools of the enlightened, not "oh I wish I could explain, but our secret society never explained anything to us either."

I call hoax and not a very good one either.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

I'll u2u a reading list to you.

unnecessary second line for decorum's sake blazay blah...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ask me what current and lineages I follow, and I will freely tell you, dear ser.

You miss the point entirely in your judgement of Illuminism. We merely Illuminate the teachings when we see, fit. We are not the sacktappers who are misusing the grade work and using it diabolically. Wrong Illuminated ones, bro. This is not a post-Thanateros reformation sect.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: to clarify and portray inner order point of view

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Nice to see you back in the mix, sigil

Could you suggest some reading material as a good starting off point? I know you have mentioned some ones in the past, but say you could recommend one thing to read, which book/text would it be?

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I again have tried to reply to your U2U, but alas, the site tells me that I can't yet.
Luckily this time I saved a copy of the message I wanted to send to you, so will try and get my post count up to 20 today so that I can send you said message.

I'm feeling a bit like Pavlovs dogs at the moment, I'll just keep jumping through these hoops until my post count is the prescribed 20.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23

Ask me what current and lineages I follow, and I will freely tell you, dear ser.

You miss the point entirely in your judgement of Illuminism. We merely Illuminate the teachings when we see, fit. We are not the sacktappers who are misusing the grade work and using it diabolically. Wrong Illuminated ones, bro. This is not a post-Thanateros reformation sect.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: to clarify and portray inner order point of view

While your reply is unclear to me, I'll just stand corrected. I misunderstood your OP, where you mentioned the Illuminati, and the Rosicrucians, which, around these parts, have only one meaning, and only one supreme leader, with only one intended purpose - to enslave humanity for the return of their masters. This of course is funny to me as upon the return, they - the sellouts, will be the first to die as they proved they will sellout and cannot be trusted. If there are other factions using the same names, that are not secret, and have no agenda, and are not hiding, then I do not know of them as of yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redreemer

The glass bead game by Der Herr Hermann Hesse. It will stretch the mind, for sure. Or the cosmic trigger series by Der Herr Robert Anton Wilson. Better yet, The sword of truth series by terry goodkind.

FOr operative alchemy, instead of just suggestive imagery, I recommend The Open Entrance to the Palace of the King. Or the CLoud Upon the Sanctuary.

For ritual content or initiation, look to the Fierce Guru Practice Buddhism Texts aka ' the esoteric teachings of the tibetian tantra' edited by, CS Muse.

For philosophy, look to the problems of philosophy by Bertrand Russell, or the Esoteric Diamond Cutter Sutras from Buddhism. The tao Teh ching is rich with imagery, as well as alchemy.

The library in my signature is most of what I have, but not all.
edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: to add a few more

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn
reply to post by ringlejames

It's a pretty comprehensive video. It goes on about the lucifer experiment, the empty chakras of Atlantis, Merkaba, etc...

It's not giving the techniques for advanced energy work, but then again I wouldn't recommend anyone begin such work with a youtube vid anyway.

A question about the Tat brotherhood. Does the verifiable chain of transmission begin with say a Templar or other Western esoteric tradition brother?

The verifiable chain of "transmission" can be followed all the way back to time of Atlantis. Information that were preserved by Thoth and what you call the necals after the sinking of Atlantis.

If going back to the time of the Essene or further is there a name given for the founder of the chain of transmission, and from where does the founder originate (you don't have to give it, just a yes or no).

The founders of the Tat Brotherhood and in essense although not materially The Essene Brotherhood are of Thoth and his Son TAT.

I ask because just like the "Rosicrucian" name is used by various unrelated organizations, the same could be for an organization founded by Tehuty's son.

Why ask a question you KNOW answer to? Confirmation?

Thanks
edit on 30-10-2012 by twtankhamwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

I asked some questions regarding the lineage of your tradition.

You'd be interested to know there are real glass bead games in existence, and games played.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yeah, confirmation. So, to be clear, your tradition does not have a Drunvalo Melchizadek as a link in the chain of transmission?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua

Hmm.You sound a lot like Hidden Hand.

OK. Here are a few questions.I want your opinion:-

1)Illuminati is not our enemy . New world order(NWO) is not our enemy But its the Old world order(OWO) which is our enemy .What are your thoughts about this?

2)Will Islam really end or will it wipe us all out.Mny people are killed in the name of jihad?
(ref:-www.thereligionofpeace.com)
edit on 30-10-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

The Illuminati are your servants into enlightenment. Should we not ascend to the next dimension it will seem as if they are our enemy. But if we do ascend could you really say they are our enemy for giving us the key to Christ like powers and Eternal life. The old world order, I guess some might would be the Martian order of Atlantis was not planned and was unstructured Chaos with no "plan". While what you call the New world order does.

Islam will only end if you choose it to end. When you ascend into the forth you can decide to stay and swim in enlightenment or you can decide to go back to the third and help those who ascended from the second ascend to the forth.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
Who would you rather your sons or daughters grow up to be.

Someone who grew up with everything and had not to ask for nothing. Then thrown into a chaotic world without choice.

Someone who had gone through much can fend for themselves then thrown into a chaotic world.

Or a dog void of intelligent consciousness. Thrown into a chaotic world.

Would you not do everything you could for the betterment of your people.

Would your chose for you descendents to grow up with everything and ask for nothing when Chaos does unfold.

Or would you rather you descendents have walked though hell given the knowledge to come out smelling like roses.

Or a dog void of consciousness never advancing.

After that you must ask yourself if we are serving the elite or is the elite serving us. And for there serving us to push us for a better tomorrow came the ascension into the 4th dimension an earth un like the earth of today.... Need I say more.

And I see you understand some of our teachings. Not many would
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

Thank you ringlejames, I appreciate your answer. Sigil, I would also greatly appreciate your response as well.

It is a decision every being must make on their own as an individuated personality manifestation, a distortion of the One that is our universe. We must act on our own personal beliefs in order to learn more of that same One. In reality we all are One serving One. The decisions matter not, it is the act of free will which is of import. Thank you

I have another question or two for you and sigil23.
I have seemingly ancient memories of myself in a past life on Earth running through a south American jungle, hunting with a spear or bow and arrow perhaps. I experience an incredible sensation and surge of energy whenever I have those thoughts and remember. How can I harness this energy and connect deeper into these memories and energies? Can I literally radiate positive energy towards other beings by channeling this energy?

Thanks again sigil23 for creating this thread and ringlejames s well for sharing their perspective with me/we.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hi ringlejames,

I'm still looking for an answer to the question regarding 'Christ consciousness'.
If it is within your powers, & or if you aren't breaking any vow's, can to tell us the main features that 'define' Christ consciousness? and on what we should meditate if we are seeking the truth?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It would seem the source of these teachings IS Drunvalo, aka Bernard Perona. Here is a breakdown from another site on the guy: www.disclose.tv...

Some truth, mixed with some disinfo, like all the western charlatans. Theosophic "root" racism, anti-muslim, pieces of knowledge from third sources, etc...

The esoteric orders ALL originate in the Orient. The western sources have never had the true and complete knowledge because they are incapable of experiencing it. These orders are far from natural, instead perverting natural laws into their own "lucifer experiment" (just as politicians mean exactly opposite of what they're saying, so too with these groups).

Everyone associated with this guy drops "landmarks" on internet forums, all I can say is those who know don't speak, and those who speak don't know. Just experience it, you can if you will it, no need for ritual magic initiation. It is our birthright as pieces of the whole.

Any "secret" is vanity of vanities, ego, and a material plane scam.

You'll probably now try to make a character assassination of me and completely sidestep my questions, and ignore the links to Mr. Perona by not commenting on them. My response in anticipation is "please address the original questions posed fully before trying to change the subject".

While there are no secrets, sowing seed on fallow ground is quite "un-illuminated", reeks of an agenda or social engineering, and it seems you are gradually introducing social divisiveness in the thread. You'll never find God without Unity.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Awesome. The point illustrated in the beginning, the method of combining similar datum and the applying the wisdom of Thoth to the product of this is at the center of my heart of hearts when it comes to the actual method of understanding understanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Christ Consciousness can not really be explained but experienced. A good example would think of everyone in the world and what they want at the very basis of human emotion and personality as a whole. Love, light peace and happiness. Which is explained in almost all the religions in all of the universe. Which is why our fathers do not limit themselves to one religion but more like ONE Philosophy.

I do hope that I have answered your questions to your understanding. As I have previously mentioned one cannot explain ONENESS. He must experience it.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join