It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To our friends on the East Coast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi.

I just want to send a thought, a prayer.

I’m not religious but that doesn’t make me a bad person just as religious people aren’t always good.

“Sandy” has me worried. She’s a bitch. She’s a monster. She’s a murderer. I wish she would leave us alone but she won’t.

To all my friends and foes on ATS I wish you well. Please take care of yourself and remember to take care of your neighbors. We cannot depend on the government in our time of need we only have each other.
Please don’t be greedy or selfish. Don’t forget who you are.

Please keep us informed if possible but don’t risk injury or worse.

I hope everybody is overreacting but it doesn’t appear to be the case.
Be safe and we’ll talk soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Floridian here! Winds are quite something, pretty damn cold too

Not sure the storm will hit too bad here, but good luck to the whole East Coast regardless! This storm is gonna be a pain in the ass. But as alway, the human race will prevail! Hopefully more than less! Again, good luck, and stay safe.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yeah one of the possible storm tracks puts sandy right over me... Its already rainy, and been cloudy the past 2 days. Massive storm for sure.

Schools are canceling, yet ill still have to work late shifts the next 2 nights... people gotta eat, especially if its in the middle of a hurricane...

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
may this storm bring out the benevolence of the human spirit and loved ones together

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They are saying the storm surge in Long Island sound will be worse than the Hurricane of 1938! Here we go!

new topics

top topics

join