It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Sandy' Being Used/Created as a Distraction to Set a False Flag?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
reply to post by flyswatter

How do you know? How do you know it only heats the ionosphere?

How do you know the food processor in my kitchen does not have a secret teleport function? Like, seriously?

Some people...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I have no.idea but my husband and I believe, if Obatheis smart, will use the hurricane to his advantage and possibly get re-elected.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by jude11

I have no.idea but my husband and I believe, if Obatheis smart, will use the hurricane to his advantage and possibly get re-elected.

Or maybe Romney will use the hurricane to his advantage (it happened on Obama's watch, after all) and get elected?

Why are your thoughts so random?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Nope, that's out-dated info, mate. Navy is today way past Stormfury.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No, HAARP has only the capability to influence auroral jet.

What's about that "smarter than other" thing? Are you in some sort of a competition? That is so has-been, mate, you sound like a kid.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think Sandy was purely a message from the earth to human beings to wake up.

Man had nothing to do with this other then to receive mother earth's message. I don't believe it was a coincidence that there was an EQ at the same time on the opposite side of the country, and I don't think mother nature is done yet. I believe there are more messages to come,
but will we hear?

The earth just interrupted a lot of things, not HAARP.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

No, HAARP has only the capability to influence auroral jet.

What's about that "smarter than other" thing? Are you in some sort of a competition? That is so has-been, mate, you sound like a kid.

It was a sincere statement - I honestly hope that people are smart enough to believe that HAARP is a hurricane creation and steering machine. It saddens me to see people gobble up and run with everything said on here without at least minimally educating themselves.

Like I said, HAARP might be something capable of doing bad things, but creation and steering a hurricane isnt one of them.
edit on 31-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The clues lie in raw data and media presentation. The media is show. Crafted, scripted more often than not. And the terms they use to broadcast can clue one into some insight.

Frankenstorm was the term. Superstorm. Why? Frankenstorm is the clue that was left to decipher. Frankenstein, the doctor who created the "monster" may also be able to create mega-storms.

"Known crackpot" dutchsinse posts this interesting graphic:

So for two days this signal is pinging outward and at the same time the Frankenstein storm is being introduced to the media-loving, high-drama, high-action adventure as Real Live Americans survive and you can tune in and watch, twitter till your thumbs hurt, facebook the missing. Bread and Circuses.

The problem with crackpots, heretics, blasphemers and other labels is that in the end, some of them are not so out there. It's just society has such a deep belief-base that it will kill that which threatens it's beliefs be it religion, science, politics... It takes society's bulbous bell curve of "common knowledge" awhile to catch up to the pioneers of thought & understanding.

There's such a Gordian Knot of conspiracies that one could tie together in some ultra-connect-the-dots mind map as some regularly do here. But you don't need to connect all of the dots. Some of the info is a given. Does the government have a history of experimentation on populaces? Do governments have a history of over-extending power granted? Do governments tend to fund science that blows things up first, find out what happened later? No need to connect dots to these in some theory of conspiracy relativity.

At the end of the day we have a highly suspect, man-made radar configuration that is the same shape as a hurricane. Hmmmmm. During the same period of time Frankenstorm is born.

I find that interesting.

Link

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Now, don't even bring up the word that starts with H, ends with RP and has a couple A's in there.

The word itself evokes such an emotional belief-based discussion that no truth can emerge. "BAAAH HAARP!" HAAAR HAAARP HAAAAAAAAARP. Purge the emotional programming.

Skp over the H word and look at weather radar for the days of the hurricane. Compare the beautiful crop-circle of a radar pattern. I wish all the weather stations had pretty flowers and gorgeous perfectly shaped spirals. So pretty.

Explosions, tsunamis, electro-magnetic frequency blitzkriegs and Frankenstorms.

The sidelines provide the entire show. Taking sides in the abortion/gayanything/911/haarp belief-structured debates is simply more distraction and hijacking into others emotional drama.

I look at it this way. Given what we know about history--even the ones recorded by the victors--we see that in certain times it pays to be nimble. Nimble in mobility, thought, adapting to the changing conditions that come slowly like boiling a frog or like a tank down your street. Then one day, "holy sh*t--they're making Frankenstorms." Is that a boiling frog thing or a tank down the street thing?

If there's a link between the beautiful radar design and Frankenstein the Hurricane aka Sandy, that's a pretty big fooking deal.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

But you only mentioned the ability to move a hurricane.

You agree that the technology exists to create a hurricane?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes it is a false flag.
to take peoples minds off Benghazi...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread and effort. However, my opinion is that "false flag" has been overused to explain natural disasters. These things you speak of could still happen in the event the opportunity presented itself, they would not need to create a Hurricane or earthquake or sinkhole to do this. Now, if the reasons you say do happen, does it really matter why or how? Will ever know the truth? Take care. Ascension211
reply to post by jude11

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Everything I know about H.A.A.R.P could fit in a thimble. I went and read the H.A.A.R.P. website to read more and try to understand what it is supposed to be. This is a conspiracy, because some people believe H.A.A.R.P. is being used to manipulate the weather and create earthquakes. Now, grant you, it may be possible to do so, but where was H.A.A.R.P. when the 1000's of natural disasters occurred prior to it's inception?

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anyone need a pick me up? try this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by swan001

You agree that the technology exists to create a hurricane?

I have never came across any mention of it, so I do not think technology to Create an hurricane exists. Only amplify already existing conditions... Of course, I am not aware of all military reports.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow shared his observations in a YouTube video ("Expansions News - 'Frankenstorm' & Other Goodies Pt. 1"), where I heard him say, among other things:

It drove up the east coast completely outlining the coast line of the Atlantic seaboard as if someone was driving it and then suddenly, as it got to New Jersey, it made a sharp left-hand turn, as if someone turned the steering wheel to the left, and then it went into the coast of southern New Jersey.

Also, even before the storm manifested the way it did, they were already broadcasting about the dollar amount of damages - over a hundred billion dollars worth of damage . . .

edit on 11/01/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Stewart Swerdlow shared his observations in a YouTube video ("Expansions News - "Frankenstorm" & Other Goodies Pt. 1), where I heard him say, among other things:

It drove up the east coast completely outlining the coast line of the Atlantic seaboard as if someone was driving it and then suddenly, as it got to New Jersey, it made a sharp left-hand turn, as if someone turned the steering wheel to the left, and then it went into the coast of southern New Jersey.

Also, even before the storm manifested the way it did, they were already broadcasting about the dollar amount of damages - over a hundred billion dollars worth of damage . . .

The storm mostly followed the predicted path to the coast, making landfall not far off of where they thought it would. And they make predictions on the amount of damage with storms like this, its not anything out of the ordinary. Hell, I'd be more concerned if there was nobody making any estimates at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For those who are speaking of weather modification...either yay or nay...this may be of interest:

Environmental Modification Convention

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞
edit on 2-11-2012 by awake1234 because: lightruth

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Stewart Swerdlow shared his observations in a YouTube video ("Expansions News - 'Frankenstorm' & Other Goodies Pt. 1"), where I heard him say, among other things:

Stewart Swerdlow is the person who claimed on record that sexual molestation of young boys can open interdimensional portals and allow one to travel to distant galaxies. He himself allegedly represented Earth on a distant planet "Emo" as an Ambassador. After that, anyone who believes him needs to have their head examined. The fact that some are buying his books (including you, Mary) does not change that.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Stewart Swerdlow is the person who claimed on record that sexual molestation of young boys can open interdimensional portals and allow one to travel to distant galaxies.

WTF

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join