It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an Illuminated Rosicrucian Mad Hatter anything...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi! have you ever seen a twinkle in an admirable person's left eye? Well, then you might just be the next Illuminati to enter the fold.

Hi. I was born under a lucky star, as they say. I hold oral traditions of great import, and I hold a Noble Burden, as well. I have first hand knowledge of the activities of the Hidden Hand. For I have spent eternities beside them in the Astral Plane and on earth as well. There are many groups with no current names or faces. Instead, they abide, like the Dude. The lurk hard, anonymous, and confident in their ability to know the names and shapes as they surface. The secrets lie deep within antedeluvian bloodlines that have been meticulously rebuilt from scratch, with a freshly invigorated, augmented and stronger genetic makeup, by a brave few, who shall forever keep watch on the fringes, eternally young and old as dirt at heart.

I have walked thru many a portal that I cannot speak of unless I can assist you in finding a token. I shall not spill the beans all at once and make a babbling fool of myself, either. I took a long break from ats, and have been lurking to keep up with the effects of the "confessions" of the likely Illuminati Shard who claimed to be from amongst the Hidden Hand.

He knew naught of the singular contents of my particular chalices. Drink deeply and be filled with light.
The raven has returned to his roost, and he clutches the light in his beak, his pure white feathers feathers now blackened and smoking. Behold his wounded majesty. Behold the father of the hawk. The Roc bird spreads his wings in triumph once more, at the sight of his only son's return.

Have you ever wondered why both blood and water streamed forth from the side of the Christ? And why he breathed on them and said The Spirit of God is within you? Then you might just be a prospective Rosicrucian...

Have you ever felt that Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian movies were just a bit like Stephen Spielberg's E.T.? Then you might be a Seeker of the Grail and not know it.

Come forth, one and all. Face the Heirophant, don the Phrygian cap, or walk the labyrinth, the choice is yours.

Also, The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosencreutz cannot go without mention. My dad walked me thru that text when I was first learning to read, and set me on my Path.

I have have seen things over the last years that made me break my silence. There is naught being manifested that is as pure and white as the gifts and burdens that my family gave up its noble name for. I gave up many of my opportunities for folding my wings, and now I am washed clean. I by no means know all things, but I can set you on the path of all paths.

I now respectfully open the floor, to you, my fellow Seekers of ATS. What do you desire to know?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I now respectfully open the floor, to you, my fellow Seekers of ATS. What do you desire to know?

Yeah.........I'm gonna need you to go ahead and move off of the floor.....It really needs to be mopped.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Pistis Sophia Unveiled Samael Aun Weor is he an AEON.
IS THIS THE ARCHONS NEW BIBLE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What do you call a snake that can walk upright, or, than can walk...period?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Of course, dear ser. May I relieve you of your menial task, for a token? If you accept, we may enter the Grotto now, as equals.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

If you can guess what is in my pocket,
you shall be awarded your token.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Maybe not that much import, though I do abide with the sight and sound of the inner heads. The Archon has approached me in the Astral, yes. But he is still waiting to see what my experiment of synthesis will bring forth. I hope that I and he can strike a portion of the suffering from the Earth. I have played the scapegoat and paid my price of silence.

But, if this means anything to you, I am done standing by and waiting for another Heirophant to question me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

dude, that's easy. There is an eagle's nest in your pocket, and a lollipop. O.o I though it would be harder than that, dudebro.

You may accept one of my tokens and step thru the Portal. Also, you get an E for effort. Take your time forming your query of me and/or my landmarks.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

I know of this veil. You speak of the Adam and Eve being tempted by the winged serpent (or his family) who walked the earth in those days.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Feels like KALIKA WARRIORS arising over attack on ,oneidas in queen charlotte yeasterday.
kalki on his way.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Oh, I know the answer to that one.

There are keys in your pocket.

sigil has abandoned his post.

You may all listen to me now.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23
The raven has returned to his roost, and he clutches the light in his beak, his pure white feathers feathers now blackened and smoking.

Why are negative entities forcing the 11:11 Wake up call and other codes down peoples throats ?

All un-repentant ravens / crows and cormorants will return to Tartarus on Judgement Day. How does that fact make you feel to be returning home ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I am still here. I just have a child to attend to, dear ser. Do not presume to take my post while my back is turned, friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

sigil, just checking for pulse and sense of humor. You may presume now.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You speak as if you presume that I have not tasted the dawn.

I have not stirred the breath of life within my vessel and smelled it's sweetness, much like that of the rose.

You presume too much in your rash judgement of what you do not yet understand.

edit on 29/10/12 by sigil23 because: formatting and punctuation due to distraction irl

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigil23
reply to post by Rapha

You speak as if you presume that I have not tasted the dawn. That I have not stirred the breath of life within me? You presume too much in your rash judgement of what you do not yet understand.

As expected, you are another troll.

Back to the bridge over the river Styx for you. This time, please don't try to eat the Grim Ferryman.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I really like your style. I do prefer hanging about to answering conspiracy troll questions.

But hey, what is on your mind?

I am in the process of requesting a title and charter for my lodge, so I need to brainstorm with you folks to make sure of consistency, since I have already had to spend the past 14+ years sifting through old archives to confirm the grade work I have on hand as being unsullied by the hands of the spiteful.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

Ok sure, where does your bloodline have its origins and where are they now?
What is your take on the Georgia Guidestones?
You spoke of the shards, were you referring to the ATS member maban and is he still alive now?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Not at all. You do presume to know my fate, and that is foolish of you, to be quite frank.

I have a lot to discuss with my respected peers here on ATS. I did not come here to play rock, paper, scissors with seekers who presume to know my path.

I have been raised within a family with a strong De Moleyns and de la Roche family bloodline, I was not pertubed by the labyrinth, the tunnel, or the grotto.

I have been twice raised and duly initiated in my own traditions, and I care not for your spitefulness.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

What do you think of the book of Aquarius?

what is the rosicrucian connection to entheogens?

Who would you go with, nastradomus or edgar cayce?

Thanks the questions are for you sigil

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join