It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Originally posted by redreemer

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by ringlejames

I play your game, but you don't want to play mine? Doesn't seem very objectionable, so I don't really see room for enlightenment here.

Nailed it. This thread is seeming less and less like a discussion amongst equals, which is sad because many people came here to discuss and I feel they are being beaten down. Just my honest opinion at the moment.

He has not played my game. My game was for him to ask and me to answer. Not have him interigate me. I have even answered questions that I was not supposed to. To ease his mind. What a mistake that was.

What are you taking about?

I didn't interrogate you, I even clearly stated, after every post, that I was honest and sincere with my questions. Oh, and if you are not allowed to answer certain questions, then why make the offer? Seems like your religion (or whatever it is) is rather restrictive, that is usually the case when it is threatened.

Oh, and you only need to "ease" ones mind if they are scared, worried, or anxious. I was none of these.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Your words have no meaning to me anymore. You want to attack and provoke something I chose not to participate in. I wish you well and good day.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Okay Ringle, It's taken me a while but I think I understand where you are coming from.

Do you? If so, please relate to me what his intent is, at least according to your belief.

Oh, and once again. I am sincerely curious.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This video is basically a breakdown of what the OP is talking about. These teachings are associated with Drunvalo Melchizadek, who's authenticity has been called into question. Interesting theories though I don't quite agree with it all myself. In the end though any meaning anything has is the meaning you give it.

The left eye is the eye of power, it can drain or give energy. Anyone with some development of chi gung can do this. No secret. All the keys to this science is plainly explained in the Tao Te Ching, a little more mysteriously in the Emerald tablet.

This knowledge truly is of Tehuty, although I can't vouch for any of the organizations the various posters have referenced. It is born in the Orient, the West has received a measure of this knowledge (and look what they've done- analogous to the "martians"), so any Western source claiming to have all the key's is at best a secondary source. Keep that in mind. The original keepers of this wisdom are in Africa and Asia.

As far as attacking anyone's religion, that only shows the ignorance of the attacker fearing what they don't understand. The various Abrahamic faiths of Judaism Christianity and Islam have important information for those with EYES to see.

If it isn't Unity, if it isn't Love, it isn't authentic.
edit on 30-10-2012 by twtankhamwn because: vid embed

edit on 30-10-2012 by twtankhamwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why? I didn't attack anyone(seriously show me where I insulted you) , and I'm sorry if you think I was trying to provoke you. However, I was just sincerely trying to figure out why you had a belief in Molech and why you practiced this ritual.

Oh, and I thought you were done talking to me?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by twtankhamwn

Um, neither the embed or the link are working for me.

Thanks for posting though, sounds interesting.

I will check it out tomorrow, since Ringlejames isnt speaking with me anymore.

Edit: Working now, thanks.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by twtankhamwn

This video is basically a breakdown of what the OP is talking about. These teachings are associated with Drunvalo Melchizadek, who's authenticity has been called into question. Interesting theories though I don't quite agree with it all myself. In the end though any meaning anything has is the meaning you give it.

The left eye is the eye of power, it can drain or give energy. Anyone with some development of chi gung can do this. No secret. All the keys to this science is plainly explained in the Tao Te Ching, a little more mysteriously in the Emerald tablet.

This knowledge truly is of Tehuty, although I can't vouch for any of the organizations the various posters have referenced. It is born in the Orient, the West has received a measure of this knowledge (and look what they've done- analogous to the "martians"), so any Western source claiming to have all the key's is at best a secondary source. Keep that in mind. The original keepers of this wisdom are in Africa and Asia.

As far as attacking anyone's religion, that only shows the ignorance of the attacker fearing what they don't understand. The various Abrahamic faiths of Judaism Christianity and Islam have important information for those with EYES to see.

If it isn't Unity, if it isn't Love, it isn't authentic.
edit on 30-10-2012 by twtankhamwn because: vid embed

No, what I speak of are the sumerian tablets and The emerald tablets thoth. Both teachings of the Tat Brother hood and the graduates of Tat, the essene brotherhood. The teachings of the templar knights and of the illuminati and of the free masons. I am more practice in the teachings of The tat and essene brotherhood. Although I am not essene.

If this guys put it all out there in that 1 hour movie which I highly doubt he talks about how the ruling families rule and what their goal is or about the different dimension or how to access them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Okay Ringle, It's taken me a while but I think I understand where you are coming from.

Do you? If so, please relate to me what his intent is, at least according to your belief.

Oh, and once again. I am sincerely curious.

I know you are not trying to be difficult, it has been clear as day all along. That is why I shared my opinion earlier: That we are all curious and yearn for the truth, there is no need for 'levels' or 'superiority'.

I also agree with what twtankhamwn said above: If the message is not carried in 'true' love, it will never have the power to 'stick', and therefore result in the liberation we seek.

For that reason I don't really want to try and formulate what I feel Ringle is getting at because I personally don't feel like it is a clear cut path to the truth. At this stage in my like, I need a bulldozer approach, not a labyrinth. Although, maybe while we have all engaged in this thread, our inner truths have been stirred?

I don't think I can U2U yet because of my post count, but if you send me one I'd be keen to discuss our opinions on the matter with you some more?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's a pretty comprehensive video. It goes on about the lucifer experiment, the empty chakras of Atlantis, Merkaba, etc...

It's not giving the techniques for advanced energy work, but then again I wouldn't recommend anyone begin such work with a youtube vid anyway.

A question about the Tat brotherhood. Does the verifiable chain of transmission begin with say a Templar or other Western esoteric tradition brother? If going back to the time of the Essene or further is there a name given for the founder of the chain of transmission, and from where does the founder originate (you don't have to give it, just a yes or no). I ask because just like the "Rosicrucian" name is used by various unrelated organizations, the same could be for an organization founded by Tehuty's son. Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sigil is not a true Rosicrucian. Neither is he a real Mason. Don't feed into his lies. He knows nothing other than what he might find on google.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

The only reason these things "can't be divulged" is they can't be explained, only experienced.

"The name that can be named is not the real name". No need for fancy handshakes, just chi gung, prana yoga, pneuma, rwh.

Just wondering if this tradition is wholly derived from Melchizadek or Melchizadek appropriated some of it for his own purposes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Originally posted by svmpua
I have been waiting for this answer since the last 12 hpours. I did not make fun of of you like some people did.Then why did you ignore me.I except you to answer it now.

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by sigil23

Sir,I would just like to know 1 thing.

As you know Islam is on a dramatical rise now.It is a great problem for the rest of the world.Please tell me how this how / when this radical Islam will come to end??Everyday many people are converted to Islam and killed.Please sir you have to answer this.

Waithing for your response.

Since he has not answered you I will.

As you know the power elite tend to oppress and enslave the people in this dimension. There is reason for it. Radical Islam is an instrument of the The ruling families as a way to instill fear in the hearts of millions world wide.

People who are not part of the fold, or illuminated so to speak, would not see the Eternal value of such actions.

What you have not been told, we, being the people of THIS earth, are oppressed for the reason of enlightenment.

This is the first time in all of the universe that this has happened to such a degree, not because the ruling elite want it to be this way, but because it has to be this way. It has to be this way because we had 13,000 years to obtain Christ Consciousness. Something that HAS ALWAYS taken a civilization 100,000 years to obtain. And in order to appreciate the light and love in the time we had, 13,000 years instead of 100,000 we had to experience the darkness to the point nobody in the history of the universe has experienced so that we could appreciate the love and the light in the time that we had.

One of the tools for the masses to obtain enlightenment is oppression tyranny and fear so that we may want to push through the oppression for a better life a more enlightened life. So that our will to push through the next dimension to a more enlightened life will not waver. Love is the key the light is way. Look for it in the coming months. For one to fully understand the light he must first be thrust into darkness. And for one to emerge from the darkness he must will it, but will it at the right time with a heart that cries for light and knowledge, not power.

Now for the last part of your question, when is it going to stop. We have risen to Christ Consciousness. But in order for the punishment of tearing the lower dimensions in the time of Atlantis to end the Cycle of The flower of life must complete for our ascension into the higher dimension to take place. That time is coming in the coming months. As the earth and its occupants consciousness rises into the next dimension there will be 2-4 days of darkness. This has been prophesied by all the cultures of the earth. Both past and present.

Look into your self brother, to find enlightenment not to your books of faith. But do not abandoned the pages of your faith completely for all words of all faiths hold truths. Truths that my people believe to be self evident regardless of the religion.

I hope that I have answered your questions and I hope that I have sparked your curiosity enough to look into my teachings. Teachings that have been passed down since the time of antiquity and before that.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

We start the process of ascension on the 21st of decmber 2012 and for three days we will wait to emerge in a more glorious world than any can even conceive.

Hmm.You sound a lot like Hidden Hand.

OK. Here are a few questions.I want your opinion:-

1)Illuminati is not our enemy . New world order(NWO) is not our enemy But its the Old world order(OWO) which is our enemy .What are your thoughts about this?

2)Will Islam really end or will it wipe us all out.Mny people are killed in the name of jihad?
(ref:-www.thereligionofpeace.com)
edit on 30-10-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OH and yea .Where on earth is "sigil123".
its his thread and he is missing

edit on 30-10-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
we are all seekers here

but what we want is as pure of the truth as we can attain here...such as natural law. we want to remove perception

mankind is full of stories, legends, bloodlines, secret knowledge, etc

most of the time its used to control fellow men ...the few controlling the many

so what's the point? if you are not truly enlightening mankind and bringing about positive change and questions, you are not in the illuminati or templars or any other organization

who needs another thread where people argue over their version of truth or perception

my guess is all of you really know nothing in the end and are like me...excited to search and learn for more, trying to decipher patterns of logic and rhetoric, etc

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What is a heirophant and what is a heliophant?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
K. I'm back. I am going to take it down a few notches for you all today. I will bactrack and answer questions later tonight. What mystery or magickal practice would you all like to discuss? Let's make this more like the real school of thought I live in.

Let us use Der Herr, Hermann Hesse's "Das Glasperlenspiel or Glass Bead Game" as a template of sorts or point of reference. Yesterday was me lurking about with highly occluded brew-haha on my mind and I did get a few takers of tokens.

Today it is up to the consensus, within reason of the board to determine where we go today. Now it is up to your Light, collectively.

The groups are mostly self study after the first day that I come out of the broom closet, anyway. So... Hail Eris, Noon Blue Apples, IAO ZOS KIA, etc etc

I hereby announce, to whom it may concern, that the Knights Templar and the RR et AC do hereby invite you to all become Seekers of the San Graal. The way will from hencheforth be lofted by none other than the hermit.

Lead the Way, ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

why don't you just hold a teaching lesson here...lay our the basic truths and natural laws as you understand them in your bloodline

anyone posting here has already been called by the graal

then take questions later

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Hi. I'm right here. I'm not one of those one night stand guys when it comes to a thread. Another useless fact: I used to operate under the moniker 'nakedraven' or just 'raven'; back in the late 90's in WPB, FL.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Alright. Do any of you read Tarocchi or Tarot? It is a great fount of symbolism, especially the suit of Hearts, which I prefer to use as Cups/Chalices/Grails in a Tarot deck.

My main texts I learn and teach from/with are The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosencreutz, and The Glass Bead Game and Demian by Der Herr Hermann Hesse.

My main sagely books are the Tao Te Ching and the Hua Neh Ching.

I am possessed of the Second Sight and I am an active Italian 'venus tradition' wicce/dreamweaver, as well as a user of the Elder and younger Futhork and stacked runes.
edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: to clarify

edit on 30/10/12 by sigil23 because: lol forgot the elder Futhork runes

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Good morning sigil23,
I asked a question of 'ringlejames', but I think he headed off to bed before I could get an answer, maybe you can help.

My main question would be what in or from your teachings are the main features that identify 'Christ Consciousness'?

My other question would be, what if anything can you tell us about the true nature of geometry and how it affects light?

And lastly again what if anything can tell us about Venus and it's history.
edit on 30-10-2012 by creatives because: bad spelling

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join